Gotta "Love" Der Fuhrer's Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
This video "says it all" about Der Fuhrer's Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts. Scary part is the woman being interviewed is 100% SURE she is smarter than the person interviewing her. Like 99.99999999% of all MAGAts she loves making statements she knows are #FakeNews but doesn't care because it helps Der Fuhrer. #FakeNews to a MAGAt is something that makes Der Fuhrer look bad - even though it is TRUE! This woman is one of the few out there who makes Diamond and Silk look intelligent in comparison (And if D&S had "Half a Brain" they would have over 50x more than they have now)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
God bless the commander, it's going to be a long 5 1/2 years for you guys.

WRONG!

If he wins - it will be a LONG time for everyone

Nov 8, 2016..............Hillary did not lose. AMERICA lost. It's just that Der Fuhrer's MAGAts have yet to realize it. WHEN we have a Recession by 2022 it will be 100% Der Fuhrer and #GOPTaxBillScam fault

All I will say is: IF Obama/Hillary did the same exact things Der Fuhrer did........all of the MAGAts saying how great things are would be marching on The White House looking to lynch Hillary/Obama.

I have never seen someone accomplish so little yet be lauded as a Genius

Attachments

• Trump - Winner.jpg
    Trump - Winner.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 5

mr merlin

EOG Master
WRONG!

Nov 8, 2016..............Hillary did not lose. AMERICA lost. It's just that Der Fuhrer's MAGAts have yet to realize it. WHEN we have a Recession by 2022 it will be 100% Der Fuhrer and #GOPTaxBillScam fault

All I will say is: IF Obama/Hillary did the same exact things Der Fuhrer did........all of the MAGAts saying how great things are would be marching on The White House looking to lynch Hillary/Obama.

He's done more quicker than any president ever, almost every promise he made he's either done, or tried to do and was blocked.

Truly blessed times we live in.

kane

EOG master
The lying orange pig said it best when he said he loves the poorly educated, guys like Merlin are his wet dream, they believe everything he says without ever questioning it, and they believe everything the alt right media tells them, he has no respect from any foreign leader, except of course his master in Russia, he's an embarrassment to our country

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He's done more quicker than any president ever, almost every promise he made he's either done, or tried to do and was blocked.

Truly blessed times we live in.

That he has. He has fucked over more people in a shorter amount of time than any POTUS, ever!!

He has had stuff he tried to do blocked. I was waiting for this line. He had BOTH houses of Congress for TWO YEARS! TWO! He could have gotten done anything he wanted. But couldn't. Please tell me how the Dems get blamed for this? Now the Dems are going to do something unique. They are going to SAVE MAGAts from what Der Fuhrer wants to do. He wants to MASSIVELY cut funding for: Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. Wanna know who would get hurt the most if he did this: His MAGAts. Yet WHEN the Dems fail to allow the cuts Der5 Fuhrer will explode and his MAGAts will agree that what the Dems did was bad - even though what the Dems did BENEFITED THEM!

#GOPTaxBillScam passed 100% by party lines. So WHEN things go to HELL - the Repubs are 100% to blame for it

You may think we are truly blessed but soon you will not be thinking that. Besides name licensing (which still puzzles me why anyone would pay this Jackass a penny to have his name attached to a building) please tell me ONE Business venture he started that was successful?

The pic above shows all of his failures so please enlighten us on a business venture he started that was successful - with the exception I noted. Good luck. But you can't!

mr merlin

EOG Master
That he has. He has fucked over more people in a shorter amount of time than any POTUS, ever!!

He has had stuff he tried to do blocked. I was waiting for this line. He had BOTH houses of Congress for TWO YEARS! TWO! He could have gotten done anything he wanted. But couldn't. Please tell me how the Dems get blamed for this? Now the Dems are going to do something unique. They are going to SAVE MAGAts from what Der Fuhrer wants to do. He wants to MASSIVELY cut funding for: Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. Wanna know who would get hurt the most if he did this: His MAGAts. Yet WHEN the Dems fail to allow the cuts Der5 Fuhrer will explode and his MAGAts will agree that what the Dems did was bad - even though what the Dems did BENEFITED THEM!

#GOPTaxBillScam passed 100% by party lines. So WHEN things go to HELL - the Repubs are 100% to blame for it

You may think we are truly blessed but soon you will not be thinking that. Besides name licensing (which still puzzles me why anyone would pay this Jackass a penny to have his name attached to a building) please tell me ONE Business venture he started that was successful?

The pic above shows all of his failures so please enlighten us on a business venture he started that was successful - with the exception I noted. Good luck. But you can't!
No need to traffic in falsehoods, you need 60 votes to get anything done in the senate, not trumps fault.

Feel free to send your tax cut back to the treasury, be a leader.

This video "says it all" about Der Fuhrer's Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts. Scary part is the woman being interviewed is 100% SURE she is smarter than the person interviewing her. Like 99.99999999% of all MAGAts she loves making statements she knows are #FakeNews but doesn't care because it helps Der Fuhrer. #FakeNews to a MAGAt is something that makes Der Fuhrer look bad - even though it is TRUE! This woman is one of the few out there who makes Diamond and Silk look intelligent in comparison (And if D&S had "Half a Brain" they would have over 50x more than they have now)

If I was in your situation, I think I would try to let go of any hate in my heart and try to enjoy the rest of the time I have but that's just me.

boston massacre

EOG Master
WRONG!

The MELTDOWN Continues.

While the TRUMP TRAIN keeps on Rolling.

ALL NIGHT LONG !

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
No need to traffic in falsehoods, you need 60 votes to get anything done in the senate, not trumps fault.

Feel free to send your tax cut back to the treasury, be a leader.

Funny you mention that. When #GOPTaxBillScam was put in place I said Der Fuhrer and his cronies would get a massive refund and we'd get next to nothing. I lost track of the number of MAGAts who said: If you don't want your refund give it to me

I replied to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM I would be glad to do it. But we would sign a contract and WHEN the Recession cam about from the Tax Scam and taxes had to be raised - they would then have to pay MY increase in taxes.

"Shockingly" NOT ONE MAGAt TOOK ME UP ON MY OFFER. NOT ONE! That is because MAGAts are ALL TALK - NO ACTION! They looooove to spew Fake news. Studies show Der Fuhrer and his MAGAts spew more Fake news than anyone else despite the fact they say how much they hate it

mr merlin

EOG Master
Funny you mention that. When #GOPTaxBillScam was put in place I said Der Fuhrer and his cronies would get a massive refund and we'd get next to nothing. I lost track of the number of MAGAts who said: If you don't want your refund give it to me

I replied to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM I would be glad to do it. But we would sign a contract and WHEN the Recession cam about from the Tax Scam and taxes had to be raised - they would then have to pay MY increase in taxes.

"Shockingly" NOT ONE MAGAt TOOK ME UP ON MY OFFER. NOT ONE! That is because MAGAts are ALL TALK - NO ACTION! They looooove to spew Fake news. Studies show Der Fuhrer and his MAGAts spew more Fake news than anyone else despite the fact they say how much they hate it
Wtf are you talking about, almost everyone got a tax cut and you're bitching.

Your argument is silly, 'some day, some way, we'll have to raise taxes?" That has nothing to do with the here and now.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Dems had a chance. They ran Hillary and lost. Still can’t get over it. So let’s resort to name calling and rattling off like we’re five years old. Still. Grow up and approach a political discussion like an adult.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump guaranteed America he hires the best people. But all he's done is surround himself with a cartel of criminals. You can add Alex Acosta to Trump long list of criminal and very bad hire's. The list is over 30 deep! It's very clear that Trump doesn't hire the best people but he actually hires the worst people.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump guaranteed America he hires the best people. But all he's done is surround himself with a cartel of criminals. You can add Alex Acosta to Trump long list of criminal and very bad hire's. The list is over 30 deep! It's very clear that Trump doesn't hire the best people but he actually hires the worst people.

This also shows the same thing

Attachments

• Trump - Dem_Reoub - Convictions.jpg
    Trump - Dem_Reoub - Convictions.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 9

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump must be doing something right if his picks bring out such anger among his haters.

Keep it up commander, full speed ahead.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
If you're a grown man over 40 and you start out trying to win a discussion by critiquing how a man over 70 looks you probably shouldn't even bother.

Effective at winning 6th grade student council elections? Possibly. (if it's chicks).

Discussing the POTUS and perhaps the most influential person on earth?

Um....probably not.

Errr... yeah I see he's got a few extra pounds! And his skin tone is off! Yes, he could use a bronzer!

Might want to let Miley Cyrus, Whoopie and the others continue to speak for you politically if that's all you can offer.......

We move on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
1562877259461.png

Winky this was a great find. Thanks for sharing. So many Americans are unaware how criminal the RepubliCON party truly is. Why anyone would support such criminality is beyond my imagination. I'm positive Pat McIrish isn't aware and doesn't care that he supports the party of criminals.

Unfortunately Trump and the RepubliCONS recently won a court decision that supports their argument that Obamacare is illegal. They're now one step closer to dismantling it. It's just a matter of time until the RepubliCONS take away insurance coverage of pre-existing medical conditions. RepubliCONS are truly criminal and awful Americans!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
View attachment 7459423

Winky this was a great find. Thanks for sharing. So many Americans are unaware how criminal the RepubliCON party truly is. Why anyone would support such criminality is beyond my imagination. I'm positive Pat McIrish isn't aware and doesn't care that he supports the party of criminals.

Unfortunately Trump and the RepubliCONS recently won a court decision that supports their argument that Obamacare is illegal. They're now one step closer to dismantling it. It's just a matter of time until the RepubliCONS take away insurance coverage of pre-existing medical conditions. RepubliCONS are truly criminal and awful Americans!

BINGO - although I am told they won't be able to do it. I will wait and see but as someone who had Cancer this frightens me. My nephew is a Type 1 Diabetic. That can be seen as a "pre-existing" condition, too

The scary part in all of this is: take away Obamacare and who gets hurt the most: MAGAts! The same assholes who voted for Der Fuhrer will now be fucked over by him although he will do what he does best: Blames others for his failures AND takes credit for any success - even those he had nothing to do with

As we have seen here - MAGAts are truly "unique" - they think in a good way. Reality is...........as we see in the above video - MAGAts are TOO MOTHERFUCKING STUPID TO KNOW THEY ARE STUPID!

I have lost track of the number of MAGAts who said I AM stupid. I have "fought back" and challenged anyone to an IQ test. Loser pays $10,000 to the Charity of the Winner's choice. Only requirement is we each have to put up money in advance and have someone hold it - this way WHEN they lose they don't back out and not pay. Wanna knoiw how many have taken me up on my Challenge? I think you know

MAGAts "talk tough" but go into the Fetal position faster than Jim Rome did with Jim Everett - when pushed

boston massacre

EOG Master
View attachment 7459423

The Trump Train Rolls On !

The Liberal Fruitcake Meltdown Continues !

boston massacre

EOG Master
BINGO - although I am told they won't be able to do it. I will wait and see but as someone who had Cancer this frightens me. My nephew is a Type 1 Diabetic. That can be seen as a "pre-existing" condition, too

The scary part in all of this is: take away Obamacare and who gets hurt the most: MAGAts! The same assholes who voted for Der Fuhrer will now be fucked over by him although he will do what he does best: Blames others for his failures AND takes credit for any success - even those he had nothing to do with

As we have seen here - MAGAts are truly "unique" - they think in a good way. Reality is...........as we see in the above video - MAGAts are TOO MOTHERFUCKING STUPID TO KNOW THEY ARE STUPID!

I have lost track of the number of MAGAts who said I AM stupid. I have "fought back" and challenged anyone to an IQ test. Loser pays $10,000 to the Charity of the Winner's choice. Only requirement is we each have to put up money in advance and have someone hold it - this way WHEN they lose they don't back out and not pay. Wanna knoiw how many have taken me up on my Challenge? I think you know

MAGAts "talk tough" but go into the Fetal position faster than Jim Rome did with Jim Everett - when pushed

No Need to talk tough when dealing with LIBERAL WIMPS !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No Need to talk tough when dealing with LIBERAL WIMPS !

Criminal tally of presidents last 50 years.

RepubliCONS 210 indicted, 36 imprisoned!

Dems 3 indicted, 1 imprisoned.

Who knew how criminal the RepubliCONS were? I did! Awful people and an awful party! Alex Acosta is another shining example of the party's corruption.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
WRONG!

nobody calls Trump a Genius, lots of other things but not that word. even his dummies dont say that.

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
Winkyduck never saw that IQ challenge, would gladly accept that bet. Who is going to hold the 20k, if it is any consolation to you, your 10k will be going to one of my favorite charities, Make a Wish.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Who knew how criminal the RepubliCONS were? I did! Awful people and an awful party! Alex Acosta is another shining example of the party's corruption.

Post the List of PRESIDENTS that were Indicted before taking Office, and Indicted after Leaving Office.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The trump haters can’t fathom why half of the people don’t want the country run like California. Heck, Pelosi looks like a R compared to those loonies like AOC. I’m just referring to the ideology of how the country is trending more than the process.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Shiny example of a RepubliCON, Alex Acosta now resigning! This should of happened months ago. Oh those RepubliCONS!

Trump hires the best people. Boston Massacre sucks the cock of the most corrupt.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'm positive Pat McIrish isn't aware and doesn't care that he supports the party of criminals.

I didn't vote for Hillary!! Mind your tongue young man!

Neither party is mine, I sit in the middle but yes Trump over Hillary any day of the week.

A different candidate I might have voted differently.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I didn't vote for Hillary!! Mind your tongue young man!

Neither party is mine, I sit in the middle but yes Trump over Hillary any day of the week.

A different candidate I might have voted differently.

What did Trump have over Hillary, besides being a self admitted sexual predator?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm with Pat in that I'm in the middle but guys like Big Runner and Winky slowly push me right.

Excuses, excused. Lol

Breaking news, the Trump Admin has stole at least 18 babies as young as 4 months old from migrant family.

No doubt me posting this breaking news moves you to the right.

Guess what the left doesn't what unAmerican idiots.