If Jordan and Brick both played on the same team in their prime....

MrTop

EOG Master
it would be an offensive machine. What happened to pippen ? if traded the bulls would give up many more points with the brick. If it was the 90's style of play the teams would play SHAQ-ATTACK on Lebron to get him to the line. The bulls would become like the 76ers with Erving & McGinnis . All you need is Loydd free

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rarely hear a comparison between LeBron and Pippen.

Of course, LeBron's body is thicker and stonger than Pippen's.

I've always felt Giannis and Pippen were a better comp.

Giannis is a slightly longer version of Scottie.

And Pippen was long.

One note about LeBron: The pandemic will force him to play longer in order to eclipse Kareem's all-time scoring record.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Jordan is a Bradley Beal

LMAO, Great comp!

Guys, objectivity is a construct of the subjective mind but being as objective as possible, BD just buried this thread. He's being silly, but it is trumps the Never LeBroner's as far as that goes.

so far:

LBJ Truthers: 1

Never LeBroners: 0

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
small sample. MJ did not need as many post season games cause he won in finals. 6-0

#BeLikeMike

Totaly agree but that is all the data we have for this category, According to the #'s, that ball has to be in LBJ's hands, forget the fact that he is a just a flat out better decsioin makker and playmaker.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Totaly agree but that is all the data we have for this category, According to the #'s, that ball has to be in LBJ's hands, forget the fact that he is a just a flat out better decsioin makker and playmaker.

LBJ has shot more clutch shots and made them at a higher percentage. That's a tough hill for Never LeBroners to get over, small sample or not, it is what it is. You never going to get large samples w/ this kind of shit.

Peoples minds fool them into believing MJ is more clutch because of his push off of Russel and then draining that shotl is tatooed in their minds.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
FTR, call me an LBJ Ball licker or whatever or spell "boy" like "boi" for whatever that weird shit means but thee most annoying, dumbest and trolling posters are Never LeBroners.

I know of several guys and I mean several, who could have given a shit about LBJ but for the absolutely ridiculous bashing he receives. They have gotten so annoyed at the utter ignorance and stupidity that they have become LBJ Truthers, some reluctantly.

MrTop

EOG Master

if playing under 1995 year rules the opposition would foul Lebron putting him at the line since he is the less poison than MJ ... the opposition knows LBJ cannot hit a free throw.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
if playing under 1995 year rules the opposition would foul Lebron putting him at the line since he is the less poison than MJ ... the opposition knows LBJ cannot hit a free throw.

If it were 1995, LBJ would fucking destroy that LG.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Brick’s scoring comes from layups and dunks. He wouldn’t get that in the 80s and 90s.

Stop romanticiziing the past and fucking acting like they were playing Prison Yard basketball. Dominique Wilkins got plenty of dunks and he ain't no LBJ.

MrTop

EOG Master
Mr. T , I've never asked you for anything but I'm asking now. I'm asking you to trust me,

LBJ would Covid-19 that fucking LG. He would own it.

Lebron has a very good chance to win it this year. It would have a better story if he won it than The Freak. Lebron put more of his time in , should go out a winner for the league fans. Freak has plenty of years left.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Mr. T , I've never asked you for anything but I'm asking now. I'm asking you to trust me,

LBJ would Covid-19 that fucking LG. He would own it.

He's a plague now. 8 fucking finals in a row w/ 2 different teams? Who does that shit? They had to form a Superteam just to fend him off. I don't want to hear nay shit about LBJ, an over-the-hill Wade and Chris Bosh being a Superteam. If so, then MJ, Pip and Rodman were a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious team.

Stop romanticiziing the past and fucking acting like they were playing Prison Yard basketball. Dominique Wilkins got plenty of dunks and he ain't no LBJ.
There wasn’t a sissy circle under the net until ‘97. Brick doesn’t like to be hit and he would be hit every time he drove.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lebron has a very good chance to win it this year. It would have a better story if he won it than The Freak. Lebron put more of his time in , should go out a winner for the league fans. Freak has plenty of years left.

This break hurts them, IMO. I'm less confident they win it all but still going w/ them.

I would have loved to have seen 13-Klaws try to take 4 out of 7 "Road" games against them. If so, I would have tipped my hat.

UniBron is flat out better so they would beat them on the playground but I would prefer a large crowd in attendance. Unlike some people, I do beleive fans contribute to Home Advatange.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Jordan developed a jump shot because he was getting hit hard when he drove.
If he is playing in today's game that wouldn't be a worry.

He would AVERAGE 45/GAME in today's less physical more possessions style of play.

He was averaging in the upper 30's at a time when teams were winning games in the low 80's.

Jordan would clip Wilt's 100 piece if he was against a trash talking young buck and got hot.

I love Lebron. MJ inner competativeness seperates him. MJ is the GOAT

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Decision maker - tells me he doesn’t want the ball at the end. The two I would want is Jordan and Kobe. Neither were afraid to get fouled, and the moment wasn’t too big for either.

boston massacre

EOG Master
He's a plague now. 8 fucking finals in a row w/ 2 different teams? Who does that shit? They had to form a Superteam just to fend him off. I don't want to hear nay shit about LBJ, an over-the-hill Wade and Chris Bosh being a Superteam. If so, then MJ, Pip and Rodman were a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious team.

Jordan Could Have Shopped Himself around Every Year.

Been in Finals Every Year !

You Bring that Weak Shit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If he is playing in today's game that wouldn't be a worry.

He would AVERAGE 45/GAME in today's less physical more possessions style of play.

He was averaging in the upper 30's at a time when teams were winning games in the low 80's.

Jordan would clip Wilt's 100 piece if he was against a trash talking young buck and got hot.

I love Lebron. MJ inner competativeness seperates him. MJ is the GOAT

LOL. LBJ is a better all-around player but MJ has better inner competetiveness; that bolded line ain't going to get you far, Stop being silly. Inner competetiveness... :)

To all reading, this is the kind of silly shit I am talking about, MJ is GOAT due to his inner competetiveness... JFC, I'm still laughing.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Jordan Could Have Shopped Himself around Every Year.

Been in Finals Every Year !

You Bring that Weak Shit.

LOL. You're one of the dumbest guys here. hy would MJ go anywhere; hat doesn't make any sense.

MJ had Pip, the greatest sidekick ever, LBJ had Moe Williams.

MJ was a favorite all 6 times while LBJ was a favorite twice and won 3 Rings.

LBJ carried 2 different teams to 4 straight Finals appearances and they never even sniffed anything close after his departures.

Meanwhile, the Bulls won 2 less games w/out MJ and had a better defense. There's your GOAT, Dumbass.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
LOL. You're one of the dumbest guys here. hy would MJ go anywhere; hat doesn't make any sense.

MJ had Pip, the greatest sidekick ever, LBJ had Moe Williams.

MJ was a favorite all 6 times while LBJ was a favorite twice and won 3 Rings.

LBJ carried 2 different teams to 4 straight Finals appearances and they never even sniffed anything close after his departures.

Meanwhile, the Bulls won 2 less games w/out MJ and had a better defense. There's your GOAT, Dumbass.

Do you honestly think the East with LeBron was really good? It was like the West in the 80's.

MrTop

EOG Master
LBJ only a favorite 2 times in 9 finals?

I know he lost as an 8-5 favorite to dallas ... played spurs 3x --- he was a dog 3 times? i really don't remember every time vs warriors 4x ? vs OKC ?