General, I am here to apply for the golf handicapping position

Johnny Handsome

EOG Enthusiast
Good morning everyone. I have been pretty much lurking since this site opened.
I have decided to help the General out.

3 plays all at Pinny.

Olin Browne +125 over Stuart Appleby
Zach Johnson -123 over John Daly
Rod Pampling over Fred Couples

2 of these 3 will win.

Best of Luck

JH

Johnny,

Can you back any of your picks up with some reasons?

Thanks in Advance from a LOUSY golfer,

And welcome to EOG...:+waving-5

THE SHRINK

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I am in. Always looking for winners. How long does this last? I made wagers and do not even know how long I tied my money up for.

:cocktail

Johnny Handsome

EOG Enthusiast
Sure Shrink...here are my thoughts on these picks.

General, these matches are for today's round only.

Olin Brown now up to +144. This is a huge value play. Appleby has missed 3 of his last 5 cuts and for anyone who has followed his career it is not uncommon for him to follow a good round (yesterday 67) with a poor one. Meanwhile Olin Browne has 5 top 30 finishes in his last 6 events. Also, Appleby could be looking ahead to next week's President cup. This is the play I like the best.

Zach Johnson is now up to -144 so it has lost a little of it's value. Zach has been in exceelent form lately. After a mid season slump he has 3 top 20 finishes in his last 5 events. I just like the consistency Johnson offers over an erratic John Daly.

Rod Pampling is at -104. This play is more a gut feeling. Freddy played poorly yesterday and Freddy sometimes loses interest when this happens. Also pampling has also played well as of late. 2 top 15 finishes in last 4 events.

Good Luck
JH

Thanks for Picks Johnny

You seem like a Country Club Poster that has cash

I bet you have blonde hair, Blue Eyes, thin and hung

I always am jealous of the clean cut types here or I call them the JC Crew boys but if you can deliver with winners that is what we want

Welcome Aboard Son

The General

We need to meet up daily in the other sports room so we can keep these juicy bets a little more under cover.

The General

How long do these guys Golf? I have been awaiting the winnings to be credited for a couple hours. :cocktail

I could have played 72 holes by now. :+clueless

Johnny Handsome

EOG Enthusiast
Thanks General. We will take 2 out of 3 everyday. I think the expiration date on Olin Browne's good play could be coming to an end. I will have some more winners tomorrow.