GOSSIP...

Congrats to HAWKEYE for being the next MOD hired at Rx...

The Snitch shared this with me, so take it for what it's worth...

If this is true, Congrats HAWKEYE...:+signs8-1

THE SHRINK

Hawkeye seems like a good guy, good friends with Fish. At least it didn't go to the 50 or so guys over there that were begging for the gig after kojak left

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Think hawkeye will be a solid addition...I know that Fish think's highly of him, and fish is pretty savvy......only times i ever encountered the guy, he seemed like one of the good ones....

The Iowa connection just got stronger.....:+signs8-1

Ego74 said:
Hawkeye seems like a good guy, good friends with Fish. At least it didn't go to the 50 or so guys over there that were begging for the gig after kojak left

I thought that Sam Odom would be next after Kojack :+waving-5

Glaken said:
Ego

I bet he is still reading .....

What can we do to get him back ?

G

I'll send him my EOG Goodie bag when I get it in the mail :eek: Sam Odom, if you're out there, give us a holla !!!! We miss you here

Ego74 said:
I'll send him my EOG Goodie bag when I get it in the mail :eek: Sam Odom, if you're out there, give us a holla !!!! We miss you here

I will be delivering your's, Hache, and Sabian's in person .... :+cool-1+

Glaken

Shrink, you're sure a fucking moron. Why not worry about this place, and quit worrying about the "successful" sports forum on the net.

Then again, nothing going on over here, so I can see why all your time and interest is on your neighbor:+signs8-7

In The Know said:
Shrink, you're sure a fucking moron. Why not worry about this place, and quit worrying about the "successful" sports forum on the net.

Then again, nothing going on over here, so I can see why all your time and interest is on your neighbor:+signs8-7

Feel free to stay ....

Glaken

Hache Man said:
lol.........I've hated that laughing dog long before ID started using it:+frustrat

Dude I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO wearing my MUTLEY Shirt to the Falcons GAME MAY'N :+signs1-1

G'Man

BlackJack

EOG Addicted
THE SHRINK said:
wilheim says this is not true...

I still think he'd have been a good choice...

THE SHRINK

SHRINK, I have never had a bad word with you or a problem with you.....

but this point is hilarious, it proves that you are at the RX refreshing the page with glee waiting to see what is said next?

really?

SS

can u post here who the snitch is please?

BlackJack said:
it proves that you are at the RX refreshing the page with glee waiting to see what is said next?

Shrink is simply a gleeful soul, especially since he's been off the piss for a couple months. :+signs8-3

Gosh, TTrrrrrrr..In the know,

If it's sooo damn boring over here, why are you here posting???

Bet you wanna know who the snitch is........:+signs8-1

Scarlett :+wink-2+

In The Know said:

LMFAO!!!

EATS YOU ALIVE to know that everything in your BORED ROOM makes its way over here :+signs13-

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Hache Man said:
Sam, Cmon back!

lol finally.......the 2 things i hate in this forum.........that damn dog.........and the go yankees emblem.........hache make something to take care of that yankees logo too :)

gofer5

EOG Addicted
This thread remind's me of a soap opera. I thought this forum was about sportsbetting and helping each other make some cash. I don't mind some O.T. stuff every now and then but this he said, she said, who's this, who's that stuff is getting old. Let's get back to the main reason this forum was started and make some $$$$$. :+signs8-1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
A full variety of entertainment is necessary. I swear it is. There are many around who book best and can care less about pikin winners, but love the Industry gossip. Yes, it is true. :cocktail < (Pure Water)

I believe wilheim may be playing with semantics because the Snitch said that Wilheim asked HAWKEYE to do some contests for them over there and get paid for it..

So if HAWKEYE isn't labeled a moderator, he will be doing contests, unless he declines...

Congrats again whatever you are labeled...:+sports2-

THE SHRINK

THE SHRINK said:
I believe wilheim may be playing with semantics because the Snitch said that Wilheim asked HAWKEYE to do some contests for them over there and get paid for it..

So if HAWKEYE isn't labeled a moderator, he will be doing contests, unless he declines...

Congrats again whatever you are labeled...:+sports2-

THE SHRINK

i would love to know who the snitch is. the longer this goes on, the more theories will evolve and...before you know it...it will be "who really shot jfk"?

SELLOUT

EOG Member
my guess is that the snitch is one of the disgruntled moderators from the rx. most likely it is somebody who wants a job with shrink and thinks giving him info will help get them a job.

Blue,

If I tell, then I am no better than him...

In time, this guy will bury himself because he tries to be everyone's Friend, which is not possible, especially when working for a gambing portal...

sellout,

A couple of things I have learned in my OLD AGE:

1-If the guy snitches while working for another site, he will more than likely snitch at another...

2-If a guy has been let go at a couple of other forums, there usually is a valid reason for it. So, I would never hire him...

Lawrence,

Yes there is, but frankly, it is quite boring...

Gotta run out now...

:+thought-

THE SHRINK

Aren't you a snitch for telling what this snitch told you in confidence? Since I doubt this snitch passed this information on to you with the expection of you spreading the news over your forum. Just a classess move on your part that may end up costing hawkeye a chance at a mod job. I see no reason why this post needed to be made public aside from your need to create needless drama with the site across the site. Didn't the General a couple of months ago say that all posts that have the other forum as the main topic and not gambling or sports which is what I assume this site is suppose to be about end up going to the dump. Maybe that rule should still be enforced.

THE SHRINK said:
In time, this guy will bury himself because he tries to be everyone's Friend

Probably fishhead. That describes him and he's pretty sneaky. Good luck with all this.