Good punters ‘not allowed to win’ at bet365, investigation claims

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Worst experience with a agent in my life 4 weeks ago with my first bet365 agent. Lasted 10 days tried to freeroll me on a cancelled wager due to bad line. Not a fan

cheapseats

EOG Master
Worst experience with a agent in my life 4 weeks ago with my first bet365 agent. Lasted 10 days tried to freeroll me on a cancelled wager due to bad line. Not a fan
Drink, what do you hear around Commerce, etc on CA wanting to go back to self dealing at the clubs.

Well said. They have way too much power out there.

The public has to rotate and deal? A night out becomes a mix or work and play? What could possibly go wrong there? Everywhere else one has to be licensed by the state to deal.

They aren't going back to patrons dealing the cards. There will still be house dealers handling the cards. What this regulation will mean is if you want to play something other than a regular poker game you have to take the house role twice every so often or you have to get up. If you want to bet say $15 a hand on baccarat or 21, you can do that now. However when it's your turn to "deal" do you want to bank everyone else's action? Few people want to do that or have the means to do it.

Now they have a corporation banker who will always cover everyone's action. They used to do the rotation of deal every two hands decades ago. Players would have say $50 to risk as the bank. They would play out the hands and the first $50 of action would count and they would randomly decide what to start the action. You could get dealt a winner and it would be no action often because the bank for the hand didn't have enough to cover all bets. Worst part though was the house was required to collect hand fees and they would keep them no matter if you had a hand in action or not because the regulations required them to.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

That's why they are called, "Bet $3.65." It's like a litmus test, if you can get on at Bet$3,65 then you probably shouldn't be on.

Valuist

EOG Master
They aren't going back to patrons dealing the cards. There will still be house dealers handling the cards. What this regulation will mean is if you want to play something other than a regular poker game you have to take the house role twice every so often or you have to get up. If you want to bet say $15 a hand on baccarat or 21, you can do that now. However when it's your turn to "deal" do you want to bank everyone else's action? Few people want to do that or have the means to do it.

Now they have a corporation banker who will always cover everyone's action. They used to do the rotation of deal every two hands decades ago. Players would have say $50 to risk as the bank. They would play out the hands and the first $50 of action would count and they would randomly decide what to start the action. You could get dealt a winner and it would be no action often because the bank for the hand didn't have enough to cover all bets. Worst part though was the house was required to collect hand fees and they would keep them no matter if you had a hand in action or not because the regulations required them to.

That is crazy. So every player has their own rack? Figure one needs at least $10k in cash to bank, and probably a lot more at a place like Commerce. I know they have some big players down there.