Got a GIFT for you boys

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Got a GIFT for you boys

that what these forums are for info solid info i made $500 on saturday on a strike out prop bet that was posted at another forum and if for it not being in themain room i would not have $500 extra bones:D

please keep plays like these in the main room

thanks

that what these forums are for info solid info i made $500 on saturday on a strike out prop bet that was posted at another forum and if for it not being in themain room i would not have $500 extra bones:D

please keep plays like these in the main room

thanks
The arizona cruz prop:cheers

3-2 end of the 2nd. Not quite the blowout I was hopng for, but winning so far.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Game score</TD><TD width=15> </TD><TD noWrap>Game summary</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueText11px vAlign=top align=left><TABLE class=outlinetab cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=darkblueRow><TD noWrap height=18> </TD><TD noWrap width=10> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD class=whiteText12px noWrap align=middle width=10> </TD><TD class=whiteText12px noWrap align=middle width=30>1 </TD><TD class=whiteText12px noWrap align=middle width=30>2 </TD><TD class=whiteText12px noWrap align=middle width=30>3 </TD><TD class=whiteText12px noWrap align=middle width=50>Total</TD></TR><TR><TD height=65> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>Drummondville</TD><TD class=blackText11px align=middle> </TD><TD class=blackText11px align=middle width=30>1</TD><TD class=blackText11px align=middle width=30>1</TD><TD class=blackText11px align=middle width=30>0</TD><TD class=blackText16px align=middle width=50>2</TD></TR><TR><TD height=65> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>Victoriaville</TD><TD class=blackText11px align=middle> </TD><TD class=blackText11px align=middle width=30>2</TD><TD class=blackText11px align=middle width=30>1</TD><TD class=blackText11px align=middle width=30>0</TD><TD class=blackText16px align=middle width=50>3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Something tells me I am gonna lose this fucken gamt..Too much premature elation..Look they have bin outshot almost double..I HOPE TO HELL I AM WRONG BUT I SMELL A LOSS..-Jojo</TD><TD class=blueText11px align=middle width=15> </TD><TD class=blueText11px vAlign=top align=left><TABLE class=outlinetab cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=darkblueRow><TD class=whiteText12px align=middle width=40 height=18>Shots</TD><TD class=whiteText12px align=middle width=40>Ds</TD><TD class=whiteText12px align=middle width=40>Wfo</TD><TD class=whiteText12px align=middle width=40>Gh</TD><TD class=whiteText12px align=middle width=40>PP</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueText11px align=middle height=65>22</TD><TD class=blueText11px align=middle>11</TD><TD class=blueText11px align=middle>25</TD><TD class=blueText11px align=middle>10</TD><TD class=blueText11px align=middle>2/6</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueText11px align=middle height=65>13</TD><TD class=blueText11px align=middle>6</TD><TD class=blueText11px align=middle>38</TD><TD class=blueText11px align=middle>5</TD><TD class=blueText11px align=middle>2/9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Blue Rhino

EOG Addicted

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=621 border=0><TBODY><TR class=list1Reg><TD class=blackText9px noWrap align=left>63</TD><TD class=blackText9px noWrap align=left>2006-10-03</TD><TD class=blackText9px noWrap align=left>Drummondville</TD><TD class=blackText9px noWrap align=left>2</TD><TD class=blackText9px noWrap align=left>Victoriaville</TD><TD class=blackText9px noWrap align=left>5</TD><TD class=blackText9px noWrap align=left><DEBUG value="3"></TD><TD class=blackText9px noWrap align=left>2435</TD><TD class=blackText9px noWrap align=left>Colis?e Desjardins</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

THATS THE FIRST TIME I EVER GOT A WINNER FROM THIS SITE...I DID NOT KNOW THAT DAMN HOCKEY LEAGUE EVEN EXISTED...I THINK GENERAL SHOUL ALLOW THE PROFHET TO POST ANYWHERE HE WANTS..HELL WHY NOT HOME PAGE:D ...BETTING PRO FOR MAYOR>>BETTING PRO IS KING...THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..ACE ACE WHO?????????????...I OWE YA ONE BUDDY.....Jojo..........PS WILL BE WATCHIN YOU FOR NHL ADVICE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers :+textinbo :party: :party:

THATS THE FIRST TIME I EVER GOT A WINNER FROM THIS SITE...I DID NOT KNOW THAT DAMN HOCKEY LEAGUE EVEN EXISTED...I THINK GENERAL SHOUL ALLOW THE PROFHET TO POST ANYWHERE HE WANTS..HELL WHY NOT HOME PAGE:D ...BETTING PRO FOR MAYOR>>BETTING PRO IS KING...THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..ACE ACE WHO?????????????...I OWE YA ONE BUDDY.....Jojo..........PS WILL BE WATCHIN YOU FOR NHL ADVICE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers :+textinbo :party: :party:

thanks bro at my mom and dads and showed them your post made my night..keep telling them I know a few things about hockey

glad you hit bro

nite

If any U guys still around...DO NOT MISS THE U-TUBE THREAD THE SHRINK STARTED 10 MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!..OUTFREAKINSTANDING

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i dont think Phil Steele ever gave a pick like that!

thanks much BP

$154 I would have never never never....never had

1 2:02pm
3-Oct-06 3-Oct-06 Hockey
Spread Drummondville Voltigeurs vs Victoriaville Tigres (-0.5) for Game -147 147.00 100.00
2 - 5 CanadaQMJHL

2 2:02pm
3-Oct-06 3-Oct-06 Hockey
Money Drummondville Voltigeurs vs Victoriaville Tigres for Game -162 162.00 100.00
2 - 5 CanadaQMJHL

3 2:06pm
3-Oct-06 3-Oct-06 Hockey
Money Drummondville Voltigeurs vs Victoriaville Tigres for Game +227 10.00 -10.00
2 - 5 CanadaQMJHL

4 2:10pm
3-Oct-06 3-Oct-06 Hockey
Money Drummondville Voltigeurs vs Victoriaville Tigres for Game +227 12.00 -12.00
2 - 5 CanadaQMJHL

5 2:35pm
3-Oct-06 3-Oct-06 Hockey
Money Drummondville Voltigeurs vs Victoriaville Tigres for Game +270 12.00 -12.00
2 - 5 CanadaQMJHL

6 2:41pm
3-Oct-06 3-Oct-06 Hockey
Money Drummondville Voltigeurs vs Victoriaville Tigres for Game +270 12.00 -12.00
2 - 5 CanadaQMJHL

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Now ...

to double your money fellas: can anyone find Victoriaville on the map in under 20 minutes?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

The Victoriaville Tigres are a major junior hockey team that plays in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. The team is based out of Victoriaville, Quebec. The team plays its home games at the Colis?e Desjardins.
[edit]
http://www.eog.com/forums/
History

The franchise was granted for the 1982-1983 season in Longueuil, Quebec. They were known as the Longueuil Chevaliers. In 1987 the team moved to Victoriaville. The Tigres won the President's Cup in 2002 and went to the 2002 Memorial Cup finals, which they lost to the Kootenay Ice.

Got my NHL stuff gonna do a season long thread or try to be consistent with playing every day and posting in it

gonna post it now the Fins will hit the pinny and greek lines in about 3 hours and bet the value out as they always do and they are the most feared NHL bettors on the planet so H and Spiro move the lines hard on action they put out

give me 5 minutes then I will have the thread in the NHL forum up

BP

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..ty

tyvm

.. .i reloaded my pin account and placed most of it on vic -1.5 ..>>

now that's a bonus plan that works..!!!

lol

gr8 call; gr8 play

gl

ty

:p :+thumbs-2

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

BettingProhphets......Do you see any gifts in today's Quebec Major Junior HOckey games? Pinny has quite a few games up this morning.....:p

slim played this

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#d0d0d0><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>512</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Gatineau Olympiques <TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> -0.5 +110 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hal01

EOG Veteran

My sister lives in Gatineau but unfortuneatly knows jack shit about Hockey. BP, are you playing this game or is SlimShady?

Hal

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

wft; i'm on it..!!!

gatin..>>

git - er - dun..!!!

In fracais; parlayview.!!!

i feel happier than lucky pierre..!!!

gl

:) :D :+thumbs-2