Inflation at 3 year low, Stocks at ATH's, RE at ATH's, Bitcoin and Ethereum surging.

Heim

EOG Master
Food has gone up 26% since Biden took office. Naturally it's leveled off because they got the prices where
they wanted. They meaning Cargill who controls the food prices in U.S and abroad.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You are not very good at math, homie. If inflation starts at 3% and goes up to 8% then down to 2.8%, the 2.8% is higher real dollar value than original 3% because it is based on a higher principle.

Kinky starting $20 dildo cost

$20.6 after original 3% inflation
$21.63 2nd year @ 6%
$23.57 3rd year @ 8%
$24.98 4th year @ 6%
$25.67 now @ 2.8%

You call that success? Of course you do because you are a programmed Democrat drone. You need deflation to get back to $20.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
You are not very good at math, homie. If inflation starts at 3% and goes up to 8% then down to 2.8%, the 2.8% is higher real dollar value than original 3% because it is based on a higher principle.

Kinky starting $20 dildo cost

$20.6 after original 3% inflation
$21.63 2nd year @ 6%
$23.57 3rd year @ 8%
$24.98 4th year @ 6%
$25.67 now @ 2.8%

You call that success? Of course you do because you are a programmed Democrat drone. You need deflation to get back to $20.

average rate of inflation since 1960 is 3.8% annually.

that is D's and R's together.

of course the Red Team only wants to celebrate 2.8% YoY when it benefits them.

getting rich over here on RE, stocks and BTC/ETH.

you do you.

Valuist

EOG Master
YoY inflation down only because it was so elevated in prior years. Since 2021 its up considerably. Let's tell the whole story; not some CNN narrative.

Not many are better off now than they were in 2019.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
YoY inflation down only because it was so elevated in prior years. Since 2021 its up considerably. Let's tell the whole story; not some CNN narrative.

Not many are better off now than they were in 2019.
they should check their 401ks and other retirement accounts (Roth IRA's, traditional, etc) and check their 529's for their kids.

oh, and check the equity in their home unless they are refi'ing all the time or taking HELOC's.

for the average investor whether passive or active, and homeowner, net worth should be double since 2019.

the math checks out.

look at S&P, DOW and Nasdaq Feb 2019 thru today.

DOW up 50%
S&P up 81%
Nazzy up 111% !!!

BTC up $1,450% yes one thousand four hundred and fifty percent.

ETH up $,2400% in the same time.

you want to take Real Estate now across the country?

WAY UP !!!

homie1975

EOG Addicted
So you like Valuist posting the same thing I did. With me, you reply sarcastically. You just made the list, homie!

V had a different tone.

You? you are an asshole.

but i respect your opinion so i read what you write.

other people who act like brainstems, I ignore.

read my part about stocks, RE, etc, and tell me it is not WAY UP the last 5 years.

i will take your answer off the air.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
they should check their 401ks and other retirement accounts (Roth IRA's, traditional, etc) and check their 529's for their kids.

oh, and check the equity in their home unless they are refi'ing all the time or taking HELOC's.

for the average investor whether passive or active, and homeowner, net worth should be double since 2019.

the math checks out.

DOW up 50%
S&P up 81%
Nazzy up 111% !!!

WAY UP !!!
I went to Sam’s Club the other day and prices were way up also. So you know, food prices Isn’t part of inflation.

Enjoy your 7.29 family size bag of Fritos. My business is down 20% this year after three straight down years. The trend is not my friend.

MrTop

EOG Master
I went to Sam’s Club the other day and prices were way up also. So you know, food prices Isn’t part of inflation.

Enjoy your 7.29 family size bag of Fritos. My business is down 20% this year after three straight down years. The trend is not my friend.

yep chips went up big time.

labor went up too.

Sleepy

EOG Master
Biden doing all this great stuff yet has the worst approval rating in modern history.

Trailing in all seven swing states and a lock to lose in 2024 unless he can get the corrupt democrat run courts to jail Trump on fake charges.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Antiquated measurements using Prior Years.

Fed Chairmen told 60 Minutes that prices are not going down to Pre-Pandemic levels EVER!

MrTop

EOG Master

the math checks out.

DOW up 50%
S&P up 81%
Nazzy up 111% !!!

WAY UP !!!

btc is showing bearish signs.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
btc is showing bearish signs.

BTC is:
up 18% the past 5 days.
up 42% the past one month
up 136% the past 6 mos
up 158% the past one year

if that is bearish to you, then i don't know what to tell you except that you do not understand the definition of "bear" when it comes to assets.

MrTop

EOG Master

the math checks out.

DOW up 50%
S&P up 81%
Nazzy up 111% !!!

WAY UP !!!

read bloomberg... they have more info than you.. it will come down

MrTop

EOG Master
BTC is:
up 18% the past 5 days.
up 136% the past 6 mos

if that is bearish to you, then i don't know what to tell you except that you do not understand the definition of "bear" when it comes to assets.

bloomberg

The recent run has taken prices to “very frothy levels,” Michael Novogratz, founder of Galaxy Digital, said during a Bloomberg Television interview. He expects a “correction” before prices resume climbing.

MrTop

EOG Master
BTC is:
up 18% the past 5 days.
up 136% the past 6 mos

you should read first before saying anything... you made a mistake on the chips ...all you had to do was read above

homie1975

EOG Addicted
you should read first before saying anything... you made a mistake on the chips ...all you had to do was read above
it was a JOKE,

of course he was talking about edible chips,

but semiconductor stocks ie "chip" stocks have been all the rage the past 14 mos so i had to make the joke LOL

homie1975

EOG Addicted

Bitcoin’s Push Toward a Record High Is Showing Some Bearish Signals​

bloomberg
bloomberg is an expert?

just like jamie dimon trashed bitcoin?

and other billionaires who are afraid it will upset their ecosystem and get other people rich besides them?

go look at how many bloomberg "expert economists" predicted a recession in 2023.

all i did all of 2022 while the market was tanking was just buy more more more.

and i ignored all of the "experts".

anyone sitting on the sidelines w their dikks in their hands rather than buying stocks and bitcoin in droves, will be crying in their beverage of choice in 2030.

mr merlin

EOG Master

the math checks out.

DOW up 50%
S&P up 81%
Nazzy up 111% !!!

WAY UP !!!
Bullshit, my IRA finally recovered from the covid crash in 2023, it's not double, it's up at most 10-15% from 2019. Those juicy gains are mostly in 20-30 stocks.

I'm approx 80 % equities, 20 % bonds/cash.

MrTop

EOG Master
bloomberg is an expert?

and other billionaires who are afraid it will upset their ecosystem and get other people rich besides them?

go look at how many bloomberg "expert economists" predicted a recession in 2023.

anyone sitting on the sidelines w their dikks in their hands rather than buying stocks and bitcoin in droves, will be crying in their beverage of choice in 2030.

bloomberg did not say it the guy that owns galaxy exchange. He is saying it because of the 2 yr chart is going parabolic

i agree

MrTop

EOG Master
it was a JOKE,

of course he was talking about edible chips,

but semiconductor stocks ie "chip" stocks have been all the rage the past 14 mos so i had to make the joke LOL

don't buy anymore nvda stock... the guy that moved nvda said wait for correction... drukenmiller

now he leans google..i like it too before he said it

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Bullshit, my IRA finally recovered from the covid crash in 2023, it's not double, it's up at most 10-15% from 2019. Those juicy gains are mostly in 20-30 stocks.

you are in the wrong funds.

The SPY index fund has gone up 27% in the last year alone.

any fool can hit that number just by throwing a dart.

homie1975

EOG Addicted

the COVID crash of 2/15/2020 through 3/23/2024 was recovered on the S&P 500 by August. Just 5 mos later.

Again, you are in the wrong funds.

MrTop

EOG Master
bloomberg is an expert?

However, as increased mining difficulty pushes smaller miners out of operation, mining difficulty could be 20% lower than originally estimated, bringing down production costs. With less support in the lower bound, investors may see Bitcoin’s price drifting back toward $42,000 after April, the strategists wrote Thursday. JPM