Help Wanted. LOL!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Haven't done a Blog entry in some time but I had a lot to say about s particular subject. Gonna start doing this more often now. It is somewhat lengthy but not as bad as others:

kane

EOG master
Interesting stuff Winky, great memories come flooding back thinking about that Marlins/Cubs series, everyone blames Bartman (even though he did what every fan would have done in that spot), but few remember the routine double play grounder that Alex Gonzalez booted that would have ended the inning. Also, that wasn't the deciding game, the Cubs still had a chance to win game 7, but blew that one as well

howid

EOG Dedicated
Alou's reaction was as unprofessional as it gets. Just shrug it off and return to your position to make the next play ...

Valuist

EOG Master
Interesting stuff Winky, great memories come flooding back thinking about that Marlins/Cubs series, everyone blames Bartman (even though he did what every fan would have done in that spot), but few remember the routine double play grounder that Alex Gonzalez booted that would have ended the inning. Also, that wasn't the deciding game, the Cubs still had a chance to win game 7, but blew that one as well
I remember the booted grounder well. I also remember Sosa completely airmailing the cutoff main and Prior totally losing it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

As you said - Bartman was not the only one reaching. And how about blaming Dusty for having no one warming up for Prior even though he was at 120+ pitches (Imagine that done now) and as stated it was only Game 6 and in Game 7 the Cubs led but blew that. Bartman got a bad rap and how Alex Gonzalez escapes all blame when he should get about infinite times more - is just incomprehensible