gym time

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: gym time

question for u gym nuts

is there like a certain amount of calories intake a day where u would lose weight, say if u eat no more then 800 or so? not sure if there is a certain number that is a good point

like today, my intake of calories were, shake for lunch and dinner and 2 vitimin 10 waters, so around. 540 total, but at the gym, the machines said i burned a combined of like 1100 calories...so i was obviously minus today

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

To lose weight you want to intake 500-1000 less calories than you burn on the day. Search for a base metabolism rate calculator to get the ballpark figure of how many calories you need to maintain your weight and go from there.

At least 1900 calories if exercising regularly.

diogee

Cut the workout a little short last night to go play some poker. Only did squats, deads, pull-ups, and shoulder press/lat raises.

Gotta hit it hard tomorrow.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

seriously i starve myself basically. no breakfast, shake for lunch and then say chicken breast and jello for dinner.. i am burning around 1000 calories a day at the gym

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

seriously i starve myself basically. no breakfast, shake for lunch and then say chicken breast and jello for dinner.. i am burning around 1000 calories a day at the gym

These guys will tell you Tuck that you actually need to eat more to lose weight. It sounds very odd to say that but 6 smaller meals a day compared to 3 meals of near nothing. When you're eating that small amount you're actually working against what you're trying to accomplish. Your body needs fuel and it's your job to provide that fuel.

Tim Fin will go more into it with you.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Your going to kill yourself like this. You need some breakfast in your life. Breakfast is the only meal of the day I enjoy while eating healthy because I love eggs. It also jumpstarts your metabolism for the day. I would suggest getting your calories around 12-1500 per day spread out in 5-6 small meals (shakes are considered meals). This keeps protein levels high and keeps your metabolism running throughout the day. 3 food meals and 2 shakes is a manageable way to do this. Also I'm not a cottage cheese guy at all but it is a great source of casein protein which is slow digesting and great before bed to prevent muscle breakdown. Although you may not be lifting weights all that cardio is building up muscle. I found that adding in a cup of pineapple chunks to a bowl of cottage cheese actually tastes very good and is a great late snack/meal. Good luck bud and keep at it

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I've tried several NO products. Usually take 2 scoops, no problems.

But Superpump? Ridiculous diarrhea.

You've been warned!

they don't call it superdump for nothing bud haha This product fucked up my stomach to the point I was afraid to go heavy because I might shit myself

Towelie

EOG Enthusiast

Tuck you got eat breakfast, especially if you are going to the gym right away in the morning. In addition to eggs, get some instant quaker oatmeal, takes a minute to make and is actually pretty tasty, plus the shit is good for you and will get you going. If you want to spice it up a little slice up a banana or throw some fruit on top.

Well, 10 days in Vegas and then another week missing the gym due to illness, and I've missed several pages of this thread. Oh well, back at it tomorrow with another post :)

Dave

diogee

Go time FTL...the good part is getting back into it instead of slouching after an extended period of not hitting the gym.

Go time for me...only 2 days this week to let me knee heal up from getting in a scuffle when drunk last Friday. :doh1

JoeContrarian

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Boston, or whoever else is interested...I know someone that has anabolic extreme superdrol (which is no longer sold) that you were talking about. Let me know if anyone is interested

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Hey Boston, or whoever else is interested...I know someone that has anabolic extreme superdrol (which is no longer sold) that you were talking about. Let me know if anyone is interested

That shit expired about 2 years ago I hope he's just giving it away

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Think it would still be good regardless of the expiration date, or am i wrong?

I have been told that 6 months after exp it's still good but I wouldn't fuck with anything past that. There is stuff out that's just as good so I wouldn't mess around with something potentially unsafe.

JoeContrarian

EOG Enthusiast

I have been told that 6 months after exp it's still good but I wouldn't fuck with anything past that. There is stuff out that's just as good so I wouldn't mess around with something potentially unsafe.

ok cool...what stuff do you think is good out there

diogee

Hit it hard today since I ended up talking on the phone until it was too late on Friday due to my weight room in my apt being next to the neighbors room.

Been finding my muscles giving me a bit of an irritable feeling a lot more the last few weeks. Sometimes up to 24 hours later they just feel odd and irritating a little bit. Hard to describe but seems a lot more in my arms. Anyone else experience this? Is this due to me pushing myself a lot harder and moving a little more weight each week?

Boston

EOG Dedicated

ok cool...what stuff do you think is good out there

I would go with cel m-drol it's cheap and it comes with enough for a complete cycle in one bottle. It's also from a solid company. I you want to get really swole for summer go for a 5 week superdrol phera bridge cycle.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

hit chest today

incline db press 65 75 80 80 for 8-10
incline smith 225 4x6
flat cable presses 185 5x10
decline 185 5x8 superset with wide dips
5 sets incline cable flyes
5 sets pec deck

trying to get my stamina back I realized if I go heavy I get gassed in a hurry so took the weight down a notch and hitting more volume until I can keep some strength through an entire heavy workout

Got back to it today...pretty intensely for me since I have been away from it for 3 weeks.

20 minute basketball warmup
Barbell bench (4 sets)
BB bicep curl (4, last one a drop set)
DB shoulder press (3)
assisted pull ups (3 sets)
T-bar rows (2)
skullcrushers (3)
abs (30 cruches, 30 leg lifts)
30 minutes treadmill

The key for me is now to keep it rollin' :cheers

Dave

always seem to post when i do arms and chest...

dumbell bench (95s) 10-10-9-7
machine decline (80s) 10-10-8-8
machine fly (190) 10-10-10-9
machine incline (80s) 10-9-7-8

dumbell curls (40s) 10-10-10-9
cable curls (75) 10
cable 21s (67.5) 21-21-21

cable pushdowns (95) 10-10-9-7
machine dips (210) 10-10-9-8

diogee

Back on Keto to drop back down 10 or so pounds. Did 45 minutes of low intensity (135 heart rate) on recumb bike yesterday. Not feeling too motivated but time to get hyped to some music and the weights.

Tamer

EOG Enthusiast

Chest/Calves yesterday.
Incline barbell 12/10/8/6/6 --135/185/225/225
Flat Dumbell 8/8/8 --90/95/100
Decline Barbell/Calf machine1 8/8/8 225/235/245
PeckDeck/Calf machine 2 12/10/10 150/165/180

Whats your best tri exercise? I am getting bored with push downs, reverse grip push downs, rope and kickbacks.

No cardio for the last 2 weeks since opening day of sotball and and a nice high ankle sprain.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Muay Thai again.

Feels like 3 days this week, since we did it last Saturday, instead of last friday.

Time to whoop some ass. 91023i2ndw;l

Chest/Calves yesterday.
Incline barbell 12/10/8/6/6 --135/185/225/225
Flat Dumbell 8/8/8 --90/95/100
Decline Barbell/Calf machine1 8/8/8 225/235/245
PeckDeck/Calf machine 2 12/10/10 150/165/180

Whats your best tri exercise? I am getting bored with push downs, reverse grip push downs, rope and kickbacks.

No cardio for the last 2 weeks since opening day of sotball and and a nice high ankle sprain.

skull crushers?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

diogee

Left bicep hasn't stopped going into super twitch mode every half hour to 45 minutes since my last workout on Wednesday. Driving me fucking insane. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Left bicep hasn't stopped going into super twitch mode every half hour to 45 minutes since my last workout on Wednesday. Driving me fucking insane. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Sounds like you're not taking ANY supps, overworking, and not getting enough sleep.

Beta Alanine + Super Cissus + a REAL multi (liquid) + advanced protein would definitely fix your problem.

I also add in Carnitine and Creatine, but I'm a nut when it comes down to health shit.