If Tuck is Going to Honor his Bet vs. LO, Shouldn't we Make LO Honor his Bet with Tripp?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
If we're going to lose a poster like Tuck because of a bet he made with LO I think it's only fair to tell LO that if he wants to stay he has to pay tripp. Why should he be able to collect on one bet when he hasn't even paid off the other one?

Lights Out, why didn't you respond to Ball's PM?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Re: If Tuck is Going to Honor his Bet vs. LO, Shouldn't we Make LO Honor his Bet with Tripp?

If we're going to lose a poster like Tuck because of a bet he made with LO I think it's only fair to tell LO that if he wants to stay he has to pay tripp. Why should he be able to collect on one bet when he hasn't even paid off the other one?

Lights Out, why didn't you respond to Ball's PM?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Tuck will be back although it may be a ghost. No one leaves when they make a big announcement.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: If Tuck is Going to Honor his Bet vs. LO, Shouldn't we Make LO Honor his Bet with Tripp?

Tuck will not be back, and I'd be willing to bet on that. Tuck will honor his word.

Don't you have a site to work on? You have another fake deadline set for tomorrow right? This is like the 4th or 5th one you've had already.

Tuck will not be back, and I'd be willing to bet on that. Tuck will honor his word.

Don't you have a site to work on? You have another fake deadline set for tomorrow right? This is like the 4th or 5th one you've had already.
Tomorrow. Thanks for asking.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Tripp will also be completely gone for two months if the Celtics win tonight. He made a bet with ID.

tripp

EOG Master

It's a joke that LO hasn't been banned yet.

choslamshe

EOG Master

Gawd, EOG should seriously put in a bid for a soap opera based on the happenings of this forum.

How do you suggest we make LO honor his bet with Tripp? Send some bodies to his house and threaten to chop off a finger or an ear if he doesn't pay within a set deadline?

People who make bets with other thread members know what they are getting into and the potential things that could happen (i.e., stiffing). If EOG is concerned with this and claim it to be unacceptable, AND have had their efforts of contacting LO to try and work it out be ignored, then the only thing they can do is ban his IP.

Nothing else

mofome

Banned

people are trying to get tripp paid.

tuck aint leaving. this is so fucking stupid. just a dumb bet - those are the dumbest. tucker is in our league - he is my friend - this is his home. LO will leave before tuck does.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tell him to either pay or leave; that's the only option that is really left.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

people are trying to get tripp paid.

tuck aint leaving. this is so fucking stupid. just a dumb bet - those are the dumbest. tucker is in our league - he is my friend - this is his home. LO will leave before tuck does.

I agree, but sadly I think Tucker is going to leave; knowing him like we do at least.

Mo, I know you are doing everything you can to get tripp paid bud; you and Ball have worked on it and it is, as always, greatly appreciated. :cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

I will do double or nothing with LO on something and hit the road as well if I lose.

Come on LO think of something

We have given Tuck a pardon from this debt.:thumbsup

Tuck never bet against the Celtics again please...:doh1

The only way Tuck does not need to leave is if LO says he will cancel the bet. Otherwise, Tuck needs to honor it. I believe I read LO is letting Tuck out. Therefore, Tuck can stay.

i could give two fucks if he stays i just wanted to prove the Celtics were better

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

With how much money you're winning on the Celtics, why can't you pay tripp? Why have you chose to ignore the moderators PM's? Lets get that debt paid bud. :thumbsup<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Macgruber

EOG Member

Tuckman should go.

why did tripster do bets with a guy like LO who has no money to pay up if he lost?

Let this be a lesson to all of you. If you make a wager with anyone on any site, you had better have the ability to make that person pay. That means the ability to track them down, and force them to pay, one way or another. How many of you can honestly say that you have that ability? How many of you can track a person down if the only thing you have is a post from them on a site? Yes it can be done, and very easily, but you have to have the ability, or know someone that does have that ability, to get the job done. Then you have to have the ability to force this person to pay. It need not be muscle. You can resort to Blackmail, if you can get something on the loser.

You can see how difficult this is. It is probably not worth anyone's time. I seriously doubt that 95% of the people in here wager a big enough sum to go through all of this. Bragging rights is the best thing to wager. No money. No bans. Just force the loser to tell the world how great the winner is, and how dumb he (the loser) is for a period of months, or years. That should be enough.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

no, any dumb fuck who makes a wager against a known stiff deserves to go

Tuckman

Uh Poster

It is what it is...

First off the reason i made the bet with Lo's was because its rediciulous that he is even allowed to be posting at this point...I relize eog has no ties if 2 posters make a wager, but i have seen numerous people banned here for owing and not paying up...Not let me get to the point, its not even the fact that LO's owes Tripp, its the fact that he is not paying because he says he cant afford it at this moment...Shit happens and sometimes people get a lil in over thier head, and i can accept that, as i have before and will probably someday down the road again myself...Its the fact LO is rubbing it into Trippers face that he is still betting and pretty much fucking mocking Tripp any chance he can get...If he just acted like a normal human being i wouldnt of had any issue with LO's still be around and working on paying the debt as soon as he could, but hes is slapping Tripp in the face with the everyday wagers saying how much he is winning anmd thats just fucking wrong...

I think Tripp relizes hes not gonna get the money from him, and i consiuder Tripp a friend of mine so i put myself out there to get rid of the sitation if it was possible, ahem LO...I had to make a bet that Lo's would accept, and i relize the only way was to involve the Celtics..Did i feel the Magic would win the series, sure i did, enough to risk my posting career on it here, not really to be honest but i was willing to take the chance if it meant LO's ass is gone so Tripp didnt hafta see it day in and day out get smeared in his face...Well it obviously backfired and i lost...

So i will accept my consequences of the bet and be done posting at EOG, does it suck? Fuck yea it does i have numerous friends here that i enjoy hanging around with and bantering with...At this point though i wouldnt feel right even staying here as the whole reason i made the bet is to get rid of the stiff, and if i continued posting, how would i be any different? I wouldnt be, it would be the same situation but with no money involved...

I'm not gonna ghost, thats just not me and i would get busted instantly, as i wont change my posting style to hangout with u fleabags, so it is what it is...I dont fit in at any other site, i cant stand the romper room at SBR, the scums at peeps isnt anyone i would wanna hangout with or even interact with, and i would get banned instantly at the RX again....So my posting career is pretty much done..I might pop up here and there at another site and make a post, but nothing like i did here at eog where i would sit and post for hours at a time or all day if i had shit going on...

So my posting is over with unless the magic make some crazyass comeback, i lost the bet and will honor it...

so long then, tuck. i can empathize. the same thing happened to me. i lost a bet at the rx, which is why i can never post there again. i banned myself after losing a bet.

also, i bet the same thing with max1234 at peeps. needless to say, i won that bet and max1234 has not posted at peeps since. he posts here as ghostiebunker but its fine...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Jen Whi (should i keep going with the rest of your name?) shut the fuck up u dumb broad, if the magic lose tonight i will be done as soon as the game is..But u of all people better not run your mouth when i have your facebook page at my disposal...

The X

EOG Dedicated

I just can't believe you're done cause of LO. Has he kept his word?

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Jen Whi (should i keep going with the rest of your name?) shut the fuck up u dumb broad, if the magic lose tonight i will be done as soon as the game is..But u of all people better not run your mouth when i have your facebook page at my disposal...

Oh boy

mofome

Banned

tucker - not the time to be 'proud' and 'honor' a bet. some things are just nonsense - those bets are nonsense. change your avatar - leaving your home with your friends is stupid. thats not a real bet - no one wants you to leave. if it was a real bet - people would think you should pay. this? lol

give me a break. stop being silly.

on to baseball.

LO - stop being gay and pay tripp. thanks

Gentlemen, here is my suggestion. 86 these types of wagers. They are stupid. Tuckman, I appreciate your honesty and the fact that you are an honorable gambler and pay when you lose. I do not know you, but have a lot of respect for you. In this case, the guy is letting you off the hook. So just post the fact that it was a dumb stupid ass thing to do, and go on with posting in here.

Lights out, pay your debt to Tripp and move on. Either that, or you will probably be run out of here. It seems as if you have made more enemies than friends.

Mofome. Ban these types of wagers. All it does is pit people against other people, and we really do not need that. There is enough of that in this world.

Now everyone do their little thing so we, as a forum, can move on.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Let this be a lesson to all of you. If you make a wager with anyone on any site, you had better have the ability to make that person pay. That means the ability to track them down, and force them to pay, one way or another. How many of you can honestly say that you have that ability? How many of you can track a person down if the only thing you have is a post from them on a site? Yes it can be done, and very easily, but you have to have the ability, or know someone that does have that ability, to get the job done. Then you have to have the ability to force this person to pay. It need not be muscle. You can resort to Blackmail, if you can get something on the loser.

You can see how difficult this is. It is probably not worth anyone's time. I seriously doubt that 95% of the people in here wager a big enough sum to go through all of this. Bragging rights is the best thing to wager. No money. No bans. Just force the loser to tell the world how great the winner is, and how dumb he (the loser) is for a period of months, or years. That should be enough.

What does this matter? Are all of you retarded?

Tuck bet him because LO is horribly annoying and he thought he could get rid of him, for the site, for 2 months. Tuck, unlike many of you think, probably doesn't need posting so he didn't really bet anything. The site sucks dick with LO running around talking about making money when he can't pay a $200 debt anyway, so it was a can't lose situation.

What does this making a bet with a stuff even mean? Are you all really this simple minded?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

tucker - not the time to be 'proud' and 'honor' a bet. some things are just nonsense - those bets are nonsense. change your avatar - leaving your home with your friends is stupid. thats not a real bet - no one wants you to leave. if it was a real bet - people would think you should pay. this? lol
give me a break. stop being silly.

on to baseball.

LO - stop being gay and pay tripp. thanks
I basically said this to him in a PM, but sadly there are many out there that are too simple to realize that this isn't a bet that warrants pay.

mofome

Banned

This site is fine.

This being made a big deal is absurd. People find a way to make nothing drama all the time. Thats not a bet - thats shit talking.

LO has a week to get some money to tripp.

With how much money you're winning on the Celtics, why can't you pay tripp? Why have you chose to ignore the moderators PM's? Lets get that debt paid bud. :thumbsup<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

It's a joke that LO hasn't been banned yet.

Gawd, EOG should seriously put in a bid for a soap opera based on the happenings of this forum.

How do you suggest we make LO honor his bet with Tripp? Send some bodies to his house and threaten to chop off a finger or an ear if he doesn't pay within a set deadline?

People who make bets with other thread members know what they are getting into and the potential things that could happen (i.e., stiffing). If EOG is concerned with this and claim it to be unacceptable, AND have had their efforts of contacting LO to try and work it out be ignored, then the only thing they can do is ban his IP.

Nothing else

This is NOT a moderator issue and it's NOT an EOG issue. It's a silly wager between two guys, that's all.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Just have Tuck pay Tripp, you can bypass the 'middle man'

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Jimmy, MC's issue isn't a moderator or an EOG issue either. So why don't you shut your mouth about that one too?

I appreciate your contributions, ignorant as they may be. :thumbsup

Mammon

EOG Master

Light out should definitely get Tuckman's avatar too!:whip:

Timetopay

EOG Master

IF Lo is being asked to pay so should Tuck.

No gray area here

Enjoy!