Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Cannon

Banned
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

HEY MOMAN THAT BRITTNEY STILL BRINGING ME LUCK. SHE AS A DAMN FINE ASS MOMAN.

MOMAN put some winners on this thread you have been stinking it up on here.

2 units
CONN (if a favorite 2 units if pick or a dog)
(LOSER)

2 1/2 Units
Wisconsin
(WINNER)

2 units
Houston (WINNER)
Kentucky (WINNER)
St. Johns (LOSER)
Maryland

3-2 so far + 2 1/2 units.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

i had conn for 5 units cannon :/ what made u take em 2? just cuz it was so close to going either way?

dirty

EOG Master

My Hawks are playing well... Lets Bring them home boys

dirty

EOG Master

This one is a Nutcutter boyz...7 with 26 seconds left

dirty

EOG Master

I got the win and anyone who had 9 pushed...

3-0 today boyz.... some are 2-0-1 :+excited-:+excited-:dancefool:dancefool

dirty

EOG Master

That is why we are here bud...

that is a hard push to take too cause the game was a 3-5 point game until there was 26 seconds left...

dirty

EOG Master

Played these tonight for tomorrow

Philly -2 (Bet Jam)

Memphis +2 (Bet Jam)

Cannon

Banned

HEY MOMAN THAT BRITTNEY STILL BRINGING ME LUCK. SHE AS A DAMN FINE ASS MOMAN.

MOMAN put some winners on this thread you have been stinking it up on here.

5 units
CONN (if a favorite 2 units if pick or a dog)

(LOSER JUST 2 UNITS)

2 1/2 Units
Wisconsin

(WINNER)

2 units
Houston (WINNER)
Kentucky(WINNER)
St. Johns (LOSER)
Maryland (WINNER)

Sunday Results
4 Winners
2 Losers

Units Won
8 1/2

Units Lost

The winning continues this is just to easy betting NCAA.:houra :party

dirty

EOG Master

I lost 2 by the hook and pushed another....thank goodness I got that one or I would have went Postal

i hear ya man. i was 3 total points away today from absolutely destroying the man today...never been so frustrated by a day in which i still won money...

Cannon

Banned

WEEK ENDING RECORD ATS

29 WINNERS
18 LOSERS
1 PUSH

.617 pct.

TOP PLAYS 3 1/2 and 5 units

8 WINNERS
1 LOSER

UNITS WON

UNITS LOST

.667 pct.

I BET THEM FOR $200 a unit :houra

LAST WEEKS RECORD ATS

27 WINNERS
14 LOSERS

.659 pct.

UNITS WON

UNITS LOST

.664 pct.

I need to become a tout like Chuck. $$$$$$

I won a bunch on plays I get from some large layoff books that I am not allowed to post. LIFE IS GOOD.

DIRTY once again you made me a ton in the NBA. Bought ATLANTA to +10 for a +$900. My locals are pissed about me crushing them. OFFSHORES mailing money each week. This is like stealing.

THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD ON THE NET FOR WINNING.

dirty

EOG Master

i hear ya man. i was 3 total points away today from absolutely destroying the man today...never been so frustrated by a day in which i still won money...

You got that right.... I could have had a Huge Day....But instead I was like this :med3d-virus::med3d-virus::med3d-virus::med3d-virus::med3d-virus::med3d-virus:

dirty

EOG Master

WEEK ENDING RECORD ATS

29 WINNERS
18 LOSERS
1 PUSH

.617 pct.

TOP PLAYS 3 1/2 and 5 units

8 WINNERS
1 LOSER

UNITS WON

UNITS LOST

.667 pct.

I BET THEM FOR $200 a unit :houra

LAST WEEKS RECORD ATS

27 WINNERS
14 LOSERS

.659 pct.

UNITS WON

UNITS LOST

.664 pct.

I need to become a tout like Chuck. $$$$$$

I won a bunch on plays I get from some large layoff books that I am not allowed to post. LIFE IS GOOD.

DIRTY once again you made me a ton in the NBA. Bought ATLANTA to +10 for a +$900. My locals are pissed about me crushing them. OFFSHORES mailing money each week. This is like stealing.

THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD ON THE NET FOR WINNING.

YOu got that right Cannon... we been on a roll... Lets just keep it rolling as long as we can :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

i woulda done that to dirty...but my bookie bought me a nice as NEC flatscreen monitor last month and i dont wanna destroy it...

i think it is just goes to show that at this point of the season the oddsmakers are very sharp with most thier lines. Man i cant wait for the tourney to cash on these midmajors!!!

mc140

EOG Enthusiast

900th post in this thread equals the amount of money I won using this sytem in th elast 5 weeks betting 20 and 50 dollars a game.:partyNow if I had just quit playing holdem sooner and didnt bet a 100 on ATL tonight +8.5 for some reason id be good :doh1

fightknight

EOG Senior Member

BIG C, BEEN FOLLOWING U 4 ABOUT A WEEK NOW, YOU ARE KICKIN SOME SERIOUS A@#. BASH THE BOOK AND KEEP ROCKIN.

Cannon

Banned

DIRTY MY PARTNER IN CRIME WHAT A WEEK WE HAD AGAIN.

WELL YOU FADERS KEEP IT UP I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

BRITTNEY THANKS FOR THE LUCK YOU BRING US!!! MOMAN SHE HAS A HELL OF A CABOOSE ON HER. MOMAN PUT SOME WINNERS ON THIS THREAD.

WELL THE POLLS ARE NOT OUT YET BUT THESE ARE THE PLAYS FOR NOW

$200 per unit

2 UNITS
Sycracuse
Oklahoma
:houra

Cannon

Banned

DIRTY we have 20,000 views. What is the most for a thread on the EOG. Let's break the record.

dirty

EOG Master

I don't Know cannon... I will try and find out... Hell last week we only had 9800 Views...good news travels fast I reckon

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

i had conn for 5 units cannon :/ what made u take em 2? just cuz it was so close to going either way?

It was a pick at some places Tool (e.g. Bodog, though not sure what the closing line was). Hence the 2 units.

Cannon and Dirty, thanks again for the winners. You guys are absurd!

dirty

EOG Master

No problem UM... we are here to win and work towards one goal... Bitch Slapping the bookies... Lets just grind it out daily

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Dirty, who are the guys to follow in baseball?

Oh, and just as an FYI, memphis is now at +3 at some places.

locksonly

EOG Senior Member

Cannon,
This is my first post and I just came accross your system and this site last week. Of course, I would like to thank you for your info. I have been doing pretty well recently (winning 4 of last 5 weeks)

<TABLE class=WelcomeTable id=table1 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=750 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=tablelefteven align=middle><TD width="15%">Last Week</TD><TD width="9%">11,000</TD><TD width="9%">-5,800</TD><TD width="9%">8,500</TD><TD width="9%">-7,396</TD><TD width="9%">1,700</TD><TD width="9%">11,430</TD><TD width="9%">17,350</TD><TD width="9%">36,784
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I started using your system with my info on Saturday, as you can see I am very excited about this week. I will post my info starting today. However, my moves come much closer to game time. Good Luck and Thanks for the help!

locksonly

EOG Senior Member

Cannon,
This is my first post and I just came accross your system and this site last week. Of course, I would like to thank you for your info. I have been doing pretty well recently (winning 4 of last 5 weeks)

<TABLE class=WelcomeTable id=table1 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=750 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=tablelefteven align=middle><TD width="15%">Last Week</TD><TD width="9%">11,000</TD><TD width="9%">-5,800</TD><TD width="9%">8,500</TD><TD width="9%">-7,396</TD><TD width="9%">1,700</TD><TD width="9%">11,430</TD><TD width="9%">17,350</TD><TD width="9%">36,784

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I started using your system with my info on Saturday, as you can see I am very excited about this week. I will post my info starting today. However, my moves come much closer to game time. Good Luck and Thanks for the help!
Cannon,
I almost forgot. I had a small conflict yesterday in your system. Nevada is a top 25 but was a road favorite at -2. So Boise St is the play 2 units fading the top 25 but Nevada was the play at -2 on the road? I played Nevada because it matched some of my other info but what do you do in this situation?

locksonly

EOG Senior Member

Cannon,
Nevermind on the Nevada issue. I went back and read most of the thread and I realized I read that backwards you are betting 1 to 2.5 point road dogs. I had it backwards. Thnx

Cannon

Banned

:+clueless

I am confused I bet Boise St. for 2 units. Unless a game falls under my system I don't like to be small home favorites -1 to - 2 1/2.

locksonly

EOG Senior Member

:+clueless

I am confused I bet Boise St. for 2 units. Unless a game falls under my system I don't like to be small home favorites -1 to - 2 1/2.

Sorry for the confusion. I messed the system up. I misread the thread. The situation I was looking at is not possible with your system. For instance, had Boise St been -2 you would have played them for 5 units based on your system and the 1-2.5 point road dog would not apply. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again for your help.

dirty

EOG Master

Adding NY -3 (BJ) up to 4 now

Utah -6.5 (Cascade)

don't like playing all this chalk...but that is where the value is

Cannon

Banned

Dirty I bet Philly and New York to win $300 on the ML. Had a feeling the points might come into play for some reason. Anything else you like other than Memphis and Utah. Any totals? If we look good in the first two I might take Utah ML and risk it instead of - 6 1/2. Hope Syracuse +3 1/2 and OU+7 don't stink it up I started to buy 2 points in each. They are just small plays but I am playing each for $450 and a $50 ML. I think one will cover and perhaps win SU.

dirty

EOG Master

Seattle Portland over is too low IMO and I like the Denver and Memphis Under..but history says it is going over...

PyRo I am on OU... I would play seattle if I had a gun to my head, but don't like that game One way or the other...Line is tight... Over is the better play on that game