HOT OR NOT?? MEG RYAN!!

Fellas the hard truth is that is what she looks like now!!
If you want me to find a picture of her at 30 I will, but why sugar coat it!! MAY'N!! :smokesmal

The Devil

EOG Master
Meg is a cutie.......always has been in my opinion.....as she gets older (and we all do) she looks as good as ever....

The Devil said:
Meg is a cutie.......always has been in my opinion.....as she gets older (and we all do) she looks as good as ever....

Well said... Put me in your corner.... Aaaahhhooooooooo!!!

:+animal Hot!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
roach23 said:
Hot about 10 years ago.

Now i'd say NOT.

But i'd still hit it.

like Roach and Degenerate

Put me in this category, too

When she did "Harry/Sally" or even better - when she did "Innerspace" she was sooooooooooo hot you wanted to jump on the screen and F*ck her brains out right then and there

FOR HER AGE she is smooooooooooooooookin' hot - but the key words are "For her age"

TONY MONTANA said:
Fellas the hard truth is that is what she looks like now!!
If you want me to find a picture of her at 30 I will, but why sugar coat it!! MAY'N!! :smokesmal

If possible, please display some current full length and total body Meg photos -- perhaps in an evening gown, or even in jeans, etc...

Meg is still featured prominently within celebrity mags and even fashion magazines like "InStyle" & "Elle" --- and IMHO you don't need to sugar coat anything yet. :+wink-2+

opotus

EOG Veteran
She was cute until she got dumped and went under the knife to soothe her achy heart. Now she loooks like the Joker.

dirty

EOG Master
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>