FIRST US SPORTS BETTING EXCHANGE

MrTop

EOG Master
America’s first regulated sports betting exchange is one step closer to reality.

Sporttrade today announced a licensing partnership with Twin River Worldwide Holdings for the state of New Jersey.

The partnership will lead to the launch of Sporttrade’s sports betting exchange once Twin River completes its acquisition of Bally’s Atantic City.

Sporttrade did not specify a launch date but is expected to go live with its NJ sports betting product at some point in 2021.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
America’s first regulated sports betting exchange is one step closer to reality.

Sporttrade today announced a licensing partnership with Twin River Worldwide Holdings for the state of New Jersey.

The partnership will lead to the launch of Sporttrade’s sports betting exchange once Twin River completes its acquisition of Bally’s Atantic City.

Sporttrade did not specify a launch date but is expected to go live with its NJ sports betting product at some point in 2021.

What is their spread???

Cause if it is anything close to what Matchbook was, I am moving to Jersey

What is their spread???

Cause if it is anything close to what Matchbook was, I am moving to Jersey

Spread will depend on how many market participants there are, especially those putting serious liquidity into the market. I remember the Matchbook and Mansion markets where it would look like a 1 cent spread but then the two tightest offerings were just $8 or some trivial amount and the point at which you could get real action was more like a 5 cent spread. Might take some time but I'm sure it will evolve into something like 3-5 cent spreads, with some 1-2 cent spreads for high profile events, plus whatever the impact of the commission is.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Now what I really would like is if they had what Matchbook had.

That is if you closed out a scalp ---both sides with them, they would credit you right away.

Like how anything you have on the US elections, you have to wait till November for your money to be credited back