Hey Guys....Need some opinions....on a Leprechaun Trap

dirty

EOG Master
I get my Kids tomorrow...and We have to make a Leprechaun trap for his Kindergarten class as a Project....They say it can't be a Rabbit trap it has to be Inventive....Just wanting to get some Ideas

I was going to use Killian's Irish Red as the Bait But don't think it will go over well in Kindergarten class :D .....Have to have it Built by thursday....

Any Help is appreciated :cheers

found this for you

My daughter made the Leprechaun Trap in Kindergarten a few years ago. This project could easily be made in a group setting. See if you can catch a Leprechaun!

This project is rated VERY EASY to do.
What You Need

• Shoe box (do not need lid)
  • Aluminum foil
  • Glue
  • Tape, optional
  • Green felt, craft foam, or paper
  • Shamrock stickers, optional
  • Scissors
  • Stick about twice the depth of the box.

How To Make It

1. Cover a shoe box with aluminum foil using glue or tape to hold it in place.
  2. Cut shamrocks out of felt, foam, paper, or use stickers to decorate.
  3. Glue the shamrocks, if not using stickers, to the box.
  4. The night before St. Patty's Day, put a stick under the box and leave it out by your front door.
  5. If a leprechaun stops by, he'll leave a surprise for you! (I like to leave some green candies or a few shiny pennies for the kids)

How to Make Leprechaun Trap
Begin your celebration by building a Leprechaun trap.
My daughter made a trap in Kindergarten and we've
continued the tradition for eight years. Start with a box, some glitter, pipe cleaners, markers, tape etc. The kids love creating the trap design simple or complex (a trap door or net). Everyone knows that leprechauns are
quick and crafty?.So you'll have to lure them in
with bait?a piece of gold (chocolate coin), a penny
or a 4 leaf clover. My daughter lured her first leprechaun
with Lucky Charms cereal! Leave your trap out the night
before St. Patty's Day and in the mornin' see what's occurred.
It's been eight years and we've never actually caught the leprechauns, but they always leave little green foot prints and some chocolate coins behind.