I JUST GOT BACK HOME TO VIRGINIA FROM ODU GAME

I met THE DEVIL, MADCAPPER & SHOEBOX...

They were all a lot of fun and we had a blast...

Devil,

You are a nice guy and I look forward to seeing you again soon. And I thought I was ancient, lol?

Madcapper,

You absolutely shocked me. You are one KIND and GENUINE man who people simply don't understand, but now that I met you, I do...

SHOEBOX,

Although this was the third time we met, it hadn't been since 2002! I can't believe all the time that had gone by. Like always, it was fun going down memory lane with you...

As for ODU, they stunk up the place tonight. I was very disappointed by their performance...

Good Night,

THE SHRINK

The Devil

EOG Master
I THINK WE ALL HAD A GOOD TIME.......WAS NICE FINALLY MEETING YOU KEN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS......SHOEBOX I HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS BUT AGAIN HADN'T SEEN HIM IN A FEW.....MADCAPPER WAS GREAT, WE SPOKE FOR HOURS AND THE KID IS GENUINE......

ALL AND ALL GOOD FOOD, GOOD COMPANY, GOOD SEATS.....LOUSY GAME.....

SHRUNK I have you on film. I was able to catch the SHRUNK on a local news station in front of MSG with all of his ODU gear.

Private plane to the game $3700

Diner at WATERS EGDE $ FREE

Tickets to the game for you and your buddies $ free

ODU basketball team chit the bed $ ?????.??

Having your goofy arse on film cheering " GO BIG BLUE"!! PRICELESS!!:D

Hope you had a good trip!!!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Hey guys.

Just got back online.

It was a real pleasure meeting THE SRHINK and THE DEVIL and Shoebox and the other folks that came up for the game.

It was really a great day/night.

Shrink....it was a pleasure meeting you. You're a class act and a real good man. You made it your business to go out of your way to make sure everyone was comfortable the whole time. Thanx for continuing the fight to get us all to sit together, in spite of that terrible usher.

The Devil....it was great meeting and speaking with you. The few hours we spoke were great. You opened my eyes to many things and the advice you shared, I will always remember....especially the part bout young, thin, women...Just Kidding :)

Everyone I met were all so nice. I really had a great time.

I hope to meet you all again at the next EOG bash or the next time ODU comes to NY or NJ for a big game.

I feel bad that ODU lost, but it was still a wonderful time!

Thanx guys!

Glad everyone had a good time .... :+thumbs-2

Where were you guys sitting? I was looking for Shrink.

Glaken

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I know it's a Longgggg....... ride home when your teams loses.

I've experienced many of those days years ago, driving home from Tampa Bay Bucs games before they turned it around, so I know a plane/jet ride has to be just as bad or worse!

Hache Man said:
I know it's a Longgggg....... ride home when your teams loses.

I've experienced many of those days years ago, driving home from Tampa Bay Bucs games before they turned it around, so I know a plane/jet ride has to be just as bad or worse!

Hopefully you will have one of those rides home when I come down for the Falcons game this year....:eek: :D

Glaken

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Well, Shrink - get em next time - probably pull for Michigan now? Looks good on the resume - lost in the semi's to the team that won the NIT - for recruiting.

Oh, btw, those ODU games steamed like clockwork - pity it has to end.

Do they still have 3rd place games in the NIT? I know they used to cause I was there when Tech was in the 3rd place game.

SHRINK!!
ERIC said the trip was awesome!! and your mom put out a feast!! for lunch!!

SHRIMP and LOBSTER etc etc!!

It's good to know the SHRINK!!:+wink-2+

shoebox

EOG Veteran
I had a great time, thanks Ken. The food was great but the game stunk!!!!

ODU played the worst game in 5 yrs by far, had an 0-20 stretch followed by an 0-13 stretch, LMAO!

Too bad the VA crowd left after game 1, got all my money back on SCAR in the 2nd game:+wink-2+

Ohh and u guys missed Meadow Saprano at the game, her husband or boyfriend must be a SCAR alum, she showed up for the 2nd game and sat about 3 rows in front of me, nice view!

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Really didnt get a chance to post it becasue I was traveling, but all of us who watched the double header live on Thursday were in agreement that SCAR would Crush Michigan and thats exactly what happened, too bad they couldnt squeeze into the Big Dance, they could have done some damage.

The Devil

EOG Master
YES SHOE, IF YOU SPEND MORE TIME HERE YOU CAN GET ANOTHER LUNCH NEXT TIME IN NEW YORK....(NOT THAT YOU NEED MORE FOOD)