Fonner Park mandatory Pick 5 jackpot payout

blueline

EOG Master
Even things such as " they will load him riderless".....they don't...." all set for a start"...horse clearly standing behind gate....calling a horse a winner down the lane...got caught.....blantantly calling a photo wrong...margin was a neck and a half......i could go on and on

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Even things such as " they will load him riderless".....they don't...." all set for a start"...horse clearly standing behind gate....calling a horse a winner down the lane...got caught.....blantantly calling a photo wrong...margin was a neck and a half......i could go on and on

The three C's of communication: Clear, concise and correct.

Not clear, concise and always wrong.

Good catch, BLUE.

blueline

EOG Master
I was one of the few who watched FON before they were placed on the main stage..I was wondering if this guy would back it down some under the glare of the spotlight...he hasnt

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I was one of the few who watched FON before they were placed on the main stage..I was wondering if this guy would back it down some under the glare of the spotlight...he hasnt

The racing world is watching Fonner Park and listening to track announcer Steve Anderson.

Doubt he'll parlay the opportunity into a bigger job.

Anderson has been around Grand Island, Nebraska since the 1970's.

And he's been calling the races at Fonner Park for the past 17 years.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
why what final odds you you projecting there for that field Blue??? I might hit some head to heads early.

blueline

EOG Master
It's just the 2 was even money and beat the 5 easily and now the the 5 is the ML chalk...just really curious what went into the thought process

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
oh ok yes I see what you mean. yea the #2 will be 4-5 in that race, that 5 slight ML favorite might be 4-1 !!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
blue lets share any fonner head to head value plays (based on what we see final off prices projections might actually be) . i se eyou have put a head to head in daily thread past couple so your looking them over as well... GL on any pick 5

blueline

EOG Master
that play yesterday was one of my worst....I like low-level claimers but playing a matchup with a 2K claimer is bad news......I took the big dog in the TAM 1 matchup

blueline

EOG Master
blue lets share any fonner head to head value plays (based on what we see final off prices projections might actually be) . i se eyou have put a head to head in daily thread past couple so your looking them over as well... GL on any pick 5

this is adjusted line from software....going down the list of FON matchups

race 1
moon 9/5 ---ryse 3/1
irish 7/2--diva 12/1
--------------------------------------------
race 2
flana 3/1---sleepy 4/1
mascar 12/1---strait 7/1
-----------------------------------------------------
race 3
ragtop 5/1---amy 10/1
pickles 10/1---PR 3/1
-------------------------------------------------------
race 4

dirty 3/1---dorothy 5/2
personal 4/1---intoxicating 5/1

----------------------------------------------------
race 5

drastic 7/1---back 5/1
best 30/1---creed 9/2

------------------------------------------
race 6

chamber 3/1----ubetcha 6/1
question 12/1---love 9/1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
race 7

star 2/1---saygood 9/2
memories 9/1---our 7/1

--------------------------------------------------------------------
race 8

cheverie 9/5----indy 5/1
letsgo 9/2---may 9/2

---------------------------------------------------------------
race 9

sc 3/1---pretty 15/1
ebony 6/1---gypsy 12/1

blueline

EOG Master
this is what I used for what was posted :

The Adjusted Morning Line is focused on projecting a more accurate odds line for favorites and horses likely to be heavily bet. The MLO does a generally poor job of this and ML top choices are universally bet down. The AML is an excellent prognosticator of final odds at the lowest end of the spectrum

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
early pick 5 or late pick 5? only carryovers on tvg app is assiniboia downs pick 5 and northfield park pick 6.....
Fonner Park’s late pick five jackpot has a mandatory payout Wednesday and could go through the barns of the meet’s two leading trainers, Kelli Martinez and Isai Gonzalez. The 50-cent bet runs on races 5-9.

Valuist

EOG Master
I spent one night in Grand Island five years ago heading out to CA. I stopped by Fonner but they weren't running.