If Anyone Like's Supercross

dirty

EOG Master
ATL set a Record last night at the GA dome for Supercross attendance with 70,133 Fans.....That place was rocking...

Anyways a good Friend of Ours Works on the RockStar energy Drink. We had 2nd row seats right next to the Start Finish Line

Ricky Carmichael Won last night taking over Chad Reed on lap 15 and holding him off......James Stewart...the best Driver on the Circuit came from being held up in a Wreck on the start to come from 19th to finish 3rd

Rumor has it Carmichael, who is good friends with Kasey Kahne, will be moving to the Busch Series or craftsman Trucks next year in a team owned by Kahne.....

Anyways....the race is on tonite at 6 pm on Speed....The Lites and Supercross races both were Great.....It will be shown again on Saturday march 4 at 6 pm....

next week they are in the RCA dome in Indy....if my Indy Buds want to go We can call our Bud and see what we can do about pitt Passes and Such.....Mike Brown is the Rockstar Driver in Super...his first year after dominating Lites for 3 years....They have 2 drivers as well in the lite Division....

pvcpipe

EOG Master
dirty,

i was in atlanta last night and almost went. sounds like i missed out. lunch at the varsity was worth the trip alone.

dirty

EOG Master
pvcpipe said:
dirty,

i was in atlanta last night and almost went. sounds like i missed out. lunch at the varsity was worth the trip alone.

OH yea.....Varsity is worth the Trip alone :+thumbs-2

Was going to eat there last night....But they close at 12 midnite......race didn't end til 11:15 and then Traffic.....Was an unbelievable Time...:+thumbs-2

dirty

EOG Master
On again Now on Speed

Great race....

And the Girls that are out there Starting it ain't Bad either...:cocktail