I FEAR MOFOME HAS GONE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Come back Mo! I feel like Dorothy in the 'Wizard of Oz!

P.S. I broke my boycott of the Rx to vote for you Mo......I hope you won!

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: I FEAR MOFOME HAS GONE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!

MOFOME IS LIKE SHIT.......HE IS EVERYWHERE:LMAO :LMAO

pvcpipe

EOG Master

It's a good forum over there, also. Both places have a lot to offer.

DOES THIS MEAN MO WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE SHRINK'S CHRISTMAS PARTY?

Hey MR. NBA I know you live in Tidewater. Let me know if you would like to attend also!! May'n.

The party is on 12/22/07 in Chesapeake. Let me know!

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

Hey MR. NBA I know you live in Tidewater. Let me know if you would like to attend also!! May'n.

=====
syracuse invades the john paul jones center tonight to hopefully kick some acc butt,

mofome has like ten computers set up at the crib he is on so many sites at once its not even funny

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Sure sounds like a good time! Are kids allowed? Ive got a 4 year old daughter and a 4 month old. If kids are a no go I can easily get a babysitter.
Email me with the directions and what you guys would like me to bring.:cheers

Sure sounds like a good time! Are kids allowed? Ive got a 4 year old daughter and a 4 month old. If kids are a no go I can easily get a babysitter.
Email me with the directions and what you guys would like me to bring.:cheers

Mr NBA it is an adult party, but we would love to have you!! I will get your email and send you directions!!

:houra

cub fan

EOG Member

It's a good forum over there, also. Both places have a lot to offer.

I also like TheRx. Thats where I met Kenny. I believe mofome might prefer a smaller pond like eog compared to TheRx where he might get lost among all the posters in the sports forums.

There are a good number here but not nearly as much as over there.

mofome

Banned

I also like TheRx. Thats where I met Kenny. I believe mofome might prefer a smaller pond like eog compared to TheRx where he might get lost among all the posters in the sports forums.

There are a good number here but not nearly as much as over there.

lol hello gents.

1) lost on therx?
http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4754708#post4754708
http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=538754

too big for mofo? come on now. i used to read a lot of negative shiat about their mods....but they've all been pretty cool with me. i have yet to have a problem over there.

2) i love 99% of the guys at eog. eog is an awesome forum.

3) at ogd i'll be writing up some sports stuff and things of that nature. im not a fan of the personal attacks, hell they've attacked my name plenty, but hopefully that will slow down and the sports talks will pick up.

:party

mofome

Banned

oh yeah, Montana, im bringin a date to the party.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

mofome

Banned

MOFOME IS LIKE SHIT.......HE IS EVERYWHERE:LMAO :LMAO

you're like shit in a different way. while you claim that i resemble the amount of area it occupies, i suggest that the two of you share a similar intellectual capacity.

cub fan

EOG Member

lol hello gents.

1) lost on therx?
http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4754708#post4754708
http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=538754

too big for mofo? come on now.

2) i love 99% of the guys at eog. eog is an awesome forum.

3) at ogd i'll be writing up some sports stuff and things of that nature. im not a fan of the personal attacks, hell they've attacked my name plenty, but hopefully that will slow down and the sports talks will pick up.

ogd? is that a joke?

cub fan

EOG Member

Im not sad. Im baffled why anyone would spend more than 1 minute at that dump.

cub fan

EOG Member

to make it not a dump.

to make it not a dump, doesn't the shit need to be removed? Unless I am mistaken, doesnt that place have only 5 hardcore posters who are not wanted and an owner nobody has ever heard of? But back to mofome, if you need your own place, you should have asked therx or eog rather than lower your standards to a fungus. good luck old buddy

mofome

Banned

to make it not a dump, doesn't the shit need to be removed? Unless I am mistaken, doesnt that place have only 5 hardcore posters who are not wanted and an owner nobody has ever heard of? But back to mofome, if you need your own place, you should have asked therx or eog rather than lower your standards to a fungus. good luck old buddy

asked eog or therx? if eog or therx wanted me to have a 'place' they would have said something. i didnt ask nobody fo nuttin mayn! its not as if i post there because its difficult to keep up at eog or therx....obviously.

Journeyman

EOG Master

LMAO.... I see when the going got tough, you caved and walked.

I thought you had a tougher shell :doh1

I remember when I first posted here a few said to me 'MoFome won't like this...and damn if they weren't right.

Mo needs to be 'the man' 24/7 thats why he's going to give OGD a shot.

Whats wrong Mo? You can't get your way so you take your ball and go home?

Save the 'I will beat you up' tough guy act for someone you can really intimidate :rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

asked eog or therx? if eog or therx wanted me to have a 'place' they would have said something. i didnt ask nobody fo nuttin mayn! its not as if i post there because its difficult to keep up at eog or therx....obviously.

I'm sure Shrink can give you your own forum here where everyone will agree with you , and those who don't agree won't be allowed to post, just ask him.:doh1

mofome

Banned

LMAO.... I see when the going got tough, you caved and walked.

I thought you had a tougher shell :doh1

I remember when I first posted here a few said to me 'MoFome won't like this...and damn if they weren't right.

Mo needs to be 'the man' 24/7 thats why he's going to give OGD a shot.

Whats wrong Mo? You can't get your way so you take your ball and go home?

Save the 'I will beat you up' tough guy act for someone you can really intimidate :rolleyes:

a post to me and journey, who doesnt ever post to me and hates me, has to chime in. the going got tough? what are you, insane?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

tough? whats tough about being here? ive said many times, i dont care about you. what in the world makes you think so highly of yourself? you're no one, you're someone these guys voted to ban. needs to be 'the man'? im more popular than you on every site, that has nothing to do with anything. now, i'll beat you up? isnt that your act, mr ive got a list of 5 guys id kill? intimidate you? you live your life intimidated, thats why you make excuses not to see anyone, you lie, you scam, you cheat, you throw old friends under the bus, and you stiff.

yeah, im not real worried about ya pal. you're not 'then man' anywhere and i dont care to be. i just enjoy some friends, laughs, plays and talks. no respects who you are, son.

now, mind your business. why make every thread about you?

mofome

Banned

more faces to be broken

the stiffs are out in full force!

:houra :houra :houra

this is whats wrong with eog. the stiffs mouth off all day like they matter. two people that no one respects yappin all day. nice. mc, you sucked my dick every day till i told you to fuck yourself. now you're a big shot with jscam?
come on man, you treat people like shit, thats why people dont like you. thats your fault.

thanks for chiming in. you dont see me in any mc threads, do ya kid?

Journeyman

EOG Master

You dont care about me but you beg Shrink to get rid of me...because I bother you...If that isn't an insecure mental case I don't know what is.

You dont care to be the man , funny. Actually not funny, because EVERY post you ever make is about YOU being great.

Nice call the other day on the predicted Fla line, I noticed you conveniently forgot to bump that, you were only off by a touchdown!

mofome

Banned

You dont care about me but you beg Shrink to get rid of me...because I bother you...If that isn't an insecure mental case I don't know what is.

You dont care to be the man , funny. Actually not funny, because EVERY post you ever make is about YOU being great.

Nice call the other day on the predicted Fla line, I noticed you conveniently forgot to bump that, you were only off by a touchdown!

yes, but you've never paid any attention to facts. ive never ever ever ever ever ever ever asked anyone to get rid of you. not once. you're annoying, but so is mc, bateman and others who ive never ever ever ever ever ever asked anyone to get rid of. you're a paranoid idiot.

off by 6 points? wow, who cares? im just glad the os wont consider trading bedard and that youk and joba are too of the best young stars in the game.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

just treat peolpe like they matter, please.

and then you wont break my face??????????????? cuz ever since you threatened to break my face ive been watching my back. :LMAO