In honor of George Floyd

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You libtards are the only drama queens around here.

Arguing about a date because you're too chickenshit to say your indoctrinated message of how she shouldn't think like that because of the color of her skin. Fucking racist.

Says the Nazi Scumbag that proudly supports a Nazi Scumbag that got caught stealing 3 million from charity.

Nazi, your words will never hurt me. Keep bringing it.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
It was 4 years ago today that Don Jr was exchanging emails with the Russians planning to interfere with America's democratic election process. Also 4 years ago in Trump Tower New York City, Donald Trump was looting the charity box of millions of dollars.
It was 4 years ago that the hashtag "blacklivesmatters" was trending.

Right before the election.

What are the odds that this hashtag is trending in back to back elections years?

Didn't work in 2016.

People are waking up to this nonsense. The Great awakening is happening.

The deck is stacked in the Democrats favor.

BigRunner. Are you voting for Joe Biden in November?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It was 4 years ago that the hashtag "blacklivesmatters" was trending.

Right before the election.

What are the odds that this hashtag is trending in back to back elections years?

Didn't work in 2016.

People are waking up to this nonsense. The Great awakening is happening.

The deck is stacked in the Democrats favor.

BigRunner. Are you voting for Joe Biden in November?
He is a total party schmuck. Go find some posts that knock the left. You’ll have to look very hard.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
She intentionally lied to add drama. I've been holding this in a real long time, see how important it is. She's a performer. Most see right through her act and laugh at her, and pretty much ignore her. Idiots believe her every word because they want to.
Guessor.

There is no way you live your life with this as the baseline. The idea that you hear ONE piece of information that is not a fact (I will agree that the use of "weeks" instead of "days" was incorrect) that you completely can't trust someone.

There is no chance that if you are talking with someone and they state something that isn't EXACTLY correct that you stop listening to that person.

The fact is that you are afraid to have facts open your mind to what is really happening in her talk.

I like your opinions on many things man.

I just have to call BS on this stance you are taking on his. This just looks so out of whack for you.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He is a total party schmuck. Go find some posts that knock the left. You’ll have to look very hard.

I will quickly discredit people who are 100% on one side of an issue. That they can't see anything from the other side of an issue.

People that hate 100% of what Trump does or says are a perfect example.

Nobody, no idea, is 100% incorrect.

The idea that if Trump said "oxygen is great for being alive" and people would build an opposite opinion is why mental health issues with people are getting worse.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Guessor.

There is no way you live your life with this as the baseline. The idea that you hear ONE piece of information that is not a fact (I will agree that the use of "weeks" instead of "days" was incorrect) that you completely can't trust someone.

There is no chance that if you are talking with someone and they state something that isn't EXACTLY correct that you stop listening to that person.

The fact is that you are afraid to have facts open your mind to what is really happening in her talk.

I just have to call BS on this stance you are taking on his. This just looks so out of whack for you.
Dude. I already told you I've heard and seen her stuff before It's hack nonsense, and I have no need to see it regurgiated again. I watched the first couple of minures hoping for something new, and frankly, because I think she's hot. I got the same old same old from her playbook. I left. I have no interest in someone like Kathy Griffin spouting her same nonsense over and over either, even if I might agree with it more. If one of these hacks brings something new to the table, I'll listen. They pretty much never do.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
George Floyd was murdered Monday. No one was arrested A police precinct was burnt down. Fair Warning thinks we should care about the property. The building can be rebuilt. But it sent a message and right wing police were arrested for killing George Floyd..

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Guessor.

Oh, don't let yourself be fooled. This is completely par for the course for him.

He can't call her views racist so he can't dispute them. It's as simple as that.