I Have Been Invited To Appear...

Ok,

I have just been invited to appear as a regular guest each Friday throughout the entire Football season on Las Vegas's most popular AM channel (or so I've been told), KDWN (720 AM)...

The show begins tonight at 10 PM EST and should also be archived in case some of you may wish to hear it later...

I have been asked to release 2 of my BEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL bets for this weekend with in depth analysis on tonight's show...

Stay TUNED (pun intended)...

Here is the link if you wish to listen in later...

http://www.kdwn.com/listen.html or http://www.KDWN.com/

THE SHRINK

Last edited:
Thanks Lawrence...

I realize you have other choices than to listen to me tonight, lol...

Let's hope I don't mess up...

Also, I was thinking I could release ONE GAME for tomorrow that EOG posters feel is the BEST BET...

So if some of you don't mind chiming in this thread with one strong play, I will announce the most popular PICK that posters from EOG make on tonight's LIVE show!!!

Let's PROVE we have the sharpest posters!!!

Thanks in advance,

THE SHRINK

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Heard no one else would take it, so you are sort of a last resort.
Forget mentioning posters, for entertainment purposes give them ODU. :doh1

Then say, oops, you want football. Good luck, nice plug for the site, get some more Vegas posters.

Best Wishes....OF:+waving-5

OF,

VERY FUNNY...

Actually, they invited me to appear on this show less than 5 minutes after it was announced on that same radio station that I would be competing in the Stardust Invitational...

THE SHRINK

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Shrink--How much "moola" are you getting for this? LOL

Also is there a local radio station we can hear this in the East?

KDWN used to stream for free over the net. But I think the sponsors got pissed in that time block. Most of the time that station has nothing on it, but for a few blocks of time it does run some OK sports/betting shows.

It might be free again, I haven't checked in a while. But google it and I am sure it can be found. The archives are definately there, and I think they have them up in time to get the afternoon (west coast) games. Not that a lot of guys follow people on the radio, but with Shrink, you never know.

Thanks wantitall4moi,

I feel REALLY good about one of the College Football Plays I have already bet!!!

I will spend some time talking about as it is a TEAM I follow VERY CLOSELY...

Hint: Been to one of their practices as well...

THE SHRINK

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Must be Virginia as I figure a Lark has about 2 mile range on one battery charge.
Will you post them here first before show, or should I just buy Northcoast's and get them before you release them? Too bad my modular home does not get Las Vegas radio. I figure you could get more posters if you got a sharpie perma marker and wrote EOG.com on your forehead, but not sure how effective that would be on radio. When you get on Regis get the sharpie out. That or Oprah.

Best wishes...OF:+waving-5

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
that should be a great gig. Tons of fun and some publicity for eog.Picks for the weekend Id go with Bowling Green

I checked the website, apparently they are now ONLY streaming the gambling shows..Oh the irony.

They run daily 830-90, and of course the Stardust Line tonight.

Apparently the Shrink is doing the Don Best show, makes sense since he is partnered with them. (have to think that was a forethought to the partnership itself)
http://www.kdwn.com/listen.html

Won't work until the times listed on the page appaerently. BTW those are Pacific times. So about an hour before the first one kicks off.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
Shrink,
I listen to the Stardust line every week and the Stardust Invitational contest as well. When are you scheduled to appear in the contest? Do you have the full schedule for the contest? Thanks and good luck!

pioneer,

I was told OCTOBER, but I don't know the exact date yet...

My Guess is it won't be in the beginning of that month either...

THE SHRINK

Jarbo

EOG Member
Take Ball State +39 to the bank.

Thanks in advance for the shout out on the Radio.

--Jarbo--

:+excited-

SHRINK, WOW! YOU ARE EVEN MORE POPULAR THAN I THOUGHT......IM USING SOUTH FLORIDA +22 AS MY BEST BET......JOE PA SAID.....WERE GOING TO TRY REAL HARD ...LOL.... ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR RADIO SHOW!!! SHAWN GOTTI:+waving-5

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I plan on tuning in to hear this. Should be interesting........:+thumbs-2

Shrink- Congrats on the new show. KDWN is the best gambling station out there. Fezzik had a show on the Stardust Line that just ended. . Until his show ended I listened to Fezzik's archived shows. When I'm in Vegas I listen KDWN most of the day. GL with the show and give us some winners. :+thumbs-2

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
THANK GOD ITS A RADIO SHOW YOU HAVE A FACE FOR RADIO.SHRINK DO ME A FAVOR DONT FORGET TO MENTION YOUR OLD PAL UP IN BEANTOWN.IN AN INDIRECT WAY JUST SAY YES IN MY FORUM WE HAVE A GREAT GUY AND HE IS A BOOKMAKERS NIGHTMARE BEANTOWNJIM GREAT POSTER AND GOOD FRIEND.SHRINK IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME I MIGHT EVEN PUT IT ON THE RADIO AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB.SHRINK DO ME A FAVOR TRY AND STICK TO THE TOPICS AT TIMES YOU RUN OFF WITH THE MOUTH ABOUT HOW WONDERFULL YOU ARE TRY NOT TO SOUND TO SELF PROMOTING OR THEY MIGHT FIRE YOU.

I CAN HEAR THE SHRINK NOW WELL BOYS ILL NEVER FORGET MY FIRST 100 THOUSAND DOLLAR PLAY HELL I DIDNT EVEN BREAK A SWEAT I KNEW 100 GRAND WAS CHUMP CHANGE SO WHO CARES IF I LOST OF COURSE I WON AND HAD DINNER AT MCDONALDS THAT EVENING DIDNT WANT TO SPEND THE WHOLE 100 G'S IN ONE NIGHT.HELL BOYS I AM JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU GUYS ONLY I HAVE DOUGH WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU I MARRIED INTO MONEY DOESNT EVERYBODY.I KNEW THE AUDINCE WOULD LIKE ME I AM THE SHRINK AKA MR WONDERFULL.(GET THIS F-CKING JAMOCHA OFF THE RADIO WILL YOU BEFORE WE LOSE OUR SHOW)

rainbow

EOG Master
BEANTOWNJIM said:
THANK GOD ITS A RADIO SHOW YOU HAVE A FACE FOR RADIO.SHRINK DO ME A FAVOR DONT FORGET TO MENTION YOUR OLD PAL UP IN BEANTOWN.IN AN INDIRECT WAY JUST SAY YES IN MY FORUM WE HAVE A GREAT GUY AND HE IS A BOOKMAKERS NIGHTMARE BEANTOWNJIM GREAT POSTER AND GOOD FRIEND.SHRINK IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME I MIGHT EVEN PUT IT ON THE RADIO AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB.SHRINK DO ME A FAVOR TRY AND STICK TO THE TOPICS AT TIMES YOU RUN OFF WITH THE MOUTH ABOUT HOW WONDERFULL YOU ARE TRY NOT TO SOUND TO SELF PROMOTING OR THEY MIGHT FIRE YOU.

I CAN HEAR THE SHRINK NOW WELL BOYS ILL NEVER FORGET MY FIRST 100 THOUSAND DOLLAR PLAY HELL I DIDNT EVEN BREAK A SWEAT I KNEW 100 GRAND WAS CHUMP CHANGE SO WHO CARES IF I LOST OF COURSE I WON AND HAD DINNER AT MCDONALDS THAT EVENING DIDNT WANT TO SPEND THE WHOLE 100 G'S IN ONE NIGHT.HELL BOYS I AM JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU GUYS ONLY I HAVE DOUGH WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU I MARRIED INTO MONEY DOESNT EVERYBODY.I KNEW THE AUDINCE WOULD LIKE ME I AM THE SHRINK AKA MR WONDERFULL.(GET THIS F-CKING JAMOCHA OFF THE RADIO WILL YOU BEFORE WE LOSE OUR SHOW)

You ought to be glad I dont own this SITE, because you would have been gone like a hot potatoe, you bring nothing to this site in my books, I wish you would go on a long vacation, oh by the way have a safe trip if you decide to go.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
KDWN is the most far reaching radio station in Las Vegas. Many people in California are able to hear the station at night. SHRINK, make sure you mention the EOG site every 5 seconds.

The_Man

EOG Senior Member
KDWN is cool. My favorite show is the Stardust Line. They also have archives available which is covenient. Which show will you be on?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I sure hope they let The SHRINK use a teleprompter or cue cards. Would really hate to have him forget who is playing who when asked for a game or two.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5

Thanks for the warm wishes..

I hope not to disappoint too many of you, except perhaps Beantown Jim...:cocktail

I can GUARANTEE that a poster or 2 WILL be mentioned...

And a WINNER or 2 wouldn't hurt the cause...

THE SHRINK