Got a major tip on Valencia vs Osasuna!!!!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
This match kicks off at 12 central time.

Straight from the horses mouth from a buddy who lives in Valenica, manager Javier Garcia wants his team to not only win but win in style and is going to force the issue the entire match which means it will be quite open. He called it a must win.

Over 2.5 goals +113

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
What is Valencia doing? They are giving up shot attempts 5 feet from Osasuna's goalkeeper? They should have at least 2 goals already.

The way Valencia is attacking I def think there will be at least 2 more goals. They dominated the 1st half and are down 0-1. Fucking Futbol

Breaking news: Coach of a 14th place team playing the 19th place team says we are going to go for it today! Geez what is this junk man, a degenerate gambler needs a reason to make a bet???

When someone tells me its a major tip I'm expecting shit like star player running around gingerly in warmups or something. Not this team is going to try to go out and win against a bad opponent.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
When someone tells me its a major tip I'm expecting shit like star player running around gingerly in warmups or something. Not this team is going to try to go out and win against a bad opponent.

Valencia did not try hard enough.

:oops:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
1-1 is a loss for Valencia and my bet. It was spot on, result didn't comply.

Wildbill knows everything after the fact on the 10 forums he posts at though. Follow him.

1-1 is a loss for Valencia and my bet. It was spot on, result didn't comply.

Wildbill knows everything after the fact on the 10 forums he posts at though. Follow him.

I post at one forum these days FYI. And note I didn't have an issue with the pick, it was the nonsense of your "tip". My post was when it was 1-1 and 20 minutes left, it still could have won. You act like someone on the ground gave you some great insight as if you were betting on Burmese soccer or something. You don't think a La Liga game's odds would reflect something profound a coach said in about 5 seconds??? Just admit it you are an incredible degenerate and all your posts are screaming out that you need help, either to fix your need for action or your need for attention. Which is it?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
You like to add a lot of stuff after the fact.

I will shut you up right now. 10k battle

JK will hold the money. I will send it tonight and we will go h2h

You like to add a lot of stuff after the fact.

I will shut you up right now. 10k battle

JK will hold the money. I will send it tonight and we will go h2h

Why would I want to battle you? Just seems like you are an attention whore. Post your picks without a lot of fake drama, its just asking nicely ok?

howid

EOG Dedicated
spontaneous 10k battle throw down offer, with a neutral third party to hold the cash, albeit jk who would have to promise not to invest in a multi track pick 6 prior to payoff date, and you're not a pro?

i with i was a pro.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Why would I want to battle you? Just seems like you are an attention whore. Post your picks without a lot of fake drama, its just asking nicely ok?

STFU. You're the low man on the totem pole, you don't tell anyone shit. You're not even supposed to be here, you left after I humiliated you (which you brought on yourself). You know absolutely fuck all about sports investing.