Has anyone else noticed it about Betonline?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
They keep decreasing every month the amount I already rolled over.

Its easy to discover it now, cause I havent put any action in in there in ages.

They keep decreasing every month the amount I already rolled over.

Its easy to discover it now, cause I havent put any action in in there in ages.

All I have noticed is that I almost never put plays in there any more. They clearly are just setting numbers within the screen so no need to have them.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
in two weeks I lost over 1k in rollover amount.

Dont ask for a bonus, you might never see your money.

( I have pictures to prove, if JK asks)

I tried to talk to one of the clerks, but he was giving me bullshit, how the roll over system works.
I said i know how it works but that is not what you guys are doing.

richsox24

EOG Master
in two weeks I lost over 1k in rollover amount.

Dont ask for a bonus, you might never see your money.

( I have pictures to prove, if JK asks)

I tried to talk to one of the clerks, but he was giving me bullshit, how the roll over system works.
I said i know how it works but that is not what you guys are doing.

Alot of weird, shady things going on at betonline lately.

I warned about this book months ago.

Many of their futures lines were extremely soft. Very tempting & suspicious at the same time.

Probably still are unusually soft.

The pandemic hitting many people's finances in the US & elsewhere is going to hurt books. In addition to the layoff of sports earlier this year.

Similarly there have been news reports of polls indicating more people intend to put off retirement, travel less, save more, etc.

richsox24

EOG Master

Many of their futures lines were extremely soft. Very tempting & suspicious at the same time.

Probably still are unusually soft.

The pandemic hitting many people's finances in the US & elsewhere is going to hurt books. In addition to the layoff of sports earlier this year.

Similarly there have been news reports of polls indicating more people intend to put off retirement, travel less, save more, etc.

If you see a line that looks soft, there's a decent chance your play will get cancelled if you win. First hand knowledge of this.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'm not suggesting it's anything other than random but man do I take some incredible beats on the felt.

It got to where I knew what was coming in key situations and it was never good for me.

richsox24

EOG Master
At Betonline?

What, if anything, did you get cancelled?
Made an "in play" wager on an NHL game in between the 2nd and 3rd periods. Islanders were up 2-0 vs Florida. I took Florida +2.5 -140. The bet won and was cancelled with them claiming bad line (cancelled only after the bet won as well).

Fast forward to game 4 of that series. Islanders leading 3-1 after 2nd period (same 2 goal margin).

What do you know. They post florida +2.5 -140. Exact same line. At this point, I took screenshot, got on the phone with them, wasted an hour of my time talking to a bunch of idiots in CS, and got no where and gave up and moved on.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

I got Khabib -205 when it was already like -235 at 5d

I got DC at +120 against Stipe for their April fight--which got cancelled

I’ve heard bad things about their poker room, but on the sports side they’re great.

They actually lowered the rollover recently, but set baseball and hockey to only count as 50%.

BAUS

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I’ve heard bad things about their poker room, but on the sports side they’re great.

They actually lowered the rollover recently, but set baseball and hockey to only count as 50%.

BAUS

Check your ' amount rolled over' every weekend.

They are subtracting 500 bucks from mine sometime on Mondays.

If it still happens this week, I am filing a complaint at SBR.

I realize times are tough, so I go a little easier on them (cause I am not really thinking about withdrawing before NFL, anyway)

But they gotta give me a chance to get MY money out eventually.

I cant if they keep moving the goalpost

Check your ' amount rolled over' every weekend.

They are subtracting 500 bucks from mine sometime on Mondays.

If it still happens this week, I am filing a complaint at SBR.

I realize times are tough, so I go a little easier on them (cause I am not really thinking about withdrawing before NFL, anyway)

But they gotta give me a chance to get MY money out eventually.

I cant if they keep moving the goalpost

That has not been my experience or anyone I know.
BAUS