Hey mr OSUCOWBOYS!!!

mofome

Banned
where did you end up on sat? we didnt see you in 747, but we only stayed about 10 mins before we were kicked out. we looked for ya though. then we walked over to some place called logans or something.

anyway, it was Awesome to meet you. i wish i could have met the misses, but im sure i will get to in the future. mainly i just wanted to throw back a bunch of drinks, but we missed ya late night.

hope you had an awesome time. it was great to meet you!

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

Re: Hey mr OSUCOWBOYS!!!

It was my pleasure Mo. We went to 747 for a bit then we called it a night. (We had been there for 8 hours)

How crazy was that stadium and those fans. I have been to sporting events all over this great country and I have NEVER heard or seen anything quite like that. Wow.

We will meet again I am sure. Maybe Vegas. Til then.

mofome

Banned

yeah we were going insane in the student section, we were throwing people up in the air! we almost got kicked out for doing that. we all lost our voices at the game, left around halftime, got drunk at brothers, went to 747, got kicked out and ended up drinking till about 5. at that point some of us made out with ladies and the others played madden or passed out. it was the best weekend ever.

:houra

Last edited:

mofome

Banned

so who did you play in madden Mo?

:D

---- added you as a friend on Facebook. We need to confirm that you know ----- in order for you to be friends on Facebook.

------ says, "Hey you...itt's your bundle of joy here. You didn't even have to find me. I want to reiterate what a great time I had with you. I wish you really could be my boyfriend :) Thanks for cuddles and kisses :) Hope to see you again...soon. xoxo.".

:+comfort+

yeah we were going insane in the student section, we were throwing people up in the air! we almost got kicked out for doing that. we all lost our voices at the game, left around halftime, got drunk at brothers, went to 747, got kicked out and ended up drinking till about 5. at the point some of us made out with ladies and the others played madden or passed out. it was the best weekend ever.

this brothers?!

you've been missing out for a long time...ive been doing that for 6 years!

mofome

Banned

man that place is great! i cant wait till next year with quebbler joins the party!

mofome

Banned

it looked exactly like that but with more car bombs.

on sat i probably had 10-12 shots, 5-6 car bombs, and 25-30 beers.

it looked exactly like that but with more car bombs.

on sat i probably had 10-12 shots, 5-6 car bombs, and 25-30 beers.

my boys tab that night was like 8 hundo (and this is a college bar we are talking about)...the fucker bought like 40 or 50 beam shots on a saturday night just to be that guy who bought the most shots ever at that bar...

mofome

Banned

my boys tab that night was like 8 hundo (and this is a college bar we are talking about)...the fucker bought like 40 or 50 beam shots on a saturday night just to be that guy who bought the most shots ever at that bar...

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

thats an awesome reason to spend that kinda dough. i didnt spend any money, my law buds had everything covered. each spents a couple dimes this weekend and didnt think twice about it. nice life.

:cocktail

:D

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">---- added you as a friend on Facebook. We need to confirm that you know ----- in order for you to be friends on Facebook.

------ says, "Hey you...itt's your bundle of joy here. You didn't even have to find me. I want to reiterate what a great time I had with you. I wish you really could be my boyfriend :) Thanks for cuddles and kisses :) Hope to see you again...soon. xoxo.". </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:+comfort+

:cocktail