How many sports books are you playing at?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
It is a good idea to play at a handful of sports books so that you can shop around for the best lines and prices. Over the course of your wagering career, these 2 things will add up to many 1000 dollars in savings. When you can, you should always look for the best lines and/or the best pricing available. Don't chase losses and try to not just bet for action. Throw in discipline with money management and you are well on your way to making profits in this business.

Good luck

I got 1............2...............3..........4 Books, 2 small and 2 big, and you 100% correct, I got over 10 on the Cinncy, when three other ones of my books offered them at 10.5

Zanoback

EOG Member
The General said:
It is a good idea to play at a handful of sports books so that you can shop around for the best lines and prices. Over the course of your wagering career, these 2 things will add up to many 1000 dollars in savings. When you can, you should always look for the best lines and/or the best pricing available. Don't chase losses and try to not just bet for action. Throw in discipline with money management and you are well on your way to making profits in this business.

Good luck

Thanks for the advice.

That's is the advantage that we have betting offshore.

Hate Intertops - can't stand their wagering menu.
SportsInterActions - is a bunch of crooks
Skybook - never played there
BoDog - ...............WTF..............

Ohh yeah, and we tired of you too SoS:+wink-2+ :+waving-5

Zanoback

EOG Member
BreakTheBank said:
Hate Intertops - can't stand their wagering menu.
SportsInterActions - is a bunch of crooks
Skybook - never played there
BoDog - ...............WTF..............

Ohh yeah, and we tired of you too SoS:+wink-2+ :+waving-5

I remember when Intertops did a software upgrade a few years abck it was very, very slow. Has it improved?

pvcpipe

EOG Master
i think it's important not only to have a couple of books funded, but a local as well. the best internet book in the world won't let you get down 10 seconds after tip/pitch, but a local you have a good business relationship will likely let it slide.

For reduced vig, internet shopping is the way to go. They are must haves, no doubt. But it's tough to catch Pinnacle napping. If your local doesn't have Don Best, or doesn't respect the play of a wiseguy that moves the line a hook, or is fudging on local favorites, opportunities exist that do not in the online world.

jmho
pvc