I have never, in my life, seen a team get Crushed so badly and win

janus

EOG Dedicated
Re: I have never, in my life, seen a team get Crushed so badly and win

our hearts bleed.

mofome

Banned

Im sure they do. Im talking about a game, do you ever?

mofome

Banned

Why would anyone come to a capping forum not to talk about games or capping?

janus

EOG Dedicated

is this a capping forum? i thought it was an offshore forum, where people could come to find out about trustworthy outs.

your sponsors put up money so people can read about your gambling day?

when was the last time you talked about your sponsors, anyway, instead of yourself?

They put up money to say hello to Cee man on here

i write the songs that the whole world sings

mofome

Banned

is this a capping forum? i thought it was an offshore forum, where people could come to find out about trustworthy outs.

your sponsors put up money so people can read about your gambling day?

when was the last time you talked about your sponsors, anyway, instead of yourself?

Instead of myself? Well I gave henney 4-0 tonight which was fun. I posted about ton of games, i gave out a lot of winners, I talked about tons of stuff. When is the last time you talked about anything that could possibly help anyone?

:thumbsup

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

stop it mo. I love you, but you havent really watched a lot of hockey in your life.

Anaheim played an unbelivable game here. Smart. The refs did everything in their power to fuck the ducks and they still won.

Most of the SJ shots weren't whats known as quality scoring chances. Don't look at shots on goal, they are not an indicator of anything.

Ducks gameplan was great, they played super imo.

Quality scoring chances was 11-7 in favor of SJ, so you can make the case that the Sharks were the better team, but if they were, it was not by much.

6 to 3 in power plays in favor of the Sharks, so they had the refs on their side too. (i dont count the ducks 4th power play because that was just called to make it look good. 6 to 4 doesnt look nearly as bad as 6 to 3 does)

mofome

Banned

Yeah im really not asking anything. Ana got fuckng crushed. There is no way anyone who watched was happy going into the 3rd that they were on ana. Ana got smashed, some pucks hit the bar, and they got some lucky breaks. Good win.

They had more power plays, darling fk, because they had the puck the entire game.

Even you should get that. Nice win, I congratulate you. It was a very frustrating loss seeing the team i wagered on kill their opposition but miss chance after chance.

They'll crush ana next time, not as if ana will get the bounces all series.

janus

EOG Dedicated

Instead of myself? Well I gave henney 4-0 tonight which was fun. I posted about ton of games, i gave out a lot of winners, I talked about tons of stuff. When is the last time you talked about anything that could possibly help anyone?

last time i checked, promoting your sponsors wasn't my job. but if it were, and i spent all day talking about my personal picks, i'd reckon i'd get fired sooner or later no matter how many people i conviced that i was good at picking games in my personal time.

mofome

Banned

last time i checked, promoting your sponsors wasn't my job. but if it were, and i spent all day talking about my personal picks, i'd reckon i'd get fired sooner or later no matter how many people i conviced that i was good at picking games in my personal time.

define, "all day". Im pretty sure that no results came in until after 10? being a bit liberal with your terms, no? janus always looking for a way to be negative instead of just relaxing, having some fun, offering a congrats, and realizing that im just goofin around.

get on some meds, you're too high strung.

janus

EOG Dedicated

define, "all day". Im pretty sure that no results came in until after 10? being a bit liberal with your terms, no? janus always looking for a way to be negative instead of just relaxing, having some fun, offering a congrats, and realizing that im just goofin around.

get on some meds, you're too high strung.

i'm calm as a pond. i don't need to get worked up to post something you might not like.

so... you spent the day until 10 talking about your sponsors? if we rounded up your posts from the past week & divided them up by time, is that what we'd find?

mofome

Banned

i'm calm as a pond. i don't need to get worked up to post something you might not like.

so... you spent the day until 10 talking about your sponsors? if we rounded up your posts from the past week & divided them up by time, is that what we'd find?

My job is not to talk about the sponsors all day. So, no i did not. Thanks. janus, maybe you should start spending your time worrying about things that have something to do with janus? Maybe say something positive from time to time. Perhaps come off that high horse and join us mortals for a few laughs.

Good night Janus, your incessant criticism and negativity grows tiresome after a few days.

Have a nice weekend.

:cheers

janus

EOG Dedicated

When it is born out of nothing substantial, in particular.

substantial is relative. journey's debts weren't substantial in his mind... posting was.

mofome

Banned

That is fine. You win. You are the man. I will try to be more like you. I will not make sarcastic posts or goof around. You know how to do my job better than I and likely everyone elses better than they do it. I am honored to be judged by you so harshly, merely knowing that you read my posts is humbling. Humbling and a turn on. I can't help it. It is just how I feel and that is how I feel.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

stop it mo. I love you, but you havent really watched a lot of hockey in your life.

Anaheim played an unbelivable game here. Smart. The refs did everything in their power to fuck the ducks and they still won.

Most of the SJ shots weren't whats known as quality scoring chances. Don't look at shots on goal, they are not an indicator of anything.

Ducks gameplan was great, they played super imo.

Quality scoring chances was 11-7 in favor of SJ, so you can make the case that the Sharks were the better team, but if they were, it was not by much.

6 to 3 in power plays in favor of the Sharks, so they had the refs on their side too. (i dont count the ducks 4th power play because that was just called to make it look good. 6 to 4 doesnt look nearly as bad as 6 to 3 does)

KUDOS to FK for posting EXACTLY what i would have done had he not

make no mistake about this game at all - and take it from someone who saw almost the entire game

the Ducks DOMINATED this game from beginning to end and the better team and they team that desreved to win - DID!

as for the PP no clue how many SJ pens they let go but the DIVE on SJ with 5 mins left shoulda been called as was a few high sticking calls. the last SJ pen WAS a good cal - the one with 2 mins left - the guy tackled Teemu

and for those who watched the game on FSN - Brain Hayward is THE BEST Color guy out there - END OF DISCUSSION! he points out things that we don't see but should and he does it in a wqay that doesn't make people feel stupid for not knowing it. he is also a REALLY cool guy

Dux didn't get crushed at all

FK - Dux flying home tonite then back up Sat? gotta think they might instead of stcking around SJ for 2 days. you heard either way on this one?

mofome

Banned

the Ducks DOMINATED this game from beginning to end and the better team and they team that desreved to win - DID!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

janus

EOG Dedicated

That is fine. You win. You are the man. I will try to be more like you. I will not make sarcastic posts or goof around. You know how to do my job better than I and likely everyone elses better than they do it. I am honored to be judged by you so harshly, merely knowing that you read my posts is humbling. Humbling and a turn on. I can't help it. It is just how I feel and that is how I feel.

cool, thanks.

and if you could abstain from future PM's, i'd appreciate it. my box is almost full.

mofome

Banned

cool, thanks.

and if you could abstain from future PM's, i'd appreciate it. my box is almost full.

Why certainly, god of the gates, please just don't ask me any further questions on PM and we'll be fine.

Bye Bye, feller.

Janus, i need PMs, i'm lonely bud

mofome

Banned

that's hades.

je suis:

Attributes:

Associated with doorways and gates, Janus is the god of beginnings. Since he looks both ways, the term Janus-faced is used to describe someone who is duplicitous. He is also considered the guardian of peace when the door to his shrine was closed.
<center>[SIZE=+2]JANUS[/SIZE]
Links to Roman Gods</center> [SIZE=+1]J[/SIZE]anus, the most importantof the Italian deities, was the Roman god of doors and beginnings. All doors and gates were sacred to Janus. As the god of beginnings, he was very important to the Romans, because if an undertaking had an unsuccessful beginning, it would lead to failure. As a result, Janus' blessing was always asked for. His blessing was requested at the beginning of every day, month, and year. The first month of the year, January, is named after him.

Like the deity Portunus, Janus was god of doors as well as representing opposites such as purity and impurity, good and bad, sacred and profane but was more generally associated with the concept of "peace".

. Janus was often pictured with a set of keys, in keeping with his role as warden of gates. Shrines

In Roman mythology, Janus (or Ianus) was the god of gates, doors, doorways, beginnings and endings. His most prominent remnants in modern culture are his namesakes: the month of January, which begins the new year, and the janitor, who is a caretaker of doors and halls. He is most often depicted as having two faces or heads, facing in opposite directions. Janus is believed to be one of the few major deities in Roman mythology that does not have a Greek origin or counterpart.

Perhaps my memory has failed me, but these things seem to support my statement. Not something I care to discuss really, you've never been wrong and I am more than aware.

Honored as always.

gn

janus

EOG Dedicated

i bless this ending.

mofome

Banned

due respect, you are a game to me, a twat i provoke when i'm bored.

Now, because you aren't much match in a small battle of wits. A day ago you respect me, like me a lot, wish me the best and so on. You're bi-polar. You're not used to this, I don't blame you for going back to the unsophisticated route, that seems to be your comfort zone wants things break down for ya. Seen it before.

:cheers

janus

EOG Dedicated

you're right. i'm outwitted. dang.

janus

EOG Dedicated

Who says that?

the folks who say i entered unarmed have confirmed that they also say i was a babe in the woods. amongst themselves. of course.

we could wiki it, i suppose.

mofome

Banned

the folks who say i entered unarmed have confirmed that they also say i was a babe in the woods. amongst themselves. of course.

You know them kind and gentle folk? I have a hard time believing they would take a person of your ilk seriously, maybe they were just joshin wif ya.