Hunter Biden emails, pics reveal wild life, pained soul.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Let’s review

A laptop is left at a computer repair store but the store owner has no contact information for the person who left it there

The laptop is never retrieved

The shop owner decides to snoop into the laptops contents

The shop owner is somehow able to hack into the Apple laptop even though Apple computers are extremely difficult to hack

The store owner makes a copy of the hard drive and turns it over to Giuliani

Sounds legit

Can’t imagine why this laughable attempt of an October surprise hasn’t gained any traction for the trump campaign
Do you think the data is fake?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
John Ratcliffe. Lol. The biggest political hack ever to hold the job of DNI chief. America is in good hands with this extreme political hack in charge of the DNI. 😂 😂 😂

Trump and the RepubliCons are using a foreign operation campaign, trying to influence the outcome of an election. This makes 2 consecutive elections the Trump campaign has colluded with Russia.

the hack is schiff..the fbi is looking into this, .not dni

Bigrunner

EOG Master
the hack is schiff..the fbi is looking into this, .not dni

Schiff thinks its wrong to meet with Russians to make plans to interfere with an U. S. Election. Schiff famously said "you may think it's alright to meet with Russian spies to receive stolen emails of your opponent, but I don't think it's alright".

Here's an article about John Ratcliffe releasing disinformation manufactured by the Russians to damage Trump's opponents, against the recommendation of Senior intel officials. The move was strictly political. Treasonous. The Russian disinformation was previously debunked by the bipartisan Senate Intel committee. But Ratcliffe an extreme political hack chose to weaponize it to Help Benedict Donald

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/29/john-ratcliffe-hillary-clinton-russia-423022

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I have no idea if the NY Post story is correct, but Twitter does? GTFO. Is Twitter locking the NY Post account if it were about Trump instead of Biden?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Let’s review

A laptop is left at a computer repair store but the store owner has no contact information for the person who left it there

The laptop is never retrieved

The shop owner decides to snoop into the laptops contents

The shop owner is somehow able to hack into the Apple laptop even though Apple computers are extremely difficult to hack

The store owner makes a copy of the hard drive and turns it over to Giuliani

Sounds legit

Can’t imagine why this laughable attempt of an October surprise hasn’t gained any traction for the trump campaign

Oh shit!!!

This shit all goes through Roooooty???

There are two fat fukks alive with less cred than Rooooty.

Rail and Bird.

kane

EOG master
"Obamagate" "Pizzagate" "Laptopgate"

You guys on the right gossip more than a sewing circle, can't wait for the next bat shit crazy right wing conspiracy theory to emerge

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I have no idea if the NY Post story is correct, but Twitter does? GTFO. Is Twitter locking the NY Post account if it were about Trump instead of Biden?

Ny Post owned by Rupert Murdoch, who also owns the RepubliCon propaganda Fox News, publishes a Hunter Biden report amid newsroom doubts. The sources of the Hunter Biden story are Steve Bannon who is currently under federal indictment for massive fraud against Trumptards. The other source is Rudy Giuliani who has been a target of Russian disinformation operation over the last couple of years. Rudy ia either a Russian operative or a Russian stooge.

Fair Warning claims he doesn't know if the NY Post story is true. 😂 😂 😂. Eerily similar to when Fair Warning said he believed RepubliCon operative that made allegations of sexual assault against Joe Biden. At least in this instance he hedges by saying he doesn't know if the story is true? As if the NY Post, Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani deserve to be trusted. These righties aren't the brightest.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/18/business/media/new-york-post-hunter-biden.html

it’s the New York Post, a verified account. Come on H, that was a bullshit censorship move by them. What if The NY Times tweeted that?

It’s a debunked bullshit story

The guy that wrote it used to be Hannitys aide and this was the first story he’s ever published

So the NY Post thought so much of the story they assigned a reporter with zero experience

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Giuliani gave Hunter Biden story to New York Post because nobody else would take it at face value.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/giuliani-gave-hunter-biden-story-054726242.html

So far Dumb Alfie, Dumb Monkey and Raiders the Retard strongly believe the outrageous story is credible and verified. 😂 😂 😂 Fair Warning is not sure the story is true, but he's hoping the extremely outrageous story is true.
Twitter is the judge and jury for a social platform? Fok, they should eliminate over 50% of the tweets then. I hear Zuckerberg is bot-friendly - and good for his bottom line.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Maybe the left can eliminate opinion pieces that don't align with their beliefs.

Wait - The NY Times has done that already.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Donald Trump's strategy to get reelected. Too attack Joe Biden son while he has a parade of children grifting off the White House. Further evidence that Trump is not a law and order President. Also more evidence Trump is a traitor.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Giuliani gave Hunter Biden story to New York Post because nobody else would take it at face value.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/giuliani-gave-hunter-biden-story-054726242.html

So far Dumb Alfie, Dumb Monkey and Raiders the Retard strongly believe the outrageous story is credible and verified. 😂 😂 😂 Fair Warning is not sure the story is true, but he's hoping the extremely outrageous story is true.

asshole, i never said i thought any of this was true......post where i said it.......

all i said is schiff is lying..........russians.........imbecile

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Schiff thinks its wrong to meet with Russians to make plans to interfere with an U. S. Election. Schiff famously said "you may think it's alright to meet with Russian spies to receive stolen emails of your opponent, but I don't think it's alright".

Here's an article about John Ratcliffe releasing disinformation manufactured by the Russians to damage Trump's opponents, against the recommendation of Senior intel officials. The move was strictly political. Treasonous. The Russian disinformation was previously debunked by the bipartisan Senate Intel committee. But Ratcliffe an extreme political hack chose to weaponize it to Help Benedict Donald

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/29/john-ratcliffe-hillary-clinton-russia-423022

hillary is old news.....remember she lost and you were leaving.........

schiff has zero proof of russia.......he lies as much as you...........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Donald Trump's strategy to get reelected. Too attack Joe Biden son while he has a parade of children grifting off the White House. Further evidence that Trump is not a law and order President. Also more evidence Trump is a traitor.

libs have attacked trump since day 1.......wtf you crying about...........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said that Hunter Biden’s laptop “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” amid claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff suggesting otherwise.

schiff is lying........

Funny how you drop disinformation about what Adam Schiff said, then you call him a liar. How ironic you then claim you never said you believed thw New York Post story? Dumb Alfie always making baseless claims of people lying. Schiff never linked the Post story to a Russian disinformation campaign against the Biden's.

https://thehill.com/policy/national...le-over-biden-emails-politicized-intelligence

alfie

EOG Dedicated

alfie

EOG Dedicated

why is joey off limits to attack? oh, i forgot he's a lib, your guy...........jez

Bigrunner

EOG Master
why is joey off limits to attack? oh, i forgot he's a lib, your guy...........jez

Nobody is claiming Joe Biden is off limits except Dumb Alfie. 😂 Just another baseless claim by Dumb Alfie.

I did question Trump's strategy of attacking Joe Biden's son while he has a parade of children grifting off the White House. I also question Trump's strategy of smearing Dr. Fauci? Why? The doctor is now receiving death threats. He and his family are now receiving taxpayer funded security. I'm sure Trump's base wants Dr. Fauci locked up?