I am thinking of buying this dancer i met in the club a set of boobies.

Re: I am thinking of buying this dancer i met in the club a set of boobies.

Go on your date. After you have spent a few hours, tell her you are interested in seeing where she lives. Hell, if she is going to "borrow" upwards of 6K or more from you, I think that would be no big deal at all. When you get there, her boyfriend/husband will be watching the kids. I promise.

She will NEVER let you in her house without time to prrof the house first. If you surprise her with that, she will absolutely find an excuse for you not to come in.

eggs you seem like a friendly fellow just dont go crazy on her til you know for sure, then again you never know with a woman, we are all a little goofy!~

acesfull, that is a perfect way to get her to "come clean".
also you may find that she is living better than she leads on, as the poor broke boobless single mom.

even if you are not fond of your wife, if you love your kids then you know what the right thing to do is. and it involves staying with your wife - do you want the kids that you love to find out what you're doing?

sounds like you have the world on a string and instead of finding a way to be happy with your family you would rather fuck it up just to get your nuts off.
here's a tip:
stay home and jerk yourself off in the shower.
selfish living helps nobody, including yourself.

acesfull, that is a perfect way to get her to "come clean".
also you may find that she is living better than she leads on, as the poor broke boobless single mom.

even if you are not fond of your wife, if you love your kids then you know what the right thing to do is. and it involves staying with your wife - do you want the kids that you love to find out what you're doing?

sounds like you have the world on a string and instead of finding a way to be happy with your family you would rather fuck it up just to get your nuts off.
here's a tip:
stay home and jerk yourself off in the shower.
selfish living helps nobody, including yourself.

Listen to Mike; he believes the US government was behind the 9/11 attacks. Mike graduated from Hardvard and is a CEO at a Fortune 500 company.

Egg Yolk Soup

EOG Senior Member

mike i was a virgin when i met my wife, how do i say this, she wore the pants for a long time,a very controlling woman who doesn't give much back, including sex.

i started gambling big this year made a killing and everything changed i feel like this is the time to make my break. i started straying off to massage parlors about a month ago and saw a whole new world. from there i met Windy and just feel different.

mike i was a virgin when i met my wife, how do i say this, she wore the pants for a long time,a very controlling woman who doesn't give much back, including sex.

i started gambling big this year made a killing and everything changed i feel like this is the time to make my break. i started straying off to massage parlors about a month ago and saw a whole new world. from there i met Windy and just feel different.

Seriously, do you get this: YOU ARE PAYING FOR TIME AND COMPANIONSHIP. Strippers make money OFF TIPS. The more you give her, the more SHE WILL LIKE YOU.

If you want to make a break, date women you meet OUTSIDE OF STRIP CLUBS.

If not, ask to meet her brother and see what goes down.

fucnluc

EOG Member

So basically Journeyman just made this entire elaborate story up under his ghost name egg yolk?

I hate humanity.

fucnluc

EOG Member

basically.

Well god damn.

I guess nobody can fault you for not trying hard at work. A+ effort, should earn you a promotion. Except you got caught.

Makes me wonder how many people are real here though.

JJ said that when he was hired here he was told to make multiple ghosts to start up traffic, looks like at least one thing out of his mouth isn't bullshit.

Journeyman

EOG Master

all forums have ghosts or people just start over. it was never anymore than just clowning around. I never cared for ghosting personally but when i get the same 5-8 guys calling me a @@@ every single day I decided to take a ghost name and have fun with it.

RIP
Windy:D

Timetopay

EOG Master

Well god damn.

I guess nobody can fault you for not trying hard at work. A+ effort, should earn you a promotion. Except you got caught.

Makes me wonder how many people are real here though.

JJ said that when he was hired here he was told to make multiple ghosts to start up traffic, looks like at least one thing out of his mouth isn't bullshit.

Fuc Egg was started in 06. I thought he was employed by RX

Journeyman

EOG Master

Fuc Egg was started in 06. I thought he was employed by RX

hate to break it to you Columbo, SportSavant also posts here under another name it is very common.

get over it....go ask him

Timetopay

EOG Master

Get over what douche. If you really wanted to disappear you only would have come on this site as Egg and forgot about this goof ball Journey ghost.

Egg atleast had some class.

so im not the greatest typer in the world.

i am not an easy mark she bought my lunch and offered to pay and is even thinking the boob job money is a loan. just be happy for me guys, please save the jokin.

-eggs

i love the nuggets tonight .:smokesmal
Haha nuggets...
Freaking kill the stripper girl and give money to charity

Journeyman

EOG Master

yeah you'rea model poster , yeah right. like I said go ask SS if he posts under a different handle here.

Methinks eggs is having more fun than is allowed on this one. Good un, eggs.

The Devil

EOG Master

I KINDA MISS THE EXPLOITS OF EGG YOLK SOUP.......

harley - we discovered this was all a joke. egg yolk soup=journeyman. this story was a phony.

Funny thread, one header in the parking lot and wifey is history. I would recommend spending the fun money on helping Winky get a new avatar, that is one god awful ugly boobie.

I don't care if Egg Yolk Soup was The General, he was hysterical...:cheers

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Nice bump OSU...Egg Yolk has been away too long!

d ray

EOG Dedicated

haha, what a fucktard

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

watched super bad for the first time, top notch

Cannon

Banned

Have a friend who is a stripper.

She has a saying.

When you deal with a stripper you are going to get fvcked but not laid.

Wade

EOG Master

i need a stripper.