How Much Money Can You Win A Year Entering Tons of Contests?

It depends on the contest. Some are worth little, such as the ones Wagerweb runs, the one where you pick a 3-team parlay ($25) isn't very good, even Hollywoods $10,000 weekly one has too many entries.

Rx has good ones run by RIO/ Sky. SBR has a good one. FBZ has some good ones.

I figure the odds of hitting it vs. the time factor. Some good ones here, as well.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
what I cant believe is that there are contests hand graded by these Mods night after night after night............ after night

those guys need a raise!

One of the best recent ones was by Sky. Pick an 8-team parlay for a chance to play a hand of BJ for 10k stake. I figure 256 combinations so entering that was worth about $40 for very little time, if you selected randomly it would take less than a minute. It exists as a 10-teamer now with you getting the winnings only. Still good. I almost won the thing too, had 7/8 lost last game. Those are for customers, non-customers get half.

Some good overlays on contests with post-ups , also, esp. Hollywood.

I believe Fishead won over 15K a couple years ago playing free contest .... would have to ask him to be certain but I know he made some serious money.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Contests are a great way of optimizing investment opportunities for posters and good exposure for books. I look at them as WIN/WIN.