HI ID

dirty

EOG Master
UWinSports said:
I always liked mutley. His laugh was great. What cartoon was that??

It was the Laff-Olympics....Where team Dastardly competed against TEams like Penelope Pitstop, etc...and then Yogi and Huckleberry hound had a team....

Then you had the show adventures of Dastardly and Muttley:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

You also had the Wacky Races and Stop the Pidgeon......Great ones as well

Hi ID,

I've always liked that dog too!!!

Come on you all it's not the dogs fault, I hope I don't have to bring PETA into this!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett :D

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
dirty said:
It was the Laff-Olympics....Where team Dastardly competed against TEams like Penelope Pitstop, etc...and then Yogi and Huckleberry hound had a team....

Then you had the show adventures of Dastardly and Muttley:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

You also had the Wacky Races and Stop the Pidgeon......Great ones as well

dude.... seriously.

get out of that house.:D

dirty

EOG Master
Uncle Butternutts said:
dude.... seriously.

get out of that house.:D

:D :D :D

I have a 3 and 6 year old every other week and They watch those Toons on Boomerang network......Those and Tom and Jerry are thier Favorites...:D :D

I watch Tom and Jerry with my sister sometimes, she is 3 years old. That shit really funny and messed up at the same time.

dirty

EOG Master
Expecially the ones Hanna-Barberra Drew......The ones Chuck Jones drew that look like the Roadrunner and Coyote and have the Music and portray Tom as the evil dr. all the time are not that good to me But the kids Like them....Theh ones with Spike and Tike are great as well :D :D

panther

EOG Dedicated
cats

cats

do not like dogs

(actually have 4 dogs)

mut. is not a betting forum type dog

id have you been pittsnogled lately

panther

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
:D
dirty said:
Expecially the ones Hanna-Barberra Drew......The ones Chuck Jones drew that look like the Roadrunner and Coyote and have the Music and portray Tom as the evil dr. all the time are not that good to me But the kids Like them....Theh ones with Spike and Tike are great as well :D

the hanna barberra line was great................which one was it that always sang..........oh my darlin, oh my darlin....oh my darlin clementine............can't remember for the life of me :D

dirty

EOG Master
sabian06 said:
:D

the hanna barberra line was great................which one was it that always sang..........oh my darlin, oh my darlin....oh my darlin clementine............can't remember for the life of me :D

Huckleberry Hound