Friendly reminder

railbird

EOG Master
CLV (closing line value) means nothing in college football in September, picking the right side does.

The current climate of bettors and linesmakers never played a down in their life, and know close to nothing about football.

Last edited by a moderator:

railbird

EOG Master
and always look to fade instead of follow if your not a real handicapper., find the fake handicappers or if you know how do your own.

MrTop

EOG Master
clv means nothiung in college football in september, picking the right side does. The current climate of bettors and linesmakers never played a down in their life, and know close to nothing about football.

throw us a play ..A lot of inflation out there

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
yes its better to be +38 then +37.5 i get it. my point is dont skip a bet because you missed +38

Agree with BIRDIE here.

Price sensitivity doesn't matter as much in September as it does in November.

That's true in both pro and college football, but especially so in the college game.

Additionally, I try to find spots with in-game wagering where the algorithm places too much emphasis on the opening line and current score, thus ignoring the action on the field.

Shrewd bettors could have played Vanderbilt to win the game at even-money midway through the first quarter with Hawaii leading by a score of 7-0.

Final score: Vanderbilt 63 Hawaii 10.

railbird

EOG Master
Agree with BIRDIE here.

That's true in both pro and college football, but especially so in the college game.

Additionally, I try to find spots with in-game wagering where the algorithm places too much emphasis on the opening line and current score, thus ignoring the action on the field.

Shrewd bettors could have played Vanderbilt to win the game at even-money midway through the first quarter with Hawaii leading by a score of 7-0.

shrewd bettors also laid -45.5 with vandy up 56-10

Ray Donovan

EOG Enthusiast
Agree with BIRDIE here.

Shrewd, would think opportunities like this happen alot in college football. Curious how does ur Book(Books) decide how much they will allow u to play. Don't mean to get into ur business

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Shrewd, would think opportunities like this happen alot in college football. Curious how does ur Book(Books) decide how much they will allow u to play. Don't mean to get into ur business
As long as you get two way action, you move the line accordingly…guys like Ray Cabino and Willy Loman know this…it pays to have intelligent help on the other side of the counter…

railbird

EOG Master
i know some evans, maybe not his level, but same genre. usually the money is dirty, not saying evan's is, but usually.

MrTop

EOG Master

Derek Jeter to Start New Trading-Card Venture as Market Booms​

Arena Club offers an online marketplace, plus card grading and storage at the company’s vault

kane

EOG master
CLV (closing line value) means nothing in college football in September, picking the right side does
361 Duke +9 w/a

Hey moron, tell me again how CLV means nothing in September. I took 9, the game closed 7, they lost by 8