---Here We Go: Boise State vs Oregon {In Game Thread}---

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated
Re: ---Here We Go: Boise State vs Oregon {In Game Thread}---

Nope. You dont talk to someone after a football game like that, put your hands on them, and get in his face. he got what was coming. end of story.

Ducks are 0-1 and Blunt is off the team.

End of story.

Now Blount will get what he has coming. Hope it was worth it.

mofome

Banned

He wasn't laid out. He got suckered punch and was completely fine. Blount acted like a bitch, was on the losing team, and now his season is probably over. He's a winner

he was not sucker punched. do you know what a sucker punch is? He was directly punched by someone he touched and someone whose face he got in.

He was laid out. he aint fine. you dont fall like that when you're fine.

tripp

EOG Master

im sure getting a punch in because you suck and can't handle a loss to a better team is worth losing a scholarship

fine human being that blount is.

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

Thats fine, so what.

Dude still deserved to be knocked out.

knocked out?
:LMAO:LMAO

He stood right up. he wasnt looking at Blount when he threw the punch. How you can try and justify this is beyond me.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Nor am I. I was on the other guys side at first, as I made a thread.

But, you watch it, that boise dude made a bad move. you dont touch someone and run your mouth after a football game like that and get in his face. well, unless you're ready to do something. reminds me of pussies online.

They won. no need to talk shit and rub it in... Plus he smacked his pads to piss him off more.

Players are going to be pissed off after a loss. Don't agree with punching someone in the face but the dude was looking for trouble and he got it...

mofome

Banned

And you deserved to lose your Oregon +4 bet.

We'll call it even. :LMAO:LMAO

god are you faggot.

shut the fuck up. its over. you won. let the game end. fuck you.

play heads up for the year.

mofome

Banned

knocked out?
:LMAO:LMAO

He stood right up. he wasnt looking at Blount when he threw the punch. How you can try and justify this is beyond me.

He got laid the fuck out. As he should have.

he wasnt looking at him because he was trying to hide behind people after talking shit and touching the man. thats what a bitch does. talk and roll out.

mofome

Banned

They won. no need to talk shit and rub it in... Plus he smacked his pads to piss him off more.

Players are going to be pissed off after a loss. Don't agree with punching someone in the face but the dude was looking for trouble and he got it...

exactly. the dude just lost. you dont put your hands on him and get in his face. what do you think is going to happen.

:doh1