If you had DA BEARS on the MONEYLINE today.....

Re: If you had DA BEARS on the MONEYLINE today.....

Falcons could have iced it with that FG, wide left from 33 yards out :fireext

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Might have spoke too soon...what a throw by Ryan and catch by Jenkins

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Wow is Ryan ever a baller...amazing throw after amazing throw all day.

EDIT:

If you had DA BEARS on the MONEYLINE today.....

Please stay at least a hundred feet away from me, I don't wanna get hit by a stray bullet 12io4j2w90

J Man,

Gimme a little credit for not abusing my Mod Power and doing an edit job (that's not a shot at you or anyone else btw) :+textinb3 I left it "as is" and took my ass kickin' like a man

J Man,

Gimme a little credit for not abusing my Mod Power and doing an edit job (that's not a shot at you or anyone else btw) :+textinb3 I left it "as is" and took my ass kickin' like a man

Hell with editing - I would have just deleted my whole thread to never be seen again! :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

J Man,

Shit man, I have left some titles up over the yrs...and changed a few titles :finger004

::LMAO::

okay I give your credit back...call it a wash since you also agreed with me on Indy trouncing the Ravens oij213490

Shit man, I have left some titles up over the yrs...and changed a few titles :finger004

::LMAO::

okay I give your credit back...call it a wash since you also agreed with me on Indy trouncing the Ravens oij213490

:cheers I'll take it