First Post

kermit

EOG Enthusiast
I just thought I'd take a look over here and see what's happening on the other end of the block !
Lot's of new names and a few old one ! :+drinks-4

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Can there really be two frogs in the same pond? :+waving-5 P.S. All three little smilies all wave at the same time! Cool! P.S. II Sorry, my smilie is now out of sequence with Sam's and OF's.

Don't know about 2 FROGS in the same pond...

But I do know about folks having taken a good position on a sleepy line. I would have made the same move myself.

kermit said:
I just thought I'd take a look over here and see what's happening on the other end of the block !
Lot's of new names and a few old one ! :+drinks-4

Hi kermit!!!

I did what you did in Vegas this past LONG weekend...

And welcome to EOG my Friend!!!

THE SHRINK

kermit

EOG Enthusiast
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
You lousy A's future scammer. Just another FROG, there goes the neighborhood. Welcome.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5
Hello:+signs8-1 fellow A's scammer ! I haven't seen you around for awhile so it's good to see you have recovered from the A's not winning it all ! GL on all your future scams LOL

kermit

EOG Enthusiast
GreenDoberman said:
welcome Kermit, still would like to meet you one day, sir.
GB Yes I tried to find you a few times at the Imperial Palace but I hit it on your days off. I no longer deliver to the Medical Center on the 8 th floor so I haven't been over to the IP for a while. I often spend time at the Hilton Super Book on Sundays however.:+thumbs-2

kermit

EOG Enthusiast
THE SHRINK said:
Hi kermit!!!

I did what you did in Vegas this past LONG weekend...

And welcome to EOG my Friend!!!

THE SHRINK
I'm sorry I missed you at the Stardust Invitational. I was planning on attending as I sometimes do, but I already had plans for Friday. Hope to see you again in the near future. I hope you didn't drink as much as I did but I have a feeling you did ! :+drinks-4

kermit

EOG Enthusiast
The General said:
Hi Kermit. How is life treating you?
All is good here ! Been doing pretty good gambling and feeling fine and drinking only in moderation ! Now there's a real longshot ! Hope to see you in the future if you come to Vegas!:+drinks-4

kermit

EOG Enthusiast
trytrytry said:
nice to have you hop hop hop back and forth forth forth!!
Good to be hear and I notice that you are from Minny ! I was born in St Cloud a few years back LOL:+signs8-1

kermit

EOG Enthusiast
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Don't know about 2 FROGS in the same pond...

But I do know about folks having taken a good position on a sleepy line. I would have made the same move myself.
Your support in that BCN fiasco was appreciated.:+thumbs-2 Thanks again !