Is Mike Tyson Bettable at 53?

Heim

EOG Master
He's going to fight somebody, there is talk of a Tyson Fury fight. Maybe Tito Ortiz in MMA, but he's going to fight. He
has 20 million reasons to.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
No way he fights MMA, but I am sure he needs the money, so anything is possible. Does anyone really want to see Tyson/Holyfield senoir bout? Would people actually buy that on PPV? Not a bad time for it, considering nothing is going on right now.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
The beard is a bad luck omen. Poor guy taking lessons from Deion. I'll fade at a decent dog price if available thank you.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He can beat Tito but would be killed vs. Furry,

Tito - maybe. I don't know or care

Fury - doubt it. Fury is named after Mike Tyson. Doubt he would wanna do to him what he would normally do to someone like him because of that. Fury would win and my guess is no later than the 7th Round and maybe sooner than that but I doubt he would wanna "kill" his namesake

Tyson has overcome a lot of personal demons to help make himself a better person

I don’t want to see him come back to endure any further personal mental damage

When he lived here in Tempe for a few years there was nothing but glowing stories from people who ran into Tyson in public.

MrTop

EOG Master
Tyson has overcome a lot of personal demons to help make himself a better person

I don’t want to see him come back to endure any further personal mental damage

When he lived here in Tempe for a few years there was nothing but glowing stories from people who ran into Tyson in public.

ex wife never liked him took money & don king got him ... took advantage of him big time.

railbird

EOG Master
i told him he was a great ref when he was alive too. i brought up julio chavez name to him, he said Fuck that guy. no politics with him.