Go Pound this boyzzzzzzzzz

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
<TABLE borderColor=blue width=680 border=0><TBODY><TR class=tableText height=30><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>:20pm

25-Sep-05
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>12:30pm

1-Oct-05
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>Football

Spread
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=left>Iowa State (+5) vs Nebraska for Game</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>-113</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>9,040.00</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>8,000.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It won't stay here for long.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
I consider it all I could get down. I can bet more, but I'm not gonna lay -120. I'm hoping someone will pound Nebraska back so I can get some more down. I would rather take +3.5 -110 than +5 -120.

What are 3rd tier limits Froggy?

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Froggy when you've lost as much to Pinny as I have, they will pretty much let you bet you want to.

I think there is a wing at the Pinnacle HQ named after me.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Hitman26 said:
I consider it all I could get down. I can bet more, but I'm not gonna lay -120. I'm hoping someone will pound Nebraska back so I can get some more down. I would rather take +3.5 -110 than +5 -120.

What are 3rd tier limits Froggy?

First tier, me, limit on that same game 2 dimes. I am on my 3rd Pinny account. Been cutoff and dropped a tier on others. I had 2nd tier for some time, I think 3 months, limit would be 4 dimes. That is the account I crushed, dropped to tier one then booted. You got down the 8 dimes. That is the third tier. This is sort of secret shit. They like your action.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

You can still get +4 -.10 CRIS, Oly is 3 1/2.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
what tier is this?? This is my screen

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blk-title colSpan=7>NCAA Football - Sat 10/1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=accountText colSpan=4> indicates a circled "bet type" with a lower maximum</TD><TD class=accountText colSpan=3> indicates a circled "bet type" with a higher maximum</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR class=wht-title bgColor=#16177c><TD colSpan=3>Game</TD><TD noWrap>Spread</TD><TD noWrap>Money Line</TD><TD noWrap>Total Points</TD><TD>More </TD></TR><TR class=wht-title bgColor=#999999><TD colSpan=3>Maximum Wager: </TD><TD class=wht-title noWrap>20000.00 USD</TD><TD class=wht-title noWrap>10000.00 USD</TD><TD class=wht-title noWrap>5000.00 USD</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Same as mine tier one.

You should have red raspberry signifying 2 dime limits on sides NCAA foots.

Very few people know this. Not even The SHRINK, I had to inform him. The rest do not believe it.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Can't complain as tier one is higher than most my other ponds. But that second tier was sweet. I would use Hits account and destroy them. Still investigating the upward/downward travel of the tiers. I know how to drop. But I have yet to learn how to get higher. If you call one of their secret phone numbers they will act like you are crazy. But calling their cs is usually an unhappy experience at best. It seems like they do not want to be bothered, that is why they have internet. But without Pinny I would be much less profitable. Been there long, long time, got 3 dime free play for signup. Before Rams/Tenn super bowl. Instant pay, best lines, juice. Used to be the best prop shop. Core pond, the biggest with most FROGs. FROG Platinum/Benjamin rating.

By the way, nice call Hit. I stayed out of it or it would be 3 already.

I am also on the 2 dime limit for sides Sunday evening. Hit Iowa State for one dime +5 this evening.

Probably a good thing I dont have limits of 8,9,10 dimes for Sunday night action for I would probably lose grip when a line is really off. Doesnt guarantee the game will win.

Best of luck for us on Iowa State this week.

Pinny definitely a must have and topshelf book. Agree with Frog that they get a bit stiff under their collar when you call them on phone.

:D