Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

mofome

Banned
Re: Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

sanchez wild pitch!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

That was one hell of an OT in this hockey game...some great play and the big dog win for Winky. 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

bases loaded with zero outs for the mets. need a HUGE inning!

mofome

Banned

how in the fuck does this happen to me every fucking game. this retarded cock sucker grounds into a weak DP. Jessu christ man. fb right down the fucking middle. god fucking damnit you fucking piece of fucking shit

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

bases loaded with ZERO outs for the top of the order and the mets get just one.

fuck that horse shit. sanchez is a joke. you have to fucking kill him.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Just flipped on the Mets game after the hockey game ended... How does John Maine not get lit up? I just watched him throw EVERY SINGLE pitch in that inning as a 91-92 mph fastball. Every pitch. Not one change, curve, slider, nothing... The guy has 1 pitch.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

That was one hell of an OT in this hockey game...some great play and the big dog win for Winky. 91023i2ndw;l

only NHL winner i had today - needed it

in all fairness MOST here who played the game were on the Canes and Flip (i think it was him) had them for the series

THAT is why NHL OT RULES

how many scoring chances and near goals were there? at least 5-10 and maybe more

Apple

Banned

winky, you are a solid hockey handicapper.. Talent

diogee

Yeah I would say more than 10...great save after great save with tons of hustle by every team.

diogee

Lakers are losing and I can't enjoy it. C'mon Chute...get this fucker.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Giants lineup is horrendous. Randy Winn who is a leadoff hitter on every other team in the majors is the #5 hitter???? Are you serious?

mofome

Banned

jesus, can a get a fucking 2 out hit in any fucking game. I get beat by muther fucking clowns alllllll week and now i have beltran up with the bases loaded and its a ground out. could easily hit a hr or a 3 run double...but na.

fucking bullshit man.

Giants lineup is horrendous. Randy Winn who is a leadoff hitter on every other team in the majors is the #5 hitter???? Are you serious?

i know a person who deals for winn in fantasy bases, is he serious?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

i know a person who deals for winn in fantasy bases, is he serious?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

diogee

Wow just wow...Lakers going to game 7 vs a Houston team with Yao and Tmac. :LMAO

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Just flipped on the Mets game after the hockey game ended... How does John Maine not get lit up? I just watched him throw EVERY SINGLE pitch in that inning as a 91-92 mph fastball. Every pitch. Not one change, curve, slider, nothing... The guy has 1 pitch.

I really don't understand it. Maine throws 1 pitch. How is he in the major leagues? And this Giants lineup can't hit him? Guys- look for the 91 mph fastball. Trust me...

mofome

Banned

mets leave a guy i scoring position again. you cant make this shit up man.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

I just watched murphy come in to pinch hit....he just took 3 pitches down the middle and walked back. what a stupid fuck. kill yourself.

mofome

Banned

ah, nice to see the Mets blowing it against the worst lineup to ever exist.

mofome

Banned

now a fucking infield single ties the mets game. whats next

mo, u need overs also, so that's ok?

mofome

Banned

na need that just in a par. overs with the mets.

i have the mets 260 to win 200.

im fucked man. how many fucking teams are going to blow easy wins for me.

i mean a fucking 2 run lead vs sf in the 8th has to be a win. give me a fucking break.

mofome

Banned

mets get lucky...beltran was out....for the 2nd time this week.

now i need wright to crush one and win by 2. then i can be ok with life for an hour.

mofome

Banned

probably dp time if i know mo like i think i do

rjt721

EOG Master

How many times can Beltran be thrown out at third and be called safe? Same thing a couple days ago against the Braves.

mofome

Banned

need a tatis hit here big time. need the runline mets. cant leave 2 more on!

mofome

Banned

2nd and 3rd! 1 out! come on tatis get me a single or a sac fly!

mo wright stepping up big time sheeeeeeeee aight

mofome

Banned

jesus fucking christ

tatis grounds out. cant even get a sac fly. one more run and i have a chance for the 2 teamer but

mofome

Banned

mets leave men in scoring position every inning.

mofome

Banned

castro brings home two.

damn wilson is terrible tonight

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

castro brings home two.

damn wilson is terrible tonight

Guy throws 99 mph and won't throw a pitch inside where the batter will have no chance. Throws everything over the plate and away where they can extend their arms and go opposite field. Nice pitching retard. Fuck me.

mofome

Banned

jesus christ....now krod will fuck me

mo easy wins

mofome

Banned

been the most painful week of my life, but im up 473 bucks this week.