Grading dispute with Betjm

Re: Grading dispute with Betjm

Good...well, keep listening, the next sound you hear will be the doorbell, the Darwin awards folks will be there with your award!

No facts, huh? Not even one? It's simple task that not even the great Pioneer can handle :LMAO Love it!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

No facts, huh? Not even one? It's simple task that not even the great Pioneer can handle :LMAO Love it!

Kinosh,
I gave you all the facts you needed to win your argument with BetJam. But no, Darwin award winner that you are, you choose to argue against yourself and I'm so glad you convinced Scotty that you didn't deserve to push on your bet. That's called snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

I did not ask for facts to win my argument with Betjm. I asked for facts (or fact, just one) to support this statement: "if he hadn't been held on the play, he would have sacked the QB for the safety" Simple question, but no answer from the great Pioneer. Still waiting.......

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I did not ask for facts to win my argument with Betjm. I asked for facts (or fact, just one) to support this statement: "if he hadn't been held on the play, he would have sacked the QB for the safety" Simple question, but no answer from the great Pioneer. Still waiting.......

Actually you did not specify...you said, and I quote...

Originally Posted by kinosh
"No facts, huh?"

...and I did give you facts. I never agreed to give you any facts to support my statement because the factual accuracy of the statement is self-evident. But the fact is, you are finally correct in addressing me as "great"!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

"No facts, huh?"

...and I did give you facts. I never agreed to give you any facts to support my statement because the factual accuracy of the statement is self-evident. But the fact is, you are finally correct in addressing me as "great"!

great at making an ass of yourself time and time again.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Virtue(being right and showing how you are wrong) is its own reward!

No dumbshit, actually you haven't proven anything except you know how to make an ass of yourself time and time again. You want to act clever then be prepared for what comes. WVU didn't like, Frog couldn't take it. You might listen to the warning.

As for proof, you proved you don't know your head from your ass. You said someone scored for arizona on the safery. Ignorant to say the least. And you also said that a kicker point is not a point. Ignorant again beyond belief, even with the betjamaica wording. I had under elsewhere and pushed. I am not stupid enough to think that a kicker point should not count. There is all the proof you need. Be careful. Nobody likes you here. You bring nothing to the table. And I will have no problem making an ass out of you, even moreso than you already do to yourself.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

No dumbshit, actually you haven't proven anything except you know how to make an ass of yourself time and time again. You want to act clever then be prepared for what comes. WVU didn't like, Frog couldn't take it. You might listen to the warning.

As for proof, you proved you don't know your head from your ass. You said someone scored for arizona on the safery. Ignorant to say the least. And you also said that a kicker point is not a point. Ignorant again beyond belief, even with the betjamaica wording. I had under elsewhere and pushed. I am not stupid enough to think that a kicker point should not count. There is all the proof you need. Be careful. Nobody likes you here. You bring nothing to the table. And I will have no problem making an ass out of you, even moreso than you already do to yourself.

Oooouuuu....is that a threat? Why should I be careful unless this is a threat?

I didn't just say it, it is a matter of public record that AZ scored a safety. I don't care which player(s) on AZ that you credit the safety to, it was not either Ben Patrick or Larry Fitzgerald, since they weren't on the field at the time. So at least 3 AZ players scored either TD's, or FG's, or safeties as the prop mandated and should be a push.

You are a fucking idiot if you think I care whether people here like me, and you have a problem putting words together to make a coherent sentence, let alone making me look like an ass.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Oooouuuu....is that a threat? Why should I be careful unless this is a threat?

I didn't just say it, it is a matter of public record that AZ scored a safety. I don't care which player(s) on AZ that you credit the safety to, it was not either Ben Patrick or Larry Fitzgerald, since they weren't on the field at the time. So at least 3 AZ players scored either TD's, or FG's, or safeties as the prop mandated and should be a push.

You are a fucking idiot if you think I care whether people here like me, and you have a problem putting words together to make a coherent sentence, let alone making me look like an ass.

What player scored that safery for Arizona? Yep, nobody. And yes Rackers did score. Not debateable. Next, this argument is over. And yes, I do not concern myself with grammar. I concern myself with being correct, and thankfully I nearly always am. I realize you don't care what you look like to others, or you would not make an complete fool of yourself so often.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

What player scored that safery for Arizona? Yep, nobody. And yes Rackers did score. Not debateable. Next, this argument is over. And yes, I do not concern myself with grammar. I concern myself with being correct, and thankfully I nearly always am. I realize you don't care what you look like to others, or you would not make an complete fool of yourself so often.

We're not arguing over whether Rackers scored an extra point or not....he did indeed, there is no debate. But according to the BetJam prop, extra points did NOT count. I'm glad you agree with me, this argument is over! Now stop making a complete ass out of yourself!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

We're not arguing over whether Rackers scored an extra point or not....he did indeed, there is no debate. But according to the BetJam prop, extra points did NOT count. I'm glad you agree with me, this argument is over! Now stop making a complete ass out of yourself!

but the prop was 'players to score' and Rackers is a player, right?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No dumbass, it did not say extra points do not count, and if it does not say that then ofcourse they count. At least your are accidently right. Sometimes you are so dumb you can actually be correct. Safety not a score by a player, and rackers is. Push, like you said, just nowhere near on your assessment of anything. Par for the course. You worry about trying to be clever and witty and I will worry about being right.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

FK/royalfan,
We've been all through this(see post #49) before....unless you have something to add, then this argument is finished.

"No facts, huh?"

Man, you really are stupid!

DUH...he rushed the passer...if he hadn't been held on the play, he would have sacked the QB for the safety. The safety should count as an AZ score for whichever AZ lineman was held....but you certainly deserve to lose, in fact you're stupid enough to win a Darwin award this year!

Remind me what the rules are for winning the Darwin award and how I would win this award.

Remind me what the rules are for winning the Darwin award and how I would win this award.

Obviously this is just pioneer spouting off about something he has no knowledge of and once again making himself seem foolish. Looks like he painted himself into a corner with the Darwin Award comment and he has given up the fight. It’s yet another example of a long list of factual and logical errors pioneer has berated other posters over only to later be exposed as the mental midget he really is, at which time he gives up.

I've noticed that Pioneer has not attempted to answer ANOTHER simple question of mine. I'm on a roll and enjoying it immensely! LOVE IT!!!!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I've noticed that Pioneer has not attempted to answer ANOTHER simple question of mine. I'm on a roll and enjoying it immensely! LOVE IT!!!!
Pioneer is like a kid when he/she first learns to answer 'why' to everything.