I have decided to pray for all those who hate The Journeyman

Journeyman

EOG Master
Lord please bless all those who hate the legend, the myth, the one only...they can't help themselves, it is I lord that they wish to condemn from posting for all eternity...

I am asking you heavenly brother , for it is you, who is also a God , if you could possibly spead your love over these poor retchid souls.

Take away the jealousy and hatred within them, make them all kind loving internet spirits.

In the name of Me, You, Bill Gates and Al Gore, amen :)

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: I have decided to pray for all those who hate The Journeyman

Yeah lord - help this queer bait out

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It's way beyond :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO , I mean just look at this fool!

The Devil

EOG Master

IS THAT THE GUY FROM THE GAY PHILLIPINO SITE?????

mofome

Banned

I will pray for you my brother ':eek:

when do you have time for prayer between all the

:suit: :+crying-5 :newsmile055: :+paranoid :med3d-ennuye: :+textinbu :med3d-virus: :gros3d8: :+angry1-5 :+freak-3+ :frustrate :med3d-halteres: :computer:and :violent:

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I'm not even fucking around - what a fucking SQUID!

Journeyman

EOG Master

What is all the commotion I cannot see? :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master

No, the dude from the Filipino site is just out of the picture in the South West corner.

GUESS THAT IS JMANS GOOOOOOD BUDDY.........MAYBE HE WAS AUTOGRAPHING JMANS BASEBALLS??

Journeyman

EOG Master

It's comical, I am not the guy in the picture , yet I am called a fat turd in real life, so I can't be both correct? I am either or...afterall I couldn't possibly be that guy- I am 326 lbs, fat, bald , in a wheel chair with bad acne, collecting welfare, posting from a library.

I will pray for those who spew hatrid, god bless you men.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers

Anytime sir. :thumbsup

BTW- I will be launching my own YouTube specials starting next week..they will be PPV only, if you need more info let me know.

My gift to you all tonight is to take Boston Celtics season win total UNDER.

God Bless you all.

mofome

Banned

It's comical, I am not the guy in the picture , yet I am called a fat turd in real life, so I can't be both correct? I am either or...afterall I couldn't possibly be that guy- I am 326 lbs, fat, bald , in a wheel chair with bad acne, collecting welfare, posting from a library.

I will pray for those who spew hatrid, god bless you men.

some people were saying you doctored some pics. if thats really you then you're certainly a fit muther fucker. eveyrone says you look like a @@@ there....but not many people here would mind having the option to look like that. ive never done much ab work...whoevers in that pic has some some serious muscle and ab work over the years. if thats really you then i certainly respect that discipline to keep in that kinda shape.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Mo, have you seen the pics of him now? - that pic is from when he's in his 20's - he has some other's where he looks like a fucking walrus - give me a minute - I'll get them.

MCP

What if we hate you because you stiffed us and are a pathological liar ?

Journeyman

EOG Master

I've never done ab work in my life...I was very out of shape there actually...and to be honest with you that picture got me laid by at least 3 females.

I know what's up....seriously though, I hated ab work- I will take that as a compliment, that photo was made for a girl, not these clowns getting their jollies on it...as the couple -20 girls I sent that picture to over the years would say, " I wish I could come up on that seat with you"....I was getting laid before I would even show up at their houses, it was that easy.

Match.com is a MILF goldmine.

Mo, have you seen the pics of him now? - that pic is from when he's in his 20's - he has some other's where he looks like a fucking walrus - give me a minute - I'll get them.

yhis should be good....I suggest you start a new thread

and yes that dude in the picture has some serious abs and muscles but there's NO REASON at all for a straight male to pose like that for a picture

mofome

Banned

get'em. that one is really him but not current?

even still, having that as a reference that you once looked like is something i cant bash. looks like a sharp dude and i aint a faggot.....some people are fit and some are not.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The pic was from 2004 . I weighed 207 there and weigh 207 right now.

mofome

Banned

I've never done ab work in my life...I was very out of shape there actually...and to be honest with you that picture got me laid by at least 3 females.

I know what's up....seriously though, I hated ab work- I will take that as a compliment, that photo was made for a girl, not these clowns getting their jollies on it...as the couple -20 girls I sent that picture to over the years would say, " I wish I could come up on that seat with you"....I was getting laid before I would even show up at their houses, it was that easy.

Match.com is a MILF goldmine.

yeah man, i cant be mad at ya for posing in a pic that gets girls. i would do the same. why the fuck not....if you dont want to fuck the girl then dont fuck her....if you do then you've suddenly got that option. people can knock the pose which is kinda gayish...but there are 32423728 million male models who pose for money/women and not many turn that chance down. if i make a pic that gets me called a @@@ by some gamblers but gets me laid by a good lookin chick....fuck it, i'd post 50 of'em.

why don't you take a recent pic of yourself on thae balcony where you were sporting the baseballs the other day and get this bullshit over with

you bring this shit upon yourself

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Jesus J man, nope, that goes over as well as a

Or...

You suck Filipino cocks in hell J man.

Pray for me homo.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

mofome

Banned

how tall? im 5-11 and weigh at 219 or so. i want to be about 202...but i just have trouble with the fact that i dont do abs, i hate cardio, i drink a lot, i eat like shit and i just cant get started towards losing the 15-20lbs i need to. i dont want to lose strength but you cant burn just fat when you lose weight.

Journeyman

EOG Master

out of shape this summer Aug 1st 2007

Early Sept 2007.

July 2005

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am 5-10 Mo...I am small boned..I was a shrimp out of high school.

The pic in TimeToPays avatar was also late August.

mofome

Banned

Which is it dump or manlove connection? Make up your mind fuktard.

Best wishes...OF :doh1

eh, once the thread went towards fitness and all i kinda enjoy it. not many talks on here about it.

why the name callin frogger, aint we cool, boy?

:dancefool

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the help Journey - yeah sure, 207, these pics look at least 100lbs apart and 20 years in age.

mofome

Banned

I am 5-10 Mo...I am small boned..I was a shrimp out of high school.

The pic in TimeToPays avatar was also late August.

you look bigger than 207 in that beach pic. that looks like 220-230. thats a big fuckin cat.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

how tall? im 5-11 and weigh at 219 or so. i want to be about 202...but i just have trouble with the fact that i dont do abs, i hate cardio, i drink a lot, i eat like shit and i just cant get started towards losing the 15-20lbs i need to. i dont want to lose strength but you cant burn just fat when you lose weight.

If you lose weight you'll look better, feel better, be healthier, but yes, you will lose strength.

Anyways, let's focus on the queen that started this thread.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

eh, once the thread went towards fitness and all i kinda enjoy it. not many talks on here about it.

why the name callin frogger, aint we cool, boy?

:dancefool

Were supercool, I am just trying to save you from this homothon.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

MCP

Journeyfayg im amazed at how long you went before finally being exposed, I knew 6 years ago you were a fraud, but therx protected you to no end......until now

Journeyman

EOG Master

Seymour you have mental issues, that is a given... your little obsession with me has gone way overboard, and my exact age, weight, etc...you post nice then you post all mean , it's as if you can't stand that I don't respond back to you anymore.

So you're saying I weigh 100 lbs. more on the beach photo? LOL!

mofome

Banned

If you lose weight you'll look better, feel better, be healthier, but yes, you will lose strength.

Anyways, let's focus on the queen that started this thread.

yeah its a tough mix. i kinda do want to reach a couple goals lifting wise, but they'll be hard to reach if i start to cut weight. i cant really take any supplements so it can be difficult.