How Could I Possibly Forget How Much Fun This Is?

How could I possibly forgot this feeling of LOSING on Saturdays? Gee, is anyone else feeling knots in their stomachs or I am the only one? :+drinking

I hope ALL of you BOOKMAKERS can go to bed tonight feeling good about taking all of my allowance money and then some for the week!:hung

I promise you I will return and kick your BUTTS next time!!! :+counting

THE SHRINK

Sometimes losing is fun

What I mean is if you won every week you would not bet anymore

Its all about the challenge kenny

Well, I like OHIO STATE and it seems like all my SQUAURE pals are on Texas...

Is it in the stars tonight or not? :+firework

jjgold said:
I am heavy on Texas and Arizona St

Worst I will do is split

That's ALL I needed to know...

I am pulling the trigger on OHIO STATE, and not my head, at least not yet! :toiletgra

THE SHRINK

Cozen

EOG Enthusiast
Shrink,

I feel your pain as I got the knots in my stomach from watching all these wild games.

Excruciating losses today. I need to recover with a big dog or two tomorrow.:hung

Cozen,

I suspect you were on OHIO STATE too? :+signs11-

Duh,

Of course you were. I replied to you in the College Football thread that I was with ya...:doh1

GD,

Good advice my Friend.

What an awful day...

I wonder how much the bookmakers raked in?

All my buddies I lost too!!!

THE SHRINK

With a few plays pending, I could either squeak out a net win or loss for the day. That's even with the Penn St. debacle and the Texas safety costing me.

Cozen

EOG Enthusiast
1. That Penn St. game was completely unbelievable!.

2. The OSU loss sucked!

3. Alabama was a joke too! First and goal FUMBLE at the end of the game to leave me 2.5 pts short of the cover.

:+signs9-1

Hopefully I can get some back with Colorado before the nights over.

Good Luck Tomorrow

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran
Funny Story

Funny Story

This post needs some good news before going into Sunday :smokesmal

Followed Panther on SC WIN 3units
Followed Ace on C Mich Win 3 units
My pick was Texas +2 Watched them go up 10-0, then down 3 at the half. Thinking im gonna mush my Texas pick, the wife asked me to join her at the Bingo (yes thats right Bingo :doh1 ) Go figure i win 300$. I get home and find Texas WON 2 units

:+excited- :cheers

BruinsFan said:
This post needs some good news before going into Sunday :smokesmal

Followed Panther on SC WIN 3units
Followed Ace on C Mich Win 3 units
My pick was Texas +2 Watched them go up 10-0, then down 3 at the half. Thinking im gonna mush my Texas pick, the wife asked me to join her at the Bingo (yes thats right Bingo :doh1 ) Go figure i win 300$. I get home and find Texas WON 2 units

:+excited- :cheers

That is so sad .... I am gonna change your poster name to "Wife's Bingo Boy" on Monday ...LOL

Glad you had a good day, G