If you were stuck on a deserted Island with Sweded, what pick up line would you use?

I am curious to see if anyone here could handle her...oij213490

We all know her boy friend obviously can, but could you?

What would you say to Sweded at first to get her attention? :pop:

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Re: If you were stuck on a deserted Island with Sweded, what pick up line would you use?

20 years ago, maybe. Now forget it.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: If you were stuck on a deserted Island with Sweded, what pick up line would you use?

i got 3 inches for ya babe

On a deserted island...would they really need a line?

Me : You horny ?

Sweded : No

(next day)

Repeat for weeks, months, years...............

"So how about them Celtics..."

(next day)

Repeat for weeks, months, years...............

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

That jus may work, Joey!

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

O.K. Swede you have a choice, you can let me get you off now or you can wait until after I make the raft to get off the island to get you off.

I'm pretty sure the fiorst dude to build me shelter and find me food would win me over...but carry on...you guys are killing me!

Re: If you were stuck on a deserted Island with Sweded, what pick up line would you u

Re: If you were stuck on a deserted Island with Sweded, what pick up line would you u

Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be. 12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

Wanna ride on my boat?

It's being fixed at the marina down the way, should be back in '2 weeks'12io4j2w90

Ken, get that gross fish head off the table and you may have yourself a deal.

You guys are all too funny!

"Didn't we meet at the Newport Marriott the day my enormous yacht was docked there?"

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I am curious to see if anyone here could handle her...oij213490

We all know her boy friend obviously can, but could you?

What would you say to Sweded at first to get her attention? :pop:

Thanks,

THE SHRINK
Hay "let me feed you"

WVU

EOG Master

Dear Sweded.

I like you. Do you like me? Circle yes or no.

-WVU-

Ken, get that gross fish head off the table and you may have yourself a deal.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

That fish looks like it still has some kick in him and is trying to flip and flop off that plate

"Didn't we meet at the Newport Marriott the day my enormous yacht was docked there?"

Cute, but money gets you nowhere on a deserted island and your yacht is getting us nowhere if it's not here. :doh1

Cute, but money gets you nowhere on a deserted island and your yacht is getting us nowhere if it's not here. :doh1

OK, I guess my first one was better then! :cheers

Hey sweded,

Are you wearing space pants because your ass is out of this world!!! :houra

Dear Sweded.

I like you. Do you like me? Circle yes or no.

-WVU-

You know, this hurts to the core. Especially after I tried and tried last night to figure out how to make a computer circle :(

"I remember you from somewhere...weren't you the one who hosted that show 'Wild on E'"?

You guys, this was soooooo easy.

Swede,
I have food, Stella and Tom Brady's phone number. Meet me in the hut.
Love-
SG

WVU

EOG Master

You know, this hurts to the core. Especially after I tried and tried last night to figure out how to make a computer circle :(

It works much better via pm.

:+textinb3

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

On a deserted island just like Sweded said, I wouldn't need a line just pick her tiny ass up and take her back to the hammock for some relaxation. Then go find some seafood blue lagoon style and when I got back I could give her the coconut and seaweed thong that I made for her to get dressed in for a night out by the fire.

Swede! I tried to pick you up 3 posts ago! :devil:

"I remember you from somewhere...weren't you the one who hosted that show 'Wild on E'"?

Ohhhhh....flattery will get you everywhere!! ESPECIEALLY when pretending to mistake me for the absurdly goreous Brooke Burke!

You guys, this was soooooo easy.

Swede,
I have food, Stella and Tom Brady's phone number. Meet me in the hut.
Love-
SG

Aww, Sporty...all you would have to do is sit there drinking Stellas in that pink bikini of yours and let me come to you. Tom who? :devil:

On a deserted island just like Sweded said, I wouldn't need a line just pick her tiny ass up and take her back to the hammock for some relaxation. Then go find some seafood blue lagoon style and when I got back I could give her the coconut and seaweed thong that I made for her to get dressed in for a night out by the fire.

Good point Rage. :thumbsup

Aww, Sporty...all you would have to do is sit there drinking Stellas in that pink bikini of yours and let me come to you. Tom who? :devil:

:houra :houra :houra :houra

Is it pink bikini day? :devil: