Interesting story about Traitor DOCs allies and friends ... MUST READ

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: Interesting story about Traitor DOCs allies and friends ... MUST READ

Well who ever does bad to Allah creation would definitely go to hell. It's his creation and he loves them alot. It's been said that Allah might forgives his things but when it comes to his creation, he doesn't forgive. i.e., Allah wants people to love each other and do good.
Wouldn't it be wrong if somebody filled a refrigerator full of nasty stuff like bean curd and wheat germ, etc. and said that's all you were allowed to eat but you put a bunch of good stuff like ice cream and hamburgers and hot dogs, etc. in there also. And said you could only eat the nasty stuff or you would be punished forever. And you knew we couldn't resist? Now , who would be at fault here Jay? So, obviously, the books of God are not correct. And BTW, I still want to know why God cannot get laid.....in any religion? And finally, is God Queer? And if he does not like Queers, why did he make them?

jay28

EOG Dedicated

ZZ, God can not reproduce. Only his creation can reproduce. He is not like his creation.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

ZZ, God can not reproduce. Only his creation can reproduce. He is not like his creation.
He or she could......if he or she wanted to.....and then he or she could get their groove on...:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

seedless

EOG Enthusiast

The prophet Mohammed enters the gates of Heaven.

St. Peter, as always, approaches him.

"Can I help you at all?" asks St. Peter.
"I would like to see Jesus" replies Mohammed
"Pardon?"
"I want to see Jesus" he repeats curtly
"Oh OK, one moment"

So St. Peter turns around, goes into his office and picks up the phone and dials.

"Hi, St. Peter here, can you put me through to Jesus?.... Good Morning, Jesus, your taxi has arrived."

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

The prophet Mohammed enters the gates of Heaven.

St. Peter, as always, approaches him.

"Can I help you at all?" asks St. Peter.
"I would like to see Jesus" replies Mohammed
"Pardon?"
"I want to see Jesus" he repeats curtly
"Oh OK, one moment"

So St. Peter turns around, goes into his office and picks up the phone and dials.

"Hi, St. Peter here, can you put me through to Jesus?.... Good Morning, Jesus, your taxi has arrived."
You're very bad....but that's funny.

In the voice of the Soup Nazi, "No Virgins For You!"

jay28

EOG Dedicated

He or she could......if he or she wanted to.....and then he or she could get their groove on...:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

No my friend. He can't. He can't reproduce and He can't sleep.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

YouTube - Who Is Allah?
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bcdCG6uiHEQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bcdCG6uiHEQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Doesn't God make the rules? Can't he or she do what he or she wants?
You know no YouTube can say God can't write or re-write the rules anytime he or she wants. He obviously can, because he/she is God. Common sense Jay. Unless your God isweak or impotent Jay, which I don't believe. He may be restrained by something else though. Stuff beyond our comprehension.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

YouTube - Why Do Muslims Say Allah?
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mSxVQh62eWY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mSxVQh62eWY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>