gynecologist " Spotlight thread"? The spotlight today is on "Journeyman"

Apple

Banned
Today's spotlight is on world famous internet gambling poster:
JOURNEYMAN

1. Say something positive about Journeyman

2. Say something negative about Journeyman

3. Do you believe Journeyman deserves the large amount of bashing he is receives?

4. Journeyman has posted numerous pictures of himself around the forums. Do you believe those pics are actually of him?

5. Do you think Journeyman is a good handicapper?

BONUS QUESTION:

Will Journeyman ever meet a poster on here in person?

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran
Re: gynecologist " Spotlight thread"? The spotlight today is on "Journeyman"

The spotlight is always on JMAN

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

The best forum poster in the history of forums

The best forum poster in the history of fourms

3. Do you believe Journeyman deserves the large amount of bashing he is receives?
He loves it. Its part of the game.

4. Journeyman has posted numerous pictures of himself around the forums. Do you believe those pics are actually of him?
Who cares. Its the speculation that makes it fun.

Strong knowledge of sports overall. Probably a decent capper.

BONUS QUESTION:

YES<!-- / message -->

Ironman of internet posting forums.

Took too long to get TTINCO handled.

Not after TTINCO is handled.

Of course.

In MLB, he might be the best.

BONUS QUESTION:

Sure.

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1377748 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1377748 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">1. Say something positive about Journeyman

He has huge arms

Judging from what he posts on the forums, he only takes posting breaks to workout, sleep, relieve himself, and eat whey protien

Nah, but when you post as much as he does, you will be at the center of some forum drama

Sure do

yeah.

BONUS QUESTION:

I doubt it

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"></TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ballwonder

EOG Master

1. Say something positive about Journeyman- He has a good heart and is sincere.

2. Say something negative about Journeyman- I do believe that at times he does let some of the nay sayers get to him.

3. Do you believe Journeyman deserves the large amount of bashing he is receives? No I do not and this comes from someone that was ignorant enough to bash him for no reason other than piling on.

4. Journeyman has posted numerous pictures of himself around the forums. Do you believe those pics are actually of him? Yes

5. Do you think Journeyman is a good handicapper? I do and I do believe he is very good at baseball. He knows his stuff.

BONUS QUESTION:

Will Journeyman ever meet a poster on here in person? yes I do. I think that some day he would be up for meeting me only because I think he would down the road.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

1. Say something positive about Journeyman- He has a good heart and is sincere.

2. Say something negative about Journeyman- I do believe that at times he does let some of the nay sayers get to him.

3. Do you believe Journeyman deserves the large amount of bashing he is receives? No I do not and this comes from someone that was ignorant enough to bash him for no reason other than piling on.

4. Journeyman has posted numerous pictures of himself around the forums. Do you believe those pics are actually of him? Yes

5. Do you think Journeyman is a good handicapper? I do and I do believe he is very good at baseball. He knows his stuff.

BONUS QUESTION:

Will Journeyman ever meet a poster on here in person? yes I do. I think that some day he would be up for meeting me only because I think he would down the road.

Did you find Jesus?

WVU

EOG Master

JOURNEYMAN

1. Say something positive about Journeyman great poster

2. Say something negative about Journeyman sensitive about his age ;)

3. Do you believe Journeyman deserves the large amount of bashing he is receives? no

4. Journeyman has posted numerous pictures of himself around the forums. Do you believe those pics are actually of him? absolutely

5. Do you think Journeyman is a good handicapper?yes, but still not as good as a bonus king

BONUS QUESTION:

Will Journeyman ever meet a poster on here in person? yes

He's an interesting character

he can be a crybaby at times

nope

Don't really care one way or another

Probably

BONUS QUESTION:

Eventually, as long as he doesn't "kick the bucket" within the next 5 years

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

1. posting machine
2. some days his pride swallows him whole
3. not as much as he once did
4. no but no big deal
5. if he quit posting probably very good
6. No

5 star bomb

EOG Master

1. Posting legend, knows his sports, very nice guy

2. Doesnt admit when hes wrong a lot of times

3. NO, he is a good guy

4. YES

5. YES

BONUS QUESTION:

YES

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

JOURNEYMAN

Knows his stuff when it comes to sports & the gambling industry.
One of if not the top ranked poster of all time.
Like him or not, he has clearly brought the forum world the most interesting & highly viewed number of threads since the inception of sports forums.

Only thing I can think of is at one point he was sucked into "The Dark Side" across the street, before being rescued by eog & his new friends here. lol

No.
There are a few who like to rag him about his personal business with TTinco, but if the truth is known, most of those posters had a problem with him even before that & they continue to prove that theory true as they have not backed off even with the "problem" being corrected.

Absolutely
Why wouldn't it be?

I'm not as observant of others as some peopld are, but from what I've seen & remember through the years, yes he is.

BONUS QUESTION:

Maybe he already has.......;)

Apple

Banned

I doubt anyone has seen Journeyman in person.. Like Choptalk said "Its the speculation that makes it fun"

Journeyman

EOG Master

I doubt anyone has seen Journeyman in person.. Like Choptalk said "Its the speculation that makes it fun"

Love question #4. And I love when people suggest that I am not me, love it.

I did actually meet a poster, 3 yrs ago I knew a guy who lived in my neighborhood, young guy I played football with during the summer...I told him about X and he posted there a few times....I know that isn't like meeting a real veteran poster but technically I have.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

1. Showstopper knows an awful lot about sports. He also knows several different sports really well and knows all major sports. His specialty is bases for sure. Bring up a HOF question and sit and watch. I know more about college but that is for another day. LOL.

2. Showstopper, needs to get a woman and stop being so picky.

3. No Showstopper does not deserve this much bashing you cannot stiff. People need to MYOB more too.

4. Those pics are him, I believe

5. he is good in bases for sure in gambling

Bonus, yes....sometime

1-Second most knowledgeable person on the boards on baseball (I'm first).

2-The Showstopper personna is dumb and has to go. It really cheapens all the good qualities he possesses. Also adds fuel for the bashers.

3-He does instigate some of it. When you want to play Attention Whore, that's what happens. I don't fire any shots his way, but I can see why people do.

4-Who really cares. Journey only has to answer to himself at the end of the day.

5-Not sure how good he is anymore. Haven't really checked. Truthfully, there are very few I trust for gaming info and rarely follow anyone blindly. If he had a great local angle, I would trust him enough to play it.

Bonus Answer. If Journey doesn't want to meet anyone on the boards, so what. If there were a Bash within reasonable driving distance, I bet he would go.