Iowa State loses to Baylor

The Bears are definately better than anyone on this board will give them credit for. They beat A&M last year, came within 3 of beating them this year, at Kyle Field, in OT, and lost to the Cyclones last year by only 1 pt. Before this game, they were 10-2 against the spread in last 13 games. This team is no longer the joke of the Big XII : that distinction clearly now goes to Texas A&M.

The Bears are definately better than anyone on this board will give them credit for. They beat A&M last year, came within 3 of beating them this year, at Kyle Field, in OT, and lost to the Cyclones last year by only 1 pt. Before this game, they were 10-2 against the spread in last 13 games. This team is no longer the joke of the Big XII : that distinction clearly now goes to Texas A&M.

Texas gets by Oklahoma for the first time in 6 years with the Sooners' best player (RB Peterson) out and a frosh quarterback leading the way, and all of a sudden they are in a position to call out other teams in the Big 12?

Big 12 Championships:

Oklahoma (3)
Nebraska (2)
Colorado (1)
Kansas State (1)
Texas A&M (1)
Texas (1)

If Texas A&M is the joke of the Big 12, then why does Texas have just as many Big 12 Championships?

Since you are definately not in the know, SOS, the Horns and the Aggies always call each other out on everything. Didn't mean to piss in your cereal, bud. And if you call a 44-31 victory over Tx St, at home, solid....I certainly hope you bet for recreation only.

BTW, SOS, here you go....Last 5 Tx/A&M games :
Tx...26 A&M...13 (Closest score of the bunch, but severely outplayed)
Tx...46 A&M...15
Tx...50 A&M...20
Tx...28 A&M...7
Tx...43 A&M...17

And for your info, in the sports forum, not once did I say how Tx was gonna roll today and when I analyzed the matchup, I had the upmost respect for the Sooners. But come on dude...A&M sucks hard. I obviously struck a nerve, huh.

And the reason for the one conference championship...we couldn't get past the Sooners, plain and simple. One game would usually be our downfall....and A&M, what was there excuse??????

GL

Since you are definately not in the know, SOS, the Horns and the Aggies always call each other out on everything. Didn't mean to piss in your cereal, bud.

You're obviously not the perceptive one. What reason would I have for even replying if I didn't have some interest? :)

And if you call a 44-31 victory over Tx St, at home, solid....I certainly hope you bet for recreation only.

Hrmmmm... Care to point out in my post where I said that the 13 pt win over Texas State was solid? If you're putting a lot of emphasis on a D1A vs D1AA matchup that was moved up 3 days less than 48 hours prior to the Thursday game then I certainly hope you bet for recreation only.

BTW, SOS, here you go....Last 5 Tx/A&M games :
Tx...26 A&M...13 (Closest score of the bunch, but severely outplayed)
Tx...46 A&M...15
Tx...50 A&M...20
Tx...28 A&M...7
Tx...43 A&M...17

Cool. Now post the last 5 Tx/OU games.

And for your info, in the sports forum, not once did I say how Tx was gonna roll today and when I analyzed the matchup, I had the upmost respect for the Sooners. But come on dude...A&M sucks hard. I obviously struck a nerve, huh.

Again, for the two teams having just as many Big 12 championships, is Texas really bragging about being less likely to not win the Big 12? :)

And the reason for the one conference championship...we couldn't get past the Sooners, plain and simple. One game would usually be our downfall....and A&M, what was there excuse??????

So is there an asterick in the Big 12 record books to Texas the last 5 years that denotes "Texas would have won the Big 12 Championship this year, but they lost to OU"? Didn't think so. Excuses are just that, excuses. If Texas gets it done on the field this year, then all the respect in the world to them.... But I don't see them getting by both Tech AND A&M.