INSIDER INFO for SURVIVOR

Ghost

EOG Enthusiast
Copied from another site.

This guy is reputable. Cant play this myself because I use a local. Thought I would pass this along

Hey guys, a little off-topic but:

TIME IS RUNNING OUT QUICK

If you guys want to join me in free money, follow the my steps. I have a friend that works at a local TV Station. He is in charge of showing the Survivor episode tonight and guess what...? He knows which Tribe loses and all that and Pinnacle has it all available for betting. Here is some free money so MAX THAT SHIT OUT AT PINNACLE!

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wht-title vAlign=top width="14%" bgColor=#000066>Thu 9/22</TD><TD class=wht-title bgColor=#000066 colSpan=4>Which tribe will win the immunity challenge ?

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wht-title align=middle bgColor=#999999 colSpan=5>Maximum Wager: 292.58 CAD</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk>05:00 PM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk>3 Yaxha</TD><TD class=main_body_blk>-125</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio value=riskType name=radio10>Risk <INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=toWinType name=radio10>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C1P0></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD></TD><TD class=main_body_blk>4 Nakum</TD><TD class=main_body_blk>+109</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio11>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio11>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C1P1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TAKE NAKUM TO WIN THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU AT THE BANK BOYS!!!!!

Your telling me a guy at a local TV station knows who wins, that doesn't make sense to me.
Wouldn't just about everyone in America know then?

Man I remember this stuff from last year when Intertops got their azz handed to them .... I think the bet was will a man or woman be voted off this week ..... They took HUGE action and then shut down the bet. The tip was correct then ....

I can't believe Pinny is doing this....I watched a replay of last week and Nakum got rid of the weak link and that was a tough challenge ....

I would go with Nakum this week .... very small though...just so I can yell at the TV ..LOL

waco

EOG Dedicated
i heard the ghost works for pinnacle and they need money on nakum to even things out. i just jumped all over yaxha

I can't bring myself to bet on something that has already occurred. I'm a big capper of American Idol, but at least I feel there is information to be gleaned there.

GreenDoberman said:
I can't bring myself to bet on something that has already occurred. I'm a big capper of American Idol, but at least I feel there is information to be gleaned there.

So your saying you have Idenity on speed dial?:+clueless :dogtoilet

Ghost

EOG Enthusiast
waco said:
i heard the ghost works for pinnacle and they need money on nakum to even things out. i just jumped all over yaxha

Nah Waco

I have been known to open a little shop now and then but its mainly just between friends.

I personally cant stand the show and have never watched it. Just trying to pass along some info.

Sharing is caring

GLTA

Ghost

EOG Enthusiast
BTW Waco who won??

I didnt watch

Be careful of who you accuse of working for the books. I have my own dist company and will give my number to any Mod here if you feel that needs to be verified.

:nono

Just found out my source was right.

Hope you didnt lose too much

Last edited: