IDENTITY 2006 NFL Picks Thread

Guys, we used to be called "NFL EXPERT" around the Forums. Now we go by "American Idol Expert." In any case, we are ready for football to begin and we will post our plays in this thread....Good luck to all and have a GREAT season!!!

Best Wishes...ID:cheering:

Thursday, August 10, 2006
1. Clev +3.5
2. STL -5
3. Clev/Phil UNDER 33.5
4. STL/Indy UNDER 40
All LARGE

IDENTITY'S WAGER SCALE:

5 UNITS = IDENTIFIER, LOCK AND LOAD, UNLOAD, MONSTER PLAY, VERY HEAVY
4 UNITS = GOY, HEAVY
3 UNITS = LARGE
2 UNITS = MEDIUM
1 UNIT = SMALL

Best Wishes...ID:cheering:

YTD 2-2, -0.60 UNITS

Friday, August 11, 2006
NY Giants PLUS 3
Atlanta MINUS 3
Chicago PLUS 2
Chicago/SF UNDER 34
Atlanta/NE UNDER 35.5
NY Giants/Balt UNDER 33.5

All LARGE

:cheering:

i actually made a mistake in posting the n.e. under play as that was the only total i did not play. i played the other game UNDER. but of course, the NE under will be counted towards my total!!!

YTD 5-6-1, -5 units

August 12, 2006

Mia -1.5 VERY HEAVY
Car -3 LOCK AND LOAD
Mia/Jax OVER 32.5 LARGE
Buff/Car UNDER 35 LARGE

August 12, 2006

HEAVY
Tenn MINUS 3
Dal PLUS 3
S. Diego MINUS 3

LARGE
KC/Hou OVER 34.5
SD/GB UNDER 35
Dal/Sea UNDER 35.5
NO/Tenn UNDER 35

:cheering:

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Identity,

Great day but wasn't the Tenn under a push? I believe the score was 19-16 according to ESPn and since you already has a push in your record shouldn't you now have 2 pushes instead of 1? I know how important keeping an accurate record is to you. Like I said earlier, nice day.

oops! darn ur right...thanks for the correction. thought i had 35.5 but that was the dallas game...too bad...funny, cuz when i talked to the local i wouldve told him he was mistaken...lol...thanks for watching so carefully!!!!

YTD 12-9-2 +2.6 UNITS

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

2-0 early guys.....btw, each of the above plays other than cinci was HEAVY (4 units)....sorry i didnt make it clear...wanted to get the post up before kick off....halftime play coming shortly...

:+thumbs-2

YTD 18-9-2 +34.6 UNITS

August 14, 2006

G.O.Y.
Oak +2.5
(I am not playing this now, will play it when it moves to 3 later today)

HEAVY
Oak/Minn OVER 35

:silly: :silly: :silly:

tiburon

EOG Member
Finally found you! Love your picks. Too bad I missed yesterday's picks. Like your Oak pick today but the line opened at +3 and now it's at +2.5. What makes you think that it will go back up? Taking the +2.5 Good Luck Identity :cheers

Finally found you! Love your picks. Too bad I missed yesterday's picks. Like your Oak pick today but the line opened at +3 and now it's at +2.5. What makes you think that it will go back up? Taking the +2.5 Good Luck Identity :cheers

Welcome to EOG Tiburon :cheers

tiburon

EOG Member
Thanks for the welcome Glaken :cheers. yes Identity I followed you at RX then you suddenly disappeared! Good Luck tonight

ballwonder, yes, that is kinda scary but i am going to stick with the play! ive been hot so ill keep riding it, sir.

:doh1