Has the rx always been this way?

Caliente

Banned
Ive only been in these two forums for the last year but it amazes me how the rx runs this site. Is it ok to just delete my posts and edit them? I thought the point of these sites was to talk about our experiences with books. I recently posted about Nine.com having 3 point teasers . Two teams at -109. The rx didnt like that. I admit, thats pretty embarassing to have one of your books offering such fraudulent odds. But to just delete it. It really set off some nerves when I mentioned that Frog was obviously being paid by the rx to be a poster. This may or may not be true, but when the mods alow a guy like Frog to do and say things that others cant, or when Frog is having his ass kissed by the mods, you have to wonder. Why else would they kiss his asss? I appreciate the freedom I have here and only post there about Royal and Betus because I know its pretty popular right now. I hope one day this is the site to be at and the mods here will always allow the freedom they allow now. Im sorry I shared my negative experience with Nine.com. I dont blame people for not trusting me and I really dont care, Im not here to make friends. Im here to inform newbies about the dangers of playing with Royal and Betus/Omni. I gained nothing by telling you about my experience with Nine. I didnt claim that I wasnt paid. In fact they paid rapidly. I didnt scam them did I? Geez, I havent scam anybody lately. Thats weird. I thought I was a scammer. Thats right. Frog just likes to say that I am. Frogs the scammer. BCN anybody?

david - although royal stiffed you, you come across as a whiner. seems like u have a problem with almost everything. just stick to bashing royal and betus and everything will be just fine, sir.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

Caliente

Banned
Identity, actually Ive posted many positive things. I always post my positive experiences at books like Atlas And Heritage. You just choose to ignore this fact. Dont be a follower ID. I do agree though. I will stick to whats important. Informing about the dangers of playing with Royal and Betus/Omni.