I am going to do it. I guarantee I will end the year with a profit.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
4-7 -$134.59

I would take death. In that sim game the team that was up in Philadelphia kicked a last second field goal to push the total over. Lol. You can't make this stuff up.

Tennis germany Hanfmann -161 vs Otte $50.00 to win $31.06

4-7 -$134.59

I would take death. In that sim game the team that was up in Philadelphia kicked a last second field goal to push the total over. Lol. You can't make this stuff up.

Tennis germany Hanfmann -161 vs Otte $50.00 to win $31.06

I always get a kick out of those sims how they do things no NFL team would ever do. Kick a FG when down 8 in the 4th quarter. Punt the ball away when down a couple of scores late. The EA engine needs an overhaul in strategic thinking from coaches.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I have to say teams are usually going for it on 4th unless they have timeouts when it is late in the game and they are down 2 scores or less whether on your own or opponents territory. Down 10 with all timeouts and inside 5:00 you need a fg anyway, so it's logical they kick manageably. Other times teams down big will just wave the white flag and punt.

What you will rarely see is 4 down territory outside the 4th quarter. On 4th and short from the opponnents 40 they will almost always line up for a 58 yard fg which more often than not is missed. Then you have a team driving waiting to call their final timeout inside:20, where they will run or complete a pass staying inbounds only to see the clock run out. Happens at the end of the first half and games lot which highly impacts side and total depending on the wager.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I always get a kick out of those sims how they do things no NFL team would ever do. Kick a FG when down 8 in the 4th quarter. Punt the ball away when down a couple of scores late. The EA engine needs an overhaul in strategic thinking from coaches.
They have zero relation to real Football end of half and end of game and score situations. Total waste of time to watch, and even more so to bet.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
4-7 -$134.59

Retirement in tennis, doesnt count. Was that twitch or the streamer yesterday? There were a whole bunch of problems with connection and buffering with the sims.

Braves vs Mets over 9 -108 $50.00 to win $46.30

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I broke this long ago. I won big on a soccer match then lost kinda big on basketball. I cant do it. I dont have the patience and structure.