How many newbies here have never used Olympic Sports?

Blue Rhino

EOG Addicted
I haven't used Olympic either. I really don't see the need. They don't offer reduced juice nor do they offer a dime line on bases. Could someone explain to me what makes them "a must have"

A good reason to use OLYMPIC is that they are amongst the SAFEST "outs" in this industry, their main guy is as "honorable" as they come, and as mentioned, OLYMPIC usually leads the others when it comes to haltime wagers and unique props...

THE SHRINK

The_Man

EOG Senior Member
I have never used Olympic. Almost posted up there, but never did.
What is the difference between Olympic and BetJam anyway ?

Stickie

EOG Senior Member
Unless you are big into props and second half lines Oly is pretty much nothing special. Many books out there that are way better.

To be the 1st book out with second half lines ia not very useful to most guys. I almost never make a second half wager.

I am pretty new only been betting offshore since about 97 or 98.

I have never used them either. I do use Betjamaica right now. But Olympic honestly doesn't do it for me like everyone else. I have monitored them along with every place else, and while they might be the first, that doesn't mean a lot. Until you have someting to compare it to, a posted line doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot.
I would rather wait and see an opener somewhere else that is half a point better and buy that, than watch the line get moved by all the "sharp" action to give me possibilities later on.

First is rarely better.

Dewey Finn

EOG Enthusiast
My second internet offshore book ever (ESB was the first). Oly is terrific and have a ton of options. I never ever win there but if I want to be Aussie Rules or almost anything they have options.