GB@N's NCAA Tourney Thread

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran
Re: GB@N's NCAA Tourney Thread

Championship Game:

ML (1.65 units to win 4.95 units):

Michigan State ML +300

Value bet. This Michigan State team actually probably has more depth than Carolina. The Sparts have some size. Raymar Morgan is coming off what seems to be his best game since he became sick. Remember, after Suton came back and before Morgan became sick, the Spartans were playing as well as anyone it seemed. While Morgan's illness may have hurt this team's record in January, I think it may ultimately help them here. It allowed/forced/whatevered other guys to step up. Now they have Morgan back along with the experience that the others have gained. Spartans have a lot of players that can step up and be the guy. Sure Carolina is talented, and I might even lean toward the Heels winning... but +300 (or now +325)? Give me some Sparty! +7.5, -110 (or +8, -120) doesn't seem as appealing to me as +300 or better on the ML. You factor in foul shots and such at the end, and a 4, 5, 6 point game can easily become an 8, 9, 10 point game.

Obviously I wish I would have waited for +325, but once it got to +300, I thought it was time to put some cash on it. May add some more (up to 2.5 units risked total depending on how far the line moves).

Good luck tonight, everyone! :cheers