Igoudala interview on the homosexual Warrior ownership

Heim

EOG Master
I'm waiting for it's an abomination & God punished them by taking KD & Klay out.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here's a tough question for Mayor Pete Thursday night in Miami:

Do you think a lack of sensitivity to homosexual causes by the African-American community is the reason you are not being supported by black Americans in the latest polls?

I'm not holding my breath for the question to be asked.

Heim

EOG Master
Was he telling the truth?

Probably.....he is making statements against his own pecuniary interest Plus he would know if he
had a broken leg versus a team diagnosed bone bruise. The issue now is will FA want to go
to GSW with this cloud hanging over their medical staff?

railbird

EOG Master
Probably.....he is making statements against his own pecuniary interest Plus he would know if he
had a broken leg versus a team diagnosed bone bruise. The issue now is will FA want to go
to GSW with this cloud hanging over their medical staff?
Ill make another thread on mark jackson being blackballed from nba because of his Christianity and warriors gay president, warriors and dodgers same ownership

railbird

EOG Master
Ill make another thread on mark jackson being blackballed from nba because of his Christianity and warriors gay president, warriors and dodgers same ownership
This was touched on by Andre in the same interview

kane

EOG master
The Dodgers don't win the WS due to 85-100% of their ownership are f*ggots

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
The Dodgers don't win the WS due to 85-100% of their ownership are f*ggots

Which begs the question...

How did the Warriors win all those championships then??

EDIT: Lower percentage f*ggot ownership I guess.

In fact, Railbird should develop a "f*ggot ownership percentage" index for all major professional sports. We would crush the futures markets!!!!

railbird

EOG Master
Igoudala was saying Warriors ownership is anti christian in interview. also lied and down played his injury status, that 1 predated what happend to Klay and KD suffering long term injury because of ownership policy. they downplay injury pitting fans against them to play. Meyers is worse than any Santa Anita trainer.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Mark Jackson was NOT a good Christian man.

As an African-American friend once told me, "The most deviant man in the African-American community is often the pastor."

Real news.